Can you admit it’s a witch hunt yet?

Can you admit Mueller’s investigation is a witch hunt?

• Yes it’s obvious

• No it’s all about Russia

• Not sure...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Considering the latest developments have NOTHING to do with Russia...

Dozens of indictments and convictions/guilty pleas. If that's a witch hunt, what was the Benghazi investigation?
Who was indicted for "Russian collusion?"
Why limit ourselves to just collusion

Criminal activity is still criminal activity
/——-/ except for the Clintooons

Yeah cause the clintons have never been investigated !

Lol. You cons can dish it out but you can’t take it .

Dozens of indictments and convictions/guilty pleas. If that's a witch hunt, what was the Benghazi investigation?

Yeah cause the clintons have never been investigated !

Lol. You cons can dish it out but you can’t take it .
/----/ I didn't say they were never investigated. Their criminality is always dismissed and pushed aside. Only republicans are pursued to the ends of the Earth..

1/12 - WH denies Stormy Daniels payment

2/13 - Cohen says he paid her out of pocket

3/7 - WH says Trump didn’t know about it

4/26 - Trump admits Cohen 'represented him' in it

5/2 - Giuliani says Trump repaid it

8/21 - Cohen implicates Trump

8/22 - Trump admits it ‘came from me’

I must have missed the news that Stormy Daniels is a Russian agent.
Mueller’s Investigation is not limited to ties to Russia. You wouldn’t know this.

How would I not know this when he’s investigating stuff that has nothing to do with Russia? The investigation was launched bc of suspected Russian collusion and Mueller’s using his authority to try and nail Trump for things not having to do with Russia. This is obvious! Please get off your high horse. You and others aren’t going to convince me I’m as stupid as you think I am, mostly bc I’m NOT.

1/12 - WH denies Stormy Daniels payment

2/13 - Cohen says he paid her out of pocket

3/7 - WH says Trump didn’t know about it

4/26 - Trump admits Cohen 'represented him' in it

5/2 - Giuliani says Trump repaid it

8/21 - Cohen implicates Trump

8/22 - Trump admits it ‘came from me’

I must have missed the news that Stormy Daniels is a Russian agent.
Mueller’s Investigation is not limited to ties to Russia. You wouldn’t know this.
Gets wider every day
Much like Trump’s ass.

View attachment 212892

And his haters fat shame him and mock his press secretary’s (a woman) appearance, proving they’re no better than him.

Yes is a witch hunt . But it’s also karma.

Cons started this game wh their Benghazi witch hunt of Obama and Hillary . What did her emails have to do with Benghazi?

Well Mr “lock her up” Trump is getting his just deserts . What goes around comes around .

Well first of all Hillary emailed Chelsea during or after the Benghazi attack and told her it was a coordinated attack, which was the opposite of what she told the public.

And even if you were right about Benghazi why is it the government’s job to ensure karma? Two wrongs don’t make a right and I’m sick of people from both sides suggesting they do.

So you admit what they did to Hillary was wrong .

No. I said “even if you were right two wrongs don’t make a right” and you’re not right.

Choice No. 4: "No, it's about Russian collusion, but it's also about finding anything that can be used to legally overthrow The Creature."

This is the same as the first choice.
No. It's not. Your simplistic choice is too narrow. The Real World is grey for the most part... not black-and-white... and that is the case here, as well.

Its always been a witch hunt.

Gotta love these tree stump dumb lefty loons drooling all over themselves and screaming "WE GOT YA."

LMAO
22 separate defendants, over 100 charges, 6 guilty pleas/verdicts, 7 cooperating witnesses. So far. Stay tuned boys, there’s more to come. Lots more.

Mueller's investigation is on going so, try waiting until its' conclusion, and Mueller writes his report.
I read nothing about a time limit.

They have a lot to do with criminal activity

When you scratch the Trump empire, it seems all kinds of nasty shit comes seeping out

If I were Republican, I would be very worried
Mueller has some well placed witnesses
Criminals hangout with criminals. Clearly trump been associating with a lot of criminals.

I got 5 bucks......no wait, lets make it 10 bucks, that says-------->regardless of the midterms outcome, Rosenstein and Heir Mewler with his band of merry partisans will be fired within a week after them, and Sessions within 6 weeks-)

Also, before X-Mas, you are going to see mass exodus from the swamp, as Trump will have 10 months to clean house. And guess what! There isn't a damn thing the Crats can do about it but bitch. They will NEVER get a 2/3rds majority in the Senate to impeach, and the only reason Trump is waiting now is because Tricky Mitch begged him to.

Mueller's investigation is on going so, try waiting until its' conclusion, and Mueller writes his report.

When you scratch the Trump empire, it seems all kinds of nasty shit comes seeping out

Criminals hangout with criminals. Clearly trump been associating with a lot of criminals.

I got 5 bucks......no wait, lets make it 10 bucks, that says-------->regardless of the midterms outcome, Rosenstein and Heir Mewler with his band of merry partisans will be fired within a week after them, and Sessions within 6 weeks-)

Also, before X-Mas, you are going to see mass exodus from the swamp, as Trump will have 10 months to clean house. And guess what! There isn't a damn thing the Crats can do about it but bitch. They will NEVER get a 2/3rds majority in the Senate to impeach, and the only reason Trump is waiting now is because Tricky Mitch begged him to.

Mueller has offered pretty much all materials from the investigation to other entities so, it really matters NOT if Mueller is 'fired.'

Trump will have to answer for all of his crimes, sooner, or later.

What about them?

You are on

Firing them is blatant obstruction of justice

Its always been a witch hunt.

Gotta love these tree stump dumb lefty loons drooling all over themselves and screaming "WE GOT YA."

LMAO
22 separate defendants, over 100 charges, 6 guilty pleas/verdicts, 7 cooperating witnesses. So far. Stay tuned boys, there’s more to come. Lots more.
Far from a witch hunt

Mueller is getting results

And others around the Clinton’s, Obama, etc, didn’t? What a joke. I could give you lists that would run off the page.
The investigation into meddling turned up other felonies and crimes committed by “the best people”

You are happy that these crimes have been brought to light…aren’t you?

Conservatives are intellectually dishonest…I don’t expect the obvious “yes” answer that you’d have to give…which is the problem.

If you and your spouse have a house and your partner thinks there are mice in the house; they call and exterminator and he finds termites…was it a witch hunt and do you accuse your partner of not being honest about the mouse? Essentially, there was enough evidence that the Russians meddled in the election; the AG appointed an investigator to get to the bottom of it. He’s uncovered numerous felonies along the way.

You are happy that he took a tax cheat off the streets…aren’t you?

He’s also indicted several Russians who actively tried to influence our elections. Did they do so just for shits and giggles? Likely not. And he is looking to see if there is any link between those actors and someone stateside. More and more the connection seems to be a big orange blob who is as sleazy as any politician in our lifetime.

Would you be surprised if he paid the Russians to hack his political opponents? I wouldn’t be.

I also don’t think the GOP controlled congress would lift a finger if he is implicated by the investigation, confessed to doing it on national TV, did it again in 2020….etc. I also think most people like the OP wouldn’t care a lick since they have no integrity to begin with.

And others around the Clinton’s, Obama, etc, didn’t? What a joke. I could give you lists that would run off the page.
The investigation into meddling turned up other felonies and crimes committed by “the best people”

You are happy that these crimes have been brought to light…aren’t you?

Conservatives are intellectually dishonest…I don’t expect the obvious “yes” answer that you’d have to give…which is the problem.

If you and your spouse have a house and your partner thinks there are mice in the house; they call and exterminator and he finds termites…was it a witch hunt and do you accuse your partner of not being honest about the mouse? Essentially, there was enough evidence that the Russians meddled in the election; the AG appointed an investigator to get to the bottom of it. He’s uncovered numerous felonies along the way.

You are happy that he took a tax cheat off the streets…aren’t you?

He’s also indicted several Russians who actively tried to influence our elections. Did they do so just for shits and giggles? Likely not. And he is looking to see if there is any link between those actors and someone stateside. More and more the connection seems to be a big orange blob who is as sleazy as any politician in our lifetime.

Would you be surprised if he paid the Russians to hack his political opponents? I wouldn’t be.

I also don’t think the GOP controlled congress would lift a finger if he is implicated by the investigation, confessed to doing it on national TV, did it again in 2020….etc. I also think most people like the OP wouldn’t care a lick since they have no integrity to begin with.

Obama really? Please show us the criminal convictions.
As for Clinton…can you possibly use some bullshit equivalence from this century at least?

Well if it's a "witch" hunt, they've been pretty successful in catching a number of "witches" from the Trump coven. Much more successful than all the previous Clinton "witch" hunts.

Forum List

Back