Can you answer six simple questions?

Obama lied and painted himself as a centrist during the campaign, then after the election he showed his true progressive liberal stripes. Hillary is no different.

You should go back and look at the Bush tapes. Presidents talk big until they win and then the Corporations that funded them step in and show REAL control.

Obama lied and painted himself as a centrist during the campaign, then after the election he showed his true progressive liberal stripes. Hillary is no different.

You should go back and look at the Bush tapes. Presidents talk big until they win and then the Corporations that funded them step in and show REAL control.

"If you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them" LIE!!

lol, so you're going to try to portray the centrist neocon Hillary Clinton as far left?

Who are you? Bill O'reilly?

I have made no statements as which choices might be correct. Your clairvoyance, though questionable, is quite interesting. But did you not notice? Your Claairvoyant Society meeting tonight was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

Is that a yes or a no?

Yeah, Hillary Clinton. Some of them are out of context. I'm not saying she isn't a nightmare, but no lies are necessary, the truth will do. Next time someone sends you an inflammatory email, fact check it.

snopes.com Marxist Quotes from Hillary Clinton

Snopes is fact checking?

What Snopes is, is rationalizing. Snopes was create by the Clinton Cult as a means to obfuscate facts regarding their record.

In fact Monica Lewinsky's Ex-boyfriend's wife, did say those things and she said those things based upon the perverse reasoning she is saddled with. Reasoning which is OKA: Collective Reasoning which is AKA: Communism.

Snopes claims that her comments were stripped from context... which begs the question, what context could possibly set her comments into kinship with American principle? The answer to which is no context could do so.

In truth, the point of the exercise is to demonstrate the destructive, anti-American mindset of the Ideological Left and the need to shut it down.

Actually there is only question but six parts to it.

These will test your sense of history and your memory. Please share your answers with us. I won't be grading anyone, asking only that you put your answers on record to remind yourself and to allow others to share (think of it as redistribution of knowledge or some other trendy thinggummie). By this time tomorrow I'll provide the accurate answers for comparison:

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.”
A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. Franklin D. Roosevelt
E. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared responsibility, for shared prosperity."
A. V.I. Lenin
B. Benito Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. Ronald Reagan
E. None of the above

3) "(We).....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."
A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Joseph Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. Barack Hussein Obama
E. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."
A. Mao Tse Tung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong II
D. William Jefferson Clinton
E. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."
A. Karl Marx
B. V.I. Lenin
C. V.M. Molotov
D. Jimmy Carter
E. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."
A. Augusto Pinochet
B. Slobodan Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. Barack Obama
E. None of the above .

lol, so you're going to try to portray the centrist neocon Hillary Clinton as far left?

Yeaaah... LOL!

(Reader, understand that the would-be contributor is advising you that a lifetime of communist utterances, should in no way influence you to believe that this indicates the she's a communist. Of course, that would either be dishonest or delusional. The difference is, in practical terms, is irrelevant. Because, no matter which way it goes, the advisor, is not trustworthy.)

These will test your sense of history and your memory. Please share your answers with us. I won't be grading anyone, asking only that you put your answers on record to remind yourself and to allow others to share (think of it as redistribution of knowledge or some other trendy thinggummie). By this time tomorrow I'll provide the accurate answers for comparison:

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. Franklin D. Roosevelt
E. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...... And to replace it with shared responsibility, for shared prosperity."
A. V.I. Lenin
B. Benito Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. Ronald Reagan
E. None of the above

3) "(We).....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."
A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Joseph Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. Barack Hussein Obama
E. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."
A. Mao Tse Tung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong II
E. None of the above

A. Karl Marx
B. V.I. Lenin
C. V.M. Molotov
D. Jimmy Carter
E. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."
A. Augusto Pinochet
B. Slobodan Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. Barack Obama
E. None of the above .

Yeaaah... LOL!

(Reader, understand that the would-be contributor is advising you that a lifetime of communist utterances, should in no way influence you to believe that this indicates the she's a communist. Of course, that would either be dishonest or delusional. The difference is, in practical terms, is irrelevant. Because, no matter which way it goes, the advisor, is not trustworthy.)

There's nothing 'communist' about taxation to fund various aspects of the common good.

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. Franklin D. Roosevelt
E. None of the above

A. V.I. Lenin
B. Benito Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. Ronald Reagan
E. None of the above

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Joseph Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. Barack Hussein Obama
E. None of the above

A. Mao Tse Tung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong II
E. None of the above

A. Karl Marx
B. V.I. Lenin
C. V.M. Molotov
D. Jimmy Carter
E. None of the above

A. Augusto Pinochet
B. Slobodan Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. Barack Obama
E. None of the above .

Yeaaah... LOL!

There's nothing 'communist' about taxation to fund various aspects of the common good.

There's nothing communist about painting your house.

You should know that listing the things that aren't communist will take a while, but eventually, you'll be left in the same place, having to face those things which are communist. Such as forcing people to subsidize the existence of those who are otherwise capable of sustaining themselves; as a means to coerce and otherwise influence those people to sustain your means to promote your own power, until one's power is such that one no longer needs those they injured, and who history shows will need to be eliminated upon the acquisition of the supreme power which self justifies such.

As I told you, I'm against that... thus I'm against you who are insufficiently equipped to see that you're on the path to destroy yourself, by foolishly voting for those who are intent upon stripping you of everything.

You and I are old farts... we'll miss the carnage, or be to feeble to do anything but lay there and take it.

You should stop this nonsense and quit advocating for the destruction of your grandchildren's means to be free.

What was he supposed to do as a center/left President that he hasn't?

President Obama had a golden opportunity to be an historic leader, frankly he blew it in one of the biggest Presidential chokes of all time. I submit to you that had he had more time to develop as a leader before being elected president, acquire and hone some executive skills, the past 6 years would have been very different.

Forum List

Back