Can you imagine the level of indoctrination going on in this public school?

Yes, I can imagine the level of liberal nonsense that must exist in that school.

I have personally seen that sort of liberal stupidity in schools I worked in, too.

Another of the many reasons I left the classroom.

Principal Robert Groff said Tuesday the kids gravitated toward veggie offerings, including black beans and cheddar quesadillas served with salsa and roasted potatoes.

Cheaper and more nutritious. If children that age are given the choice they will almost always choose healthier options and there are no nutrients missing from this diet.

As I've said before, it won't hurt children to eat one nutritious meal a day. Don't worry, mom and dad can still feed the McDonald's garbage for dinner and donuts for breakfast.

Last edited:
I tried being a vegetarian once....

...after a while I found myself leaning toward the sun...

Man is an omnivore.

You can eat this way if you work at it very hard.

I see no need to do so.

I also dont mind if others decide to do so.

I eat all veggie meals without even thinking about it.

They really wont hurt anyone

I tried being a vegetarian once....

...after a while I found myself leaning toward the sun...

Man is an omnivore.

You can eat this way if you work at it very hard.

I see no need to do so.

I also dont mind if others decide to do so.

I eat all veggie meals without even thinking about it.

They really wont hurt anyone

Key word is "decide". Do these kids get to "decide"?

Should the teach the kids the dangers of the gay male lifestyle ?

did you read the story?

Yes and it didn't say that the children decided to go vegetarian.

well I guess if you offered them ANYTHING they wanted in the school lunch room they would all be eating choclate pudding and ice cream for lunch huh?

I guess when you get your ass soundly kicked you have to resort to strawman arguments.

This is about a healthy lunch for children. They should be able to decide whether or not they eat meat.

Since meat contains a large amount of protein, this could be beneficial to the body as the need for protein is an important one for the body. Since protein is said to improve the overall health and well-being of one’s body, there are other benefits such as the repair and building of body tissues as well as the production of antibodies that will protect the body from infections, thus strengthening the immune system as well. Most importantly, since meat contains all the essential amino acids, it definitely ranks as one of the best sources of protein.

Of the many nutrients that meat contains, it is rich in iron, zinc and selenium. While iron helps in forming hemoglobin that transports oxygen to different parts of your body, zinc helps in tissue formation and metabolism as well as selenium breaks down the fat and chemicals in the body.

Vitamins are also a big part of the one’s diet, and Vitamin A, B and D are commonly found in meat as well. Not only do these vitamins promote good vision, stronger teeth and bones but it also support the central nervous system thus promoting mental health as well. Another big benefit of eating meat is the maintenance of your skin’s health.

Read more at 3 Benefits of Eating Meat : Healthy Living : Medical Daily

NYC elementary school adopts all-vegetarian menu - WTOP.com

I bet the school officials have the students report their parents for not supporting gay marriage.
Vegetarianism destroys the environment!

Morons in NYC. :rolleyes:

PROVE IT.

Because actually, the opposite is true. Try reading Kathy Freston or (the son/nephew of Baskin Robbins) John Robbins or any of the thousands of others who know a hell of a lot more about it than you.

Forum List

Back