Can you say "Schadenfreude"? I knew you could.

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Burning Cross: racist nearly kills himself in burning cross mishap

Now, a more vindictive person would wish the man a slow, painful recovery. However, while I do believe that he got what was coming to him, considering his activities, I wish Mr. Nielson no ill. I wish him a comfortable, speedy recovery with as few scars as possible. I also hope he learns a lesson from this. Don’t play with fire, and quit being a racist. I also hope he has a few African-American attendants at the hospital. If he gets to know some of us, perhaps he will like us a bit better. Nope, no ill will here. After all, karma’s a bitch.

Officials said 50-year-old Ron Neilson accidentally lit himself on fire while setting up a burning cross Tuesday night at a home on Wacker Avenue in Palm Bay.

Wood, gasoline and candles were all part of the decorations, and when Neilson lit one, it exploded, lighting his clothing on fire.

According to authorities, Neilson screamed for help while rolling on the ground.

When the victim's wife heard his screams she grabbed a water hose.

Read more: Man catches fire while setting up burning cross for Halloween | Brevard County News - WESH Home

/head tilt

"A home?" Not "his home?"

Hmmm....

Gee. Wonder if a black family lives there.

Playing with burning materials is always a problematic situation.

Hope he recovers well with not much pain and less scarring.

• Banned
Reminds me of the dude at General Mills who was trying to burn a cereal box to prove that the company shouldn't be kind to gays, and he caught the lawn on fire and then fled the scene.

Fortunately, his untimely death due to a heart attack (never thought I'd type THAT) at age 65 put an end to the police investigation.

Forum List

Back