Can You Smell The Desperation?

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
The Dem's Stalinesque\McCarthyism Like Witch Hunt is coming undone and with it, Dems are coming unglued.

They were bat shit crazy and lying their little commie mouths off in typical fashion before and that was quite entertaining, but The Rabies really set in once Trump called them out on wire tapping.

Now these sick foaming at the mouth disease ridden dogs are off the chain.

When you decide to go to war against America as a political party, expect to take some heavy casualties, lefty.

Not that you had any mental health to begin with in the first place, but it's clear your mental health is deteriorated.

I have some suggestions for you.

1.) Get rabies shots.
2.) Get checked for Parvo & Lime disease.
3.) Go to Putin's Obedience for Bad Dogs Training Center.
4.) Up your Prozac Prescription
5.) Institutionalize yourselves.
6.) Get checked for heart worm, if they can actually find your heart, that is....

Or maybe just go on a Vision Quest and find Jesus and come back to us as a normal rational human being who loves his country, loves God, and loves his neighbors.

Last edited:
Where's the popcorn?

Point of order, popcorn is not good for you....

"and it's been deemed that anything not good for you is bad; hence, illegal. Alcohol, caffeine, contact sports, meat..."-- Lenina Huxley, Demolition Man

Welcome to your future under authoritarian, gub'mint worshiper rule. :p

The sweating reek of the Alt Right's desperation fouls the neighborhoods of America.

The sweating reek of the Alt Right's desperation fouls the neighborhoods of America.
But Trump has gotten Russia out of the news cycle. And ironically Jefferson Sessions has recused from anything connecting Trump to Putin, so he cannot disparage Trump's blatant lies about the FBI tapping his phones. LOL Comey deserves everything that is coming his way.

The Dem's Stalinesque\McCarthyism Like Witch Hunt is coming undone and with it, Dems are coming unglued.

They were bat shit crazy and lying their little commie mouths off in typical fashion before and that was quite entertaining, but The Rabies really set in once Trump called them out on wire tapping.

When you decide to go to war against America as a political party, expect to take some heavy casualties, lefty.

Not that you had any mental health to begin with in the first place, but it's clear your mental health is deteriorated.

1.) Get rabies shots.
6.) Get checked for heart worm, if they can actually find your heart, that is....

Or maybe just go on a Vision Quest and find Jesus and come back to us as a normal rational human being who loves his country, loves God, and loves his neighbors.

Another republican Christian who does not follow the teachings of Jesus. I love the hypocrites.

Where is Obama to defend his reputation, his legacy, and his former administration of American Hating, Subversive Trolls?

He has always liked to run his mouth and offer his opinion.

Don't you think it's strange he has been in hiding this long?

1.) Get rabies shots.

And you are eating it just as fast as Jeff Sessions / Trump team can make it..

whfqdwqlflz5o6ivvmtr.gif

1.) Get rabies shots.

Ha.Ha. Banning the media, searching white house staffers cell phones to make certain they're not talking to the media. Threatening intelligence agencies, denying intelligence agencies intelligence, accusing a former President of wire tapping his residence, paranoia, paranoia, and more paranoia. This how dictators become dictators.

172952_600.jpg

1.) Get rabies shots.

Another republican Christian who does not follow the teachings of Jesus. I love the hypocrites.

And exactly what would you know about "Christian Principles"?

Let me give you a quick and painful lesson then!

Did you know Jesus said that while he was not with us, for the disciples to buy a sword, and a carry money with them?

You see.... when The Kingdom is "with us" we can afford to be gracious and merciful without reserve, but when it is not with us, we must be aware of The Evil that is around us, and protect ourselves from it.

Luke 22:36

35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you out without purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” “Nothing,” they answered.

36“Now, however, He told them, “the one with a purse should take it, and likewise a bag; and the one without a sword should sell his cloak and buy one.

And below here this follows under the title of

How To Deal With LIBERALS.

Titus 1: 12-16

12 As one of their own prophets has said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.”

13 This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sternly, so that they will be sound in the faith,

14 and will pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the commands of men who have rejected the truth.…

15 To the pure, all things are pure; but to the defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure. Indeed, both their minds and their consciences are defiled!

16 They profess to know God, but they deny Him by their actions. They are detestable, disobedient, and unfit for any good deed.

Last edited:

1.) Get rabies shots.

And exactly what would you know about "Christian Principles?"

Did you know Jesus said that while he was not with it, for the disciples to buy a sword, and a coat?

You see when The Kingdom is "with us" we can afford to be gracious and merciful without reserve, but when it is not with us, we must be aware of The Evil that is around us, and protect ourselves from it.

35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you out without purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” “Nothing,” they answered. 36“Now, however, He told them, “the one with a purse should take it, and likewise a bag; and the one without a sword should sell his cloak and buy one.

I am certain there are religious forums on this board somewhere. In case you're lost this is the political section.

But Trump has gotten Russia out of the news cycle. And ironically Jefferson Sessions has recused from anything connecting Trump to Putin, so he cannot disparage Trump's blatant lies about the FBI tapping his phones. LOL Comey deserves everything that is coming his way.
Comey is great.

Nailed Clinton, rightfully so.

Now nailing Trump, rightfully so.

Where is Obama to defend his reputation, his legacy, and his former administration of American Hating, Subversive Trolls? He has always liked to run his mouth and offer his opinion. Don't you think it's strange he has been in hiding this long?
Yup, he has been hiding ever since last weekend, and this is . . . what . . . Tuesday? I bet you pretend you are a Christian, too.

1.) Get rabies shots.

And exactly what would you know about "Christian Principles?"

Did you know Jesus said that while he was not with it, for the disciples to buy a sword, and a coat?

You see when The Kingdom is "with us" we can afford to be gracious and merciful without reserve, but when it is not with us, we must be aware of The Evil that is around us, and protect ourselves from it.

35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you out without purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” “Nothing,” they answered. 36“Now, however, He told them, “the one with a purse should take it, and likewise a bag; and the one without a sword should sell his cloak and buy one.

I am certain there are religious forums on this board somewhere. In case you're lost this is the political section.

You should go there, along with your "CRETAN" friends, and perhaps you will come back a better man, since one of your CRETAN brothers felt like making a remark about Christianity and got soundly slapped across the face for it, just like I just now bitch slapped you.

If you don't want to discuss your Pagan Godless Heathen life, then don't remark on it.

It's really that simple.

Where is Obama to defend his reputation, his legacy, and his former administration of American Hating, Subversive Trolls? He has always liked to run his mouth and offer his opinion. Don't you think it's strange he has been in hiding this long?
Yup, he has been hiding ever since last weekend, and this is . . . what . . . Tuesday? I bet you pretend you are a Christian, too.

If Obama says nothing by the end of today, it's a sure bet he's guilty as homemade sin.

1.) Get rabies shots.

And exactly what would you know about "Christian Principles"?

Let me give you a quick and painful lesson then!

Did you know Jesus said that while he was not with us, for the disciples to buy a sword, and a carry money with them?

You see.... when The Kingdom is "with us" we can afford to be gracious and merciful without reserve, but when it is not with us, we must be aware of The Evil that is around us, and protect ourselves from it.

35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you out without purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” “Nothing,” they answered.

36“Now, however, He told them, “the one with a purse should take it, and likewise a bag; and the one without a sword should sell his cloak and buy one.

And below here this follows under the title of

How To Deal With LIBERALS.

Titus 1: 12-16

12 As one of their own prophets has said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.”

13 This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sternly, so that they will be sound in the faith,

14 and will pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the commands of men who have rejected the truth.…

15 To the pure, all things are pure; but to the defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure. Indeed, both their minds and their consciences are defiled!

16 They profess to know God, but they deny Him by their actions. They are detestable, disobedient, and unfit for any good deed.

Cherry picker:

Matthew 25:34-40New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

34. Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me.’ 37. Then the righteous will answer him and say, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38. When did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39. When did we see you ill or in prison, and visit you?’ 40. And the king will say to them in reply, ‘Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.’

Forum List

Back