Canada Blocks Helping Poor Kids Because They Don’t Parrot Homo Agenda

4/5 of that shit isnt about individual rights for them. Its about taking rights from other people.
Yes, I weep for the loss of your "right" to refuse marriage to gay people. I weep for the loss of your "right" to refuse them employment, or housing, or adoption, or medical care. Damn you are so full of shit.
I am all for gays being able to marry solely because our bloated govt got involved. I dont believe in institutional discrimination. I do believe, however, in the individuals right to discriminate.
I do have a right to my private property despite what you statists come up in the world of empty rhetoric. And so does everyone else.
Fascinating. So, you support every measure I mentioned, but are somehow compelled to throw a fit anyway. Weird!
My statement was clear. How do you still manage to muck it up?
He's a liar like all regressive stains.
Yet you can't say why anything I said was a lie. So, predictably, you two have a little soothing session. Go on boys, get it all out. Pass the caring pillow back and forth until you have the guts to face the world again.

Yes, I weep for the loss of your "right" to refuse marriage to gay people. I weep for the loss of your "right" to refuse them employment, or housing, or adoption, or medical care. Damn you are so full of shit.
I am all for gays being able to marry solely because our bloated govt got involved. I dont believe in institutional discrimination. I do believe, however, in the individuals right to discriminate.
I do have a right to my private property despite what you statists come up in the world of empty rhetoric. And so does everyone else.
Fascinating. So, you support every measure I mentioned, but are somehow compelled to throw a fit anyway. Weird!
Yet you can't say why anything I said was a lie. So, predictably, you two have a little soothing session. Go on boys, get it all out. Pass the caring pillow back and forth until you have the guts to face the world again.
Whats the point? Your dumb ass wont comprehend it anyways.

Not only a liar but stupid. I stated what you lied about. It was in your post I quoted. You play games and lie.

Whats the point? Your dumb ass wont comprehend it anyways.
I told him what he lied about, he just doesn't want to understand because that would mean admitting he is a liar.

Their intolerance of others is hurting the children... Sad
The charity? Right. The school? No. Its actions represent intolerance of immoral ideas, not of people.
immoral is subjective. So scream down that empty tunnel if you want.
I'm not screaming down a tunnel, as history clearly shows that the morality of our society changes over time. And that happens precisely because people speak out and engage in protests like the one described in this thread. So maybe it's you who needs to get out of the way.
Changing morality of society is not always good. We are experiencing it now. Homo marriage, men using women's restrooms and showers, etc.

you are an uneducated, hateful slob

What Universities did I graduate from? With what degrees and honours? What has been my career? Do you even have a foggy notion where your fantasy psycho bullshit ends and reality actually picks up while making an absolute fool of yourself? I'm wrong to try to shame you with your own foolishness because I know from experience your type has no shame.

I could put you on public parade, and it would only hasten the implementation of the things I argue for.

What's stopping you? Or are you just another keyboard internet clown who talks out of the side of your keyboard ass mistaking your empty hollow blather for genuine braggadocio? C'mon, tough guy! Show me what you're really made of. So far all I've seen is some midwest do-nothing dreamer guitar-playing loser clown.

Forum List

Back