Canada Blocks Helping Poor Kids Because They Don’t Parrot Homo Agenda

Their intolerance of others is hurting the children... Sad
The charity? Right. The school? No. Its actions represent intolerance of immoral ideas, not of people.
IRONY ALERT. NO TOLERANCE JUSTIFIED BECAUSE THEY THINK DIFFERENTLY ALERT.
Intolerance of bad ideas is not the same as intolerance of people who quietly believe them. But you religious nutballs have internalized your stupid beliefs, so you see any intolerance of them as intolerance of you, personally.
Why can’t you tell us how homosexuals has anything to do with helping poor kids get a Christmas present.

What does giving a poor kid a Christmas gift have to with homosexuality?

I have no idea. You’ll have to ask a leftist.

Yet more evidence the left hate the poor.

Canadian Schools Cancel Operation Christmas Child over Organization’s Stance on Homosexuality
Excellent choice. They can engage in charity without having to go through a bigoted organization of religious fetishists. The schools policoes are the moral and correct policies, while those of the charity are immoral and incorrect. So, the right thing to do would be for the charity to eliminate its bronze age bigotry from its policies.
And what charity is that?
Oh wait, Homo lovers don’t do charity for the poor, they just crap on them.
Just about any other charity. Of course, it is the charity holding the immoral clauses in its policies, and its the charity that should change. It will, eventually. All this squawking by you nutters is a death knell.
You can’t name one because none exist.
No other charities exist, eh? Fascinating.
Homo can’t find one.

The charity? Right. The school? No. Its actions represent intolerance of immoral ideas, not of people.
immoral is subjective. So scream down that empty tunnel if you want.
I'm not screaming down a tunnel, as history clearly shows that the morality of our society changes over time. And that happens precisely because people speak out and engage in protests like the one described in this thread. So maybe it's you who needs to get out of the way.
I always get out of the way of collectives.

I'm not screaming down a tunnel, as history clearly shows that the morality of our society changes over time. And that happens precisely because people speak out and engage in protests like the one described in this thread. So maybe it's you who needs to get out of the way.
Well, that was an irrelevant little piece of crybabying. Uh...good for you?

It was in direct response to you telling me to get out of the way. Would you like me to post the definition of irrelevant for you? I dont mind a bit.
BTW, mr self awareness, you crying all over this thread about individuality and subjective beliefs has my computer enveloped in a sea of salty tears.
If it shorts out, i do accept paypal.

I know this goes against hardcore leftist hackery but not everyone that is disgusted by homosexuality is religious.

Canada is royally fucked up and I feel sorry for those who live there.
And Canada looks on in sorrow as our country is held hostage by about 30 million morons.

I always LOVE IT when you reply to one of my comments, FFI, because I always know that whatever your comment is, it will be one colossal, bone-head, racist, hate-filled foot-in-mouth monumental laugh for us all! DO keep the riotous humor coming, ol' boy!

It was in direct response to you telling me to get out of the way. Would you like me to post the definition of irrelevant for you? I dont mind a bit.
BTW, mr self awareness, you crying all over this thread about individuality and subjective beliefs has my computer enveloped in a sea of salty tears.
It was irrelevant. There is nothing collectivist about this. That's just one of the 50 cent words you have on a hotkey for when the urge to throw a little hissy takes you.

It was irrelevant. There is nothing collectivist about this. That's just one of the 50 cent words you have on a hotkey for when the urge to throw a little hissy takes you.
Oh shit LOL
You might need an entire dictionary..

And Canada looks on in sorrow as our country is held hostage by about 30 million morons.

I always LOVE IT when you reply to one of my comments, FFI, because I always know that whatever your comment is, it will be one colossal, bone-head, racist, hate-filled foot-in-mouth monumental laugh for us all! DO keep the riotous humor coming, ol' boy!
You are thin skinned little baby. Knowing that you have no ability whatsoever to form amy formal arguments for anything you assert, all you are left with in life are your little flame jobs. Good, it keeps you out of the way.

Oh shit LOL
Grown man typing fake "LOL"s on the internet = frustrated

Oh shit LOL
fake LOLs? LOL you try to sound so smart that you sound like a fucking moron. Just something to think about.

Oh shit LOL
fake LOLs? LOL you try to sound so smart that you sound like a fucking moron. Just something to think about.
Yes, fake LOL s. No, I do not believe for a second that you are laughing. In fact, I find it more likely that you are red-faced and frustrated, screaming every word as you type it. And your impotent anger makes you say stupid things, like calling the protection of the individual rights of LGBT "collectivist". Damn that was stupid.

You are thin skinned little baby. Knowing that you have no ability whatsoever to form amy formal arguments for anything you assert, all you are left with in life are your little flame jobs. Good, it keeps you out of the way.

You can no more keep me out of your way Clown Boy than you can change the weather.

What does giving a poor kid a Christmas gift have to with homosexuality?

I have no idea. You’ll have to ask a leftist.

Yet more evidence the left hate the poor.

Canadian Schools Cancel Operation Christmas Child over Organization’s Stance on Homosexuality

Sounds to me like you should ask Operation Christmas Child what giving a child an Xmas gift has to do with homosexuality. They are the one refusing to help anyone who is gay.
Nothing, fuckhead. You homos dragged your sexual perversion into the issue.

You can no more keep me out of your way Clown Boy than you can change the weather.
Of course I can. you are an uneducated, hateful slob who embarrasses yourself by talking. I could put you on public parade, and it would only hasten the implementation of the things I argue for.

If don't accept our peter puffers, we will kill Christmas.

You homos dragged your sexual perversion into the issue.
haha, idiot-boy lies to himself on a public message board. That's a form of masturbation, I believe. No, it is clear that most of those fighting for the individual rights of LGBT people are not, in fact, LGBT. But little sissies like you have to tell yourselves these lies out loud, in order to justify your bullshit to yourselves.

Why so embarrassed? Just be honest and say, "Because i think Baby Jesus says so", and then shut the fuck up. No need to twist yourselves into little pretzels trying to concoct every stupid idea under the Sun for why you behave as you do. Just be honest.

Forum List

Back