Cancer Cures

What video, OP?

On the LEM trajectory, we wish to investigate the following study, because we are not finished with the thymus question of hyperplasia: that's where LEM comes from in the first place.

Ribas A, et al, Tremelimumab (CP-675,206) a Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte-Associated Antigen 4 Blocking Monoclonal Antibody in Clinical Development for Patients with Cancer, Oncologist (2007) 12: 873-883)

We take a more form-follows-function approach regarding lymphocyte expansion molecules (LEM). In skin cancers, there is no place in the literature that we have yet found that compares the 'thymic wave' to skin cancers such as basal cell carcinoma. A preliminary excerpt will follow.

Exposing the pathologies, the Snowden sleuth will take note of the deliberate castration of the reading prisoners:

A Cancer Forum
Does anyone have mucosal melanoma? Eye, tongue, vulvar, vaginal? - Melanoma and Skin Cancer Forum - Cancer Forums
'post #2: '....and do not read anything on the internet that was written before 2012.'

As can be seen in the thread, the prisoners take the advice.
***********************************************************************************************************************

Spread out like a butterfly (or an immunity insignia), we investigate the "thymic wave."

'Roentgenographic Findings and Computed Tomography in the Diagnosis of Thymic Lesions in Patients with Myasthenia Gravis

The thymus is usually is spread out laterally, anterior to the lung and mediastinum and may produce a triangular sail-shaped shadow that can be unilateral or bilateral. This shadow disappears as the thymus involutes. Because the thymus lies against the anterior ribs its lateral borders are often indented by the cartilage and bone, producing a wavy margin on frontal projection. This has been named the thymic wave sign and is absent in thymomas and other anterior mediastinal masses. (Mulvey, 1963). Calcifications may be seen in thymomas either at the margins or within the mass.'
(Medical Oncology: Basic Principles and Clinical Management of Cancer, Macmillan 1985)

Comparison of structure-function will link to skin cancer architecture.

Here is a lymphocyte study from the University of Pennsylvania, though it apparently costs $50 to read it

Engineered Lymphocyte
Studying Immunoreceptor Signaling in Human T Cells Using Electroporation of In Vitro Transcribed mRNA. - PubMed - NCBI

One can link the Tremelimumab/ CTLA-4 mentioned in a previous post, to both a virus and a plant, beginning here:

CTLA-4
Checkpoint inhibitors in hematological malignancies. - PubMed - NCBI

We next link the serious BRAF V600E mutation to the Australian aborigine tree.

We simply have not yet found a modern image of the skin architecture that is comparable to the one we have seen so that readers can see the form-follows-function relationship for the thymic wave. We will continue searching.

Our comparisons for the thymic wave must wait. Until then, we link the V600E mutation to the aborigine tree, Codonocarpus cotinifolius:

'Die bisher bei den Gyrostemonaceen nachgewissenen Glucosinolate sind alle direkt von proteinogenen Aminosaeuren (Valin, Isoleucin, Leucin) ableitbar das soll dem urspruenglichen Zustand des Merkmals Glucosinolatfuehrung entsprechen.'
(Hegenauer, Chemotaxonomie der Plantzen)

The valine in Gyrostemonaceae is retained for Phytolacca. The valine mutation in thyroid cancer (V600E) indeed links to the ECM for our attempted comparison of the thymic wave, because that is the architecture that places the "ribs" under the basal lamina, the latter representing the thymus itself:

V600E / ECM
Identification of Long Noncoding RNAs Deregulated in Papillary Thyroid Cancer and Correlated with BRAFV600E Mutation by Bioinformatics Integrative ... - PubMed - NCBI

Godishi has apparently mentioned a compound, "asiragalin" which we take to mean astragalin, which would be from the Leguminosae. We link the CTLA-4 Hodgkin/Epstein-Barr virus connections to another Legumonisae for chlorophyll-related proteins which are comparable to melanin itself:

Neptunia / Epstein-Barr Virus / Chlorophyll-Related Proteins
Identification of pheophorbide a and its related compounds as possible anti-tumor promoters in the leaves of Neptunia oleracea. - PubMed - NCBI
Labrys neptuniae sp. nov., isolated from root nodules of the aquatic legume Neptunia oleracea. - PubMed - NCBI

Great new post by Jon Rappoport

Why isn’t there a medical Edward Snowden?
May4 by Jon Rappoport

Why isn’t there a medical Edward Snowden?

The US press is aware that medically caused death is the third leading cause of death in America. But nothing happens in their elite corner of the “information age.”

For years, I’ve been pointing out that the medical apparatus is best-protected structure in the US and the world.

One piece of evidence for that statement: we haven’t had, symbolically speaking, a medical Edward Snowden. Indeed, if you go to WikiLeaks or some other source that routinely exposes leaks, you’ll be hard pressed to find anything substantial about the inner workings of what I call the medical cartel.

And when I say inner workings, I mean memos, emails, and other documents that irrevocably reveal:

* How medical studies are routinely twisted and cooked to achieve a predetermined outcome in contradiction to the facts;

* How virus-hunters casually claim to have discovered “the virus” that causes a disease, when they have not followed standard procedure, and are merely making insupportable and self-serving assumptions;

* How researchers ignore evidence that a “new disease” is indistinguishable from an old disease that has been on the scene for decades or even longer; there is money in new diseases;

* How medical drugs are having grave toxic effects on patients and delivering no visible results;

* How government health officials are conspiring with drug companies to bring medicines to market, despite the fact that there is every reason to assume the drugs are worthless and destructive;

* How public health agencies, researchers, and pharmaceutical companies cover up the widespread harm vaccines are causing;

* How fake epidemics are launched to convince the public that they must follow prescribed vaccination schedules.

These are just a few of the many issues we would expect an insider to expose in blowing the whistle. We would expect to see these issues (crimes) revealed in numerous and detailed and irrefutable paper trails. . .

(more)

Well said, and most people do not know this until they are faced with a life or death situation like cancer..

Doctors are ethically bound to only go by what the FDA say's to do... well who controls the FDA ? $$$$
People like the OP and others here with natural things are considered worthless and made fun of by the Big Pharma and some of the medical corruption..
It used to be used in our sicknesses, until big money was invested into the medical schools..I can get these youtube docodrama's if you would like..

Big Pharma then has you in a corner to pay, or die ( for me almost $50, 000 a chemo x 6 ) there were hundreds getting chemo everyday..

A shot that I ended up refusing cost $20,000 a shot...I mean WTH

When they hear cancer or heart attack, something like that you are Cha Ching looked at like $$$

Now don't get me wrong , I have wonderful awesome doctors who really care about you..

a few I will write about another time, they were in it to make money...

I just had 3 of my cancer friends die this year ...
A bigger story than revealing cancer cures is the medical establishment's purposeful ignoring of cures even denigrating known cures, while promoting treatment methods that cure very few and often lead to death. This I believe is the bigger story because it reveals the medical establishment as money grubbing MFers.

Sadly, our corrupt and criminal central government and media are colluding with the medical establishment to continue this awful death march. Can there be a bigger story than this?

All of us if we have lived long enough, know of many people who have died of cancer....though I suspect the so called treatments (chemo and radiation) likely caused many of those deaths. I believe medically caused death is the number one cause, rather than the claimed third cause.

Here is a lymphocyte study from the University of Pennsylvania, though it apparently costs $50 to read it

Engineered Lymphocyte
Studying Immunoreceptor Signaling in Human T Cells Using Electroporation of In Vitro Transcribed mRNA. - PubMed - NCBI

One can link the Tremelimumab/ CTLA-4 mentioned in a previous post, to both a virus and a plant, beginning here:

CTLA-4

Spirochetes (Treponema) and varieties of other parasites like the Plasmodium protozoans may be a key in some cases. I also had a long conversation with an old customer last Fall that was basically given a death sentence shortly after the last time I had seen him in 2006. He went in for Chelation vs heart surgery. His doctor that had the same condition had gone through the surgery route but died a few years later. My customer and buddy said he felt great.

Some Plasmodium protozoans are iron loving, others feed on thiamine, etc. I am assuming that these mineral loving protozoic parasites may be congregated to the areas of the metal when people have tried wearing things like copper bracelets, magnets and such as some people have reported improved results through the years. Once disturbed and congregated into an area the natural defenses and other measures can deal with the invaders.

Licking latency with licorice
A new study reported in this issue of the JCI shows that treatment of cells latently infected with Kaposi sarcoma–associated herpesvirus (KSHV) with glycyrrhizic acid, a component of licorice, reduces synthesis of a viral latency protein and induces apoptosis of infected cells. This finding suggests a novel way to interrupt latency.

Engineered Lymphocyte

CTLA-4

This one you shared partially explains how spirochetes and other microbes avoid detection, thank you for sharing everything. Co-infections also play a large roll in difficulties in diagnosing and treating in many cases.
Status of Epstein-Barr Virus Coinfection with Helicobacter pylori in Gastric Cancer. - PubMed - NCBI

co-infection, lymphoma cells - PubMed - NCBI

J Hematol Oncol. 2017 May 8;10(1):103. doi: 10.1186/s13045-017-0474-3.
Checkpoint inhibitors in hematological malignancies.
Ok CY1, Young KH2.
Author information
Abstract
......................However, many cancers exploit such molecules to escape immune surveillance. Accumulating data support that their functions are dysregulated in lymphoid neoplasms, including plasma cell myeloma, myelodysplastic syndrome, and acute myeloid leukemia. In lymphoid neoplasms, aberrations in 9p24.1 (PD-L1, PD-L2, and JAK2 locus), latent Epstein-Barr virus infection, PD-L1 3'-untranslated region disruption, and constitutive JAK-STAT pathway are known mechanisms to induce PD-L1 expression in lymphoma cells..................

When he was still alive, I had a conversation with the discoverer of the Lyme spirochete, Dr. Willy Burgdorfer, in Hamilton, Montana. The co-infection scenario is why latent Epstein-Barr has popped up in our cancer abstracts, it did it too during the Zika months in the Caribbean and South America. As we analyze checkpoint inhibitors, it's interesting to see how EBV is also used in testing lymphocyte clonotypes. Drug resistance and plant compounds, but then, neoantigens and resistance, a trajectory for today's postings. We are determined to cling to the valine in the Aborigine tree while comparing the tree's response to UV stress. In other words, we'll speculate that there are some connections between valine and UV stress, although for sure we now have a thymine link to UV stress, which is mentioned in the CTLV-4 report already posted to this thread. What's intriguing is that with the thymine one can align thymidine kinase to the HSV-1 mutant used as an oncolytic virus.

There is a cancer art, and it's not just pink. We excerpt from an important study that contains a nicely-done colored chart of mutations for art study. See Figure 1, Localization of Potentially Immunogenic Mutations in Ma-Mel-86:

HLA CLass I Loss in Metachronous Metastases Prevents Continuous T Cell Recognition of Mutated Neoantigens in a Human Melanoma Model
HLA class I loss in metachronous metastases prevents continuous T cell recognition of mutated neoantigens in a human melanoma model. - PubMed - NCBI

Excerpting from this article, there is....
'All four neoantigens could only be targeted on the cell line generated during early stage III disease. HLA loss variants of any kind were uniformly resistant. These findings corroborate that, although neoantigens represent attractive therapeutic targets, they also contribut to the process of cancer immunoediting as a serious limitation to specific T cell immunotherapy.
Somatic mutations were located by subtraction of the variants found in the autologous EBV-B cells (Epstein-Barr virus B). Per melanoma cell line,2,099-3,108 somatic mutations consisting of SNS (single nucleotide substitutions) and indels (insertions-deletions) were detected in both exome replicates and about 85% somatioc variants were SNS. 46-56% of the somatic SNS were cytosine-to-thymine transitions typically indicating UV-induced DNA damage.'

Another EBV point made in the mutation study is that....'There was no or only weak and irreproducible recognition of autologous EBV-B cells naturally expressing wild-type MMS22L and wild-type HERPUD1, which indicated that overexpression of the wild-type cDNAs was required to induce T cell reactivity.'

We compare these two neoantigens with the other two. The peptide sequences for all four are:

PRDM10 TYLPSAWNF

INSIG1 VYQYTFPDF

MMS22L YYSKNLNSFF

HERPUD1 GLGPGFSSY

Only one valine (IBSIG1), and as we get out the crayons, we can place MMS22L and HERPUD1 in a (hypothetical) system of their own. One can next contemplate the Miller-Urey volcanic spark experiment of circa 1959, whereby the amino acids produced included, and in order of abundance, glycine and alanine (as beta-cyanoalanine). We can then place the other two neoantigens in a hypothetical class of their own by noting that the only alanine is found in PRDM10, and adding the alanine to valine mutation in Alzheimer's, an interesting concept comparable to memory-T cells. We'll also note that HERPUD1 peptide sequence would contain a concentrated protein-folding advantage over the other sequences, at least as far as the physics of glycine go.

Valines and kinases link to HLA loss and Plasmodium falciparum, as we compare melanoma mutations:

Thymic Beta-2-microglobulin/Cross-Talk
Small interference ITGA6 gene targeting in the human thymic epithelium differentially regulates the expression of immunological synapse-related genes. - PubMed - NCBI

Plasmodium Kinase
A new tool for the chemical genetic investigation of the Plasmodium falciparum Pfnek-2 NIMA-related kinase. - PubMed - NCBI
'....Introduction of a valine to cysteine mutation at position 24 in the glycine-rich loop of Pfnek-2 does not effect kinase activity but confers sensitivity to the protein kinase inhibitor....'

The two above abstracts link back to the structural architecture of the thymus and extracellular matrix (basal lamina-collagen fibers) we mentioned previously in the thread. Note that the thyroid cancer mentioned previously in this thread links to the Plasmodium sexual cycle, because the thyroid is the sexual gland par excellence.

From the article "HLA Class I Loss in Metachronous Metastases," we note another valine phenomenon:

'While T cell clones against HERPUD1, PRDM10, and MMS22L carried identicaL TCRbeta clonotypes, two distinct CDR3beta regions were identified for T cell clones against INSIG1.'

INSIG1 sports the only valine in the peptide sequences amongst the four, and links to CDR3beta private T cell receptors:

CDR3beta / Private Receptors
Specificity, Privacy, and Degeneracy in the CD4 T Cell Receptor Repertoire Following Immunization. - PubMed - NCBI

The immunization link for valine and CDR3beta prompts the Alzheimer's vaccine question as to why that vaccine trial was disappointing, again recalling the alanine-to-valine mutation in that disease. Cannabis oil has been mentioned already in this thread. Here we mention it again in the context of INSIG1:

INSIG1 / Cannabinoid Receptors
Long-Term Effects of Prenatal Exposure to Undernutrition on Cannabinoid Receptor-Related Behaviors: Sex and Tissue-Specific Alterations in the mRNA... - PubMed - NCBI

Forum List

Back