Candace Owens 2024 - YOU'RE A RACIST IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HER

I think she could do even better starting as President Trump's running mate. The fraud Kamala will be shaking. Candace Owens has plenty of time running for president, though.
Kamala Harris will eat Owens for lunch, then shit her out in the same debate. Owens is a dumb ass, but she denigrates blacks like a good lawn jockey so you guys tell her she's intelligent.

You know nothing intellectually possible what Candace Owens can prove. Nor know anything about how gifted a speaker she is. Just another Trump Hater who blindly voted for the Corrupt joe... Although, I do love it how you get really insecure about the idea of her taking on the fraud Kamala, if she were to be President Trump's running mate.

Now change my mind.

Candace Owens has declared that she will be running for President in 2024. She would be the first true African-American President in this country.

Barack Obama, you say? Nope. His mother was white, thereby disqualifying him from being "black." He's a halfbreed and a mulatto. Kamala Harris, you say? Surely you jest. Not even remotely close and besides, her ancestors practiced slavery.

Candace Owens had both a black father and a black mother, which would mean that she would be the first true 100% African-American President this country has ever had. She is also married to a white man, which should more than satisfy you liberal's love for diversity.

You liberals do love diversity, don't you?

"Who is Candace Owens: United States author, commentator, activist Candace Owens recently tweeted that she plans on running in the 2024 presidential race. Owens who has always been an unpredictable ally of the Republicans tweeted on Saturday, “I love America. Thinking about running for President.”

Future Madam President? Get To Know Candace Owens

Candace Owens for President 2024

Come on now, don't be a racist. Everybody hates racists.
“She would be the first true African-American President in this country.”

Wrong.

Conservatives are as ignorant as they are racist.

Owens is unfit to hold office; the last thing America needs is a rightwing ideologue as president.

How is she "unfit"? Is she a felon, illegal, drug-user, or a pedophile who took money from China and Russia?

Sorry, you don't get to make the rules. Just because someone's ideology doesn't match yours, doesn't mean you get to disqualify them.

Besides, you're a racist.

She has no political experience. She seems intelligent enough, but she has some stunningly unrealistic ideas. I wouldn't vote for her.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
She has no political experience. She seems intelligent enough, but she has some stunningly unrealistic ideas. I wouldn't vote for her.

Compared to laying off 15,000 pipeline workers in the middle of a pandemic, blowing $2 trillion on a coronavirus relief bill that only spends 9% on coronavirus relief, and causing a massive swarm of illegals at the southern border, what's "stunningly unrealistic" about her conservative ideology?

Is it her belief that we are all created equal and we all have equal opportunities to succeed by our own will?

It it her belief in a smaller, more efficient government?

How about lower taxes?

A strong military and a secure border?

Is it her "stunningly unrealistic" belief that America is the greatest country in the world, and should bow to no foreign enemy or take handouts from them?

Look for white Democrats to openly use terms like "porch n----r" and "Aunt Jemima" in reference to Owens.
No, we black folks will be the ones doing that. Candace Owens is an Auntie, which is a female Uncle Tom. That's why you racists think she's so great.
That's right. You just help your white masters round up the escaped slaves.

Look for white Democrats to openly use terms like "porch n----r" and "Aunt Jemima" in reference to Owens.

What a weird as shit thing to say. And why do the 'Democrats' have to be 'white' in your piss poor scenario?
White Democrats are racist. They don't believe black people are good enough and smart enough to succeed on their own without the help of white Democrats.

Kamala Harris will eat Owens for lunch, then shit her out in the same debate.
Like she did to biden here:
142564844_10158940611513745_5171641785336879509_n (1).jpg

Now change my mind.

Candace Owens has declared that she will be running for President in 2024. She would be the first true African-American President in this country.

Barack Obama, you say? Nope. His mother was white, thereby disqualifying him from being "black." He's a halfbreed and a mulatto. Kamala Harris, you say? Surely you jest. Not even remotely close and besides, her ancestors practiced slavery.

Candace Owens had both a black father and a black mother, which would mean that she would be the first true 100% African-American President this country has ever had. She is also married to a white man, which should more than satisfy you liberal's love for diversity.

"Who is Candace Owens: United States author, commentator, activist Candace Owens recently tweeted that she plans on running in the 2024 presidential race. Owens who has always been an unpredictable ally of the Republicans tweeted on Saturday, “I love America. Thinking about running for President.”

When are you whack-jobs gonna realize that color doesn't matter? I don't care if she's black, white, yellow, or freaking purple, she's still an nutcase.

• Love
Now change my mind.

Why didn't you dic suckers nominate Ben Carson then...

• Love

What a weird as shit thing to say. And why do the 'Democrats' have to be 'white' in your piss poor scenario?
White Democrats are racist. They don't believe black people are good enough and smart enough to succeed on their own without the help of white Democrats.
So if I vote for Stacey Abrams for POTUS and not Candace Owens then that makes me racist?

• Love
I think she could do even better starting as President Trump's running mate. The fraud Kamala will be shaking. Candace Owens has plenty of time running for president, though.
Kamala Harris will eat Owens for lunch, then shit her out in the same debate. Owens is a dumb ass, but she denigrates blacks like a good lawn jockey so you guys tell her she's intelligent.

You know nothing intellectually possible what Candace Owens can prove. Nor know anything about how gifted a speaker she is. Just another Trump Hater who blindly voted for the Corrupt joe... Although, I do love it how you get really insecure about the idea of her taking on the fraud Kamala, if she were to be President Trump's running mate.
I do know and that's why I say what I do. The only reason those like you support her is because she is black and she valudates your racist beliefs. She is an idiot who quit college and was a trump hating democrat who was not making any money, nor was known by anyone until she decided to switch up and now you suckers are paying her big money. She has no policy ideas and up against a skilled prosecutor and politician like Harris, she'll get eaten alive. When Owens starts off on her black victimhood schtick, a person like Harris will bring up her racial discrimination settlement and make her explain herself and that's where her end begins. You really don't know anything about Owens.

No, that's what racist white republicans like you believe.

Now change my mind.

“She would be the first true African-American President in this country.”

Wrong.

Conservatives are as ignorant as they are racist.

Owens is unfit to hold office; the last thing America needs is a rightwing ideologue as president.

How is she "unfit"? Is she a felon, illegal, drug-user, or a pedophile who took money from China and Russia?

Sorry, you don't get to make the rules. Just because someone's ideology doesn't match yours, doesn't mean you get to disqualify them.

Besides, you're a racist.
Biden did none of those things and Owens is unqualified.

Forum List

Back