Candace Owens 2024 - YOU'RE A RACIST IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HER

I think she could do even better starting as President Trump's running mate. The fraud Kamala will be shaking. Candace Owens has plenty of time running for president, though.
Kamala Harris will eat Owens for lunch, then shit her out in the same debate. Owens is a dumb ass, but she denigrates blacks like a good lawn jockey so you guys tell her she's intelligent.

You know nothing intellectually possible what Candace Owens can prove. Nor know anything about how gifted a speaker she is. Just another Trump Hater who blindly voted for the Corrupt joe... Although, I do love it how you get really insecure about the idea of her taking on the fraud Kamala, if she were to be President Trump's running mate.
I do know and that's why I say what I do. The only reason those like you support her is because she is black and she valudates your racist beliefs. She is an idiot who quit college and was a trump hating democrat who was not making any money, nor was known by anyone until she decided to switch up and now you suckers are paying her big money. She has no policy ideas and up against a skilled prosecutor and politician like Harris, she'll get eaten alive. When Owens starts off on her black victimhood schtick, a person like Harris will bring up her racial discrimination settlement and make her explain herself and that's where her end begins. You really don't know anything about Owens.
But we do know quite a bit about Kamala. We know that she jump started her career by crawling into bed with Mrs. Brown's husband and hasn't looked back since. We know that she told us she believed Biden was guilty of sexual assault and then partnered with him. We know that she tried to deny Brett Kavanaugh any due process rights because supporting the left's agenda trumped the 4th amendment in her opinion. We know that she prosecuted hundreds for marijuana use and then went on a talk show and laughed about her use of it. Kamala is the very essence of a dirty cop.
Now change my mind.

Candace Owens has declared that she will be running for President in 2024. She would be the first true African-American President in this country.

Barack Obama, you say? Nope. His mother was white, thereby disqualifying him from being "black." He's a halfbreed and a mulatto. Kamala Harris, you say? Surely you jest. Not even remotely close and besides, her ancestors practiced slavery.

Candace Owens had both a black father and a black mother, which would mean that she would be the first true 100% African-American President this country has ever had. She is also married to a white man, which should more than satisfy you liberal's love for diversity.

You liberals do love diversity, don't you?

"Who is Candace Owens: United States author, commentator, activist Candace Owens recently tweeted that she plans on running in the 2024 presidential race. Owens who has always been an unpredictable ally of the Republicans tweeted on Saturday, “I love America. Thinking about running for President.”

Future Madam President? Get To Know Candace Owens

Candace Owens for President 2024

Come on now, don't be a racist. Everybody hates racists.
Why didn't you dic suckers nominate Ben Carson then...
Why didn't you nominate booker or harris as the potus nominee?
Democrats don't have to do that since democrats nominated and fought to elect Barack Obama for 2 terms.
So if Republicans nominate and support a black person for two terms, then they're in the clear?
That would be stupid huh??

About as stupid as believing not voting for Candace Owens makes you racist......

Look for white Democrats to openly use terms like "porch n----r" and "Aunt Jemima" in reference to Owens.
No, we black folks will be the ones doing that. Candace Owens is an Auntie, which is a female Uncle Tom. That's why you racists think she's so great.
That's right. You just help your white masters round up the escaped slaves.
You don't seem to get it white boy. The black person whites like you like is going to be summarily rejected by 90-95 percent of the black community. Why? Because you support those blacks because they serve YOUR best interests and not the best interests of the black community. All your retarded ass references to slaves and plantations will not change this. That shit will fool about 3-4 percent of all blacks because they are stupid. So you will talk your silly shit for the rest of your life and watch blacks consistently vote democrat until the republican party figures out that it's gotta do more than blame democrats today for what was done in 1860 while simultaneusnly telling us how you weren't alive during slavery so you aren't responsible for fix racist practices today.
A Presidential candidate is SUPPOSED to be for all the people not just blacks. And EVERY VOTER votes in their own self interests ya dummy. Simply because a candidate is black is not an excuse to throw your reasons for voting out the window.

Too many idiots think a politician is supposed to focus on what they can do for any given segment of society when their sole focus should be on everyone as a whole.
Everything positive a politician does will impact all Americans. For instance, lowering unemployment or driving wages up lifts everyone's prospects.

Shut the hell up with that fake colorblind bullshit you racist motherfucker. You picked trump because he was going to look out for whites so don't try that shit with me. Candace Owens is a sellout with no policy experience who got a $37,500 settlement while in high school claiming she was a victim of racism, dropped out of college and was an anti trump democrat before she saw the money she could make being a black right wing extremist. So fuck that sellout bitch up her...with no vaseline.

Look for white Democrats to openly use terms like "porch n----r" and "Aunt Jemima" in reference to Owens.
No, we black folks will be the ones doing that. Candace Owens is an Auntie, which is a female Uncle Tom. That's why you racists think she's so great.
You don't seem to get it white boy. The black person whites like you like is going to be summarily rejected by 90-95 percent of the black community. Why? Because you support those blacks because they serve YOUR best interests and not the best interests of the black community. All your retarded ass references to slaves and plantations will not change this. That shit will fool about 3-4 percent of all blacks because they are stupid. So you will talk your silly shit for the rest of your life and watch blacks consistently vote democrat until the republican party figures out that it's gotta do more than blame democrats today for what was done in 1860 while simultaneusnly telling us how you weren't alive during slavery so you aren't responsible for fix racist practices today.
A Presidential candidate is SUPPOSED to be for all the people not just blacks. And EVERY VOTER votes in their own self interests ya dummy. Simply because a candidate is black is not an excuse to throw your reasons for voting out the window.

Too many idiots think a politician is supposed to focus on what they can do for any given segment of society when their sole focus should be on everyone as a whole.
Everything positive a politician does will impact all Americans. For instance, lowering unemployment or driving wages up lifts everyone's prospects.
That is exactly why you Trumpers worship Trump.....

Because you expected him to only be a president for you -- and punish others who didn't vote for him....

The self projection you Trumpers do is astounding...

And your lack of self-awareness to notice it is even more astounding..
Hold on there, the dems are the only ones trying to punish people for the way they voted. Again, do we need to keep bringing up Cortez and her lists and demands for people to not be hired because of their support for trump?

Now change my mind.

Sure.

Your side's constant race-baiting backfired on you spectacularly in 2020. Thus, you should probably stop using it as a staple tactic.

Convinced?

Oh, that's right. It's all you have. Sucks to be you, part of a fascist party that can't even put together a platform.
1. how did '''''it'''''' back fire???!!
2. you people are so obsessed with RACE that it warps your minds....YOU people are the racists/etc
3. the people who act like fascists/nazis are the blacks and dems--I've linked the many ways they are and many times

I think she could do even better starting as President Trump's running mate. The fraud Kamala will be shaking. Candace Owens has plenty of time running for president, though.
Kamala Harris will eat Owens for lunch, then shit her out in the same debate. Owens is a dumb ass, but she denigrates blacks like a good lawn jockey so you guys tell her she's intelligent.

You know nothing intellectually possible what Candace Owens can prove. Nor know anything about how gifted a speaker she is. Just another Trump Hater who blindly voted for the Corrupt joe... Although, I do love it how you get really insecure about the idea of her taking on the fraud Kamala, if she were to be President Trump's running mate.
I do know and that's why I say what I do. The only reason those like you support her is because she is black and she valudates your racist beliefs. She is an idiot who quit college and was a trump hating democrat who was not making any money, nor was known by anyone until she decided to switch up and now you suckers are paying her big money. She has no policy ideas and up against a skilled prosecutor and politician like Harris, she'll get eaten alive. When Owens starts off on her black victimhood schtick, a person like Harris will bring up her racial discrimination settlement and make her explain herself and that's where her end begins. You really don't know anything about Owens.
But we do know quite a bit about Kamala. We know that she jump started her career by crawling into bed with Mrs. Brown's husband and hasn't looked back since. We know that she told us she believed Biden was guilty of sexual assault and then partnered with him. We know that she tried to deny Brett Kavanaugh any due process rights because supporting the left's agenda trumped the 4th amendment in her opinion. We know that she prosecuted hundreds for marijuana use and then went on a talk show and laughed about her use of it. Kamala is the very essence of a dirty cop.
Now change my mind.

Candace Owens has declared that she will be running for President in 2024. She would be the first true African-American President in this country.

Barack Obama, you say? Nope. His mother was white, thereby disqualifying him from being "black." He's a halfbreed and a mulatto. Kamala Harris, you say? Surely you jest. Not even remotely close and besides, her ancestors practiced slavery.

Candace Owens had both a black father and a black mother, which would mean that she would be the first true 100% African-American President this country has ever had. She is also married to a white man, which should more than satisfy you liberal's love for diversity.

"Who is Candace Owens: United States author, commentator, activist Candace Owens recently tweeted that she plans on running in the 2024 presidential race. Owens who has always been an unpredictable ally of the Republicans tweeted on Saturday, “I love America. Thinking about running for President.”

Democrats don't have to do that since democrats nominated and fought to elect Barack Obama for 2 terms.
So if Republicans nominate and support a black person for two terms, then they're in the clear?
We no, since most of the leading democrats are black, the chair of the DNC is black, the VP now is black and democrats aren't crying about cancel culture in order to keep confederate symbols in public places.

Now change my mind.

She became a trumper. Enough said. Unfit for national office.
but dumbass racist Harris is??? hahahahah
and Biden??? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH he's a JOKE

That is exactly why you Trumpers worship Trump.....

Because you expected him to only be a president for you -- and punish others who didn't vote for him....

The self projection you Trumpers do is astounding...

And your lack of self-awareness to notice it is even more astounding..
Hold on there, the dems are the only ones trying to punish people for the way they voted. Again, do we need to keep bringing up Cortez and her lists and demands for people to not be hired because of their support for trump?
That is a lie. Republicans are issuing death threats.

you love Harris---she is a racist dumbass--she fell for the Smollet hoax

Now change my mind.

About as stupid as believing not voting for Candace Owens makes you racist......
No, the previous poster asked why repubs didn't nominate cain, I mentioned booker and harris, IM2 posted that since they had elected Obama twice that that makes it ok that they didn't support a black nominee in 2020. So, I just asked, if republican support a black nominee for 2 terms, that means they won't be accused of racism if they don't support a black nominee?

Now change my mind.

No, the previous poster asked why repubs didn't nominate cain, I mentioned booker and harris, IM2 posted that since they had elected Obama twice that that makes it ok that they didn't support a black nominee in 2020. So, I just asked, if republican support a black nominee for 2 terms, that means they won't be accused of racism if they don't support a black nominee?

The republiKKKan party must change it's policies and rid itself of the extremists in leadership.

She has no political experience. She seems intelligent enough, but she has some stunningly unrealistic ideas. I wouldn't vote for her.

Compared to laying off 15,000 pipeline workers in the middle of a pandemic, blowing $2 trillion on a coronavirus relief bill that only spends 9% on coronavirus relief, and causing a massive swarm of illegals at the southern border, what's "stunningly unrealistic" about her conservative ideology?

Is it her belief that we are all created equal and we all have equal opportunities to succeed by our own will?

It it her belief in a smaller, more efficient government?

How about lower taxes?

A strong military and a secure border?

Is it her "stunningly unrealistic" belief that America is the greatest country in the world, and should bow to no foreign enemy or take handouts from them?
Candace Owens is an idiot and we've had enough of unqualified idiots with no experience in public policy.
Yeah because the one we have now has raised the price of gas 60 cent and cost us thousands of jobs. Oh and is already out spending Trump. That's the experience you talking about?
Biden didn't do that. Oil companies are refusing to increase production and that's why gas is going up. Trump passed a 1.9 trillion dollar tax cut which was not returned to the economy in form of jobs. That tax cut let corporations buy back stock and that's about it. Biden has not outspent trump and nobody is going to listen to republicans bitch about spending after you let trump set records.
Biden has been in office a little over a monthand has already caused American families harm. Gonna be a long 4 years and you own it.

Now change my mind.

We no, since most of the leading democrats are black, the chair of the DNC is black, the VP now is black and democrats aren't crying about cancel culture in order to keep confederate symbols in public places.
Ok, that's great. Many black people in positions of power, but that doesn't address the question I posed. You seemed to suggest that democrats were excused for not nominating a black person in 2020 because they did so with Obama, again, if republican nominate a black person for 2 terms, does that mean they would be excused later on down the line?

Now change my mind.

Is she even old enough?

"I'll Tell (White) People What They Want to Hear"!

She will be old enough in 2024.

Now change my mind.

The republiKKKan party must change it's policies and rid itself of the extremists in leadership.
So, nominating a black person to the presidency for 2 terms would be at least a start in the right direction, correct?

Now change my mind.

When you stand on nothing but bullshit, your arguments tend to be scatter brained.....

The OP claimed that if someone doesn't vote for Candace Owens in 2024, that means they are racist.....

So I asked him why didn't the GOP nominate Ben Carson?

Corey Booker wasn't nominated by the Democratic party because the majority of "BLACK VOTERS" felt Biden would be a better candidate.....which also kind of blows that bullshit claim of blacks being racist and only voting for black candidates out the window....

The reason the GOP is so hypersensitive about this issue is a problem of their own making.....

Now change my mind.

Candace Owens won't get out of the primary. You like her because she's a sellout. Kamala Harris would kill her.Barack Obama was the first black president. Candice Owens is a joke.

You and your peeps also said that Trump had no path to Victory so you have zero credibility

Forum List

Back