Candace Owens Goes On Fox News to say Minnie Mouse's new outfit is destroying America

Snow White is a classic German fairy tale set in Europe.

If Disney remade some classic Latino fairytale set in some Latin American kingdom and had it star a white princess people would lose their shit.
Really? I wouldn't give a damn if they made Snow White polka dotted, she is a freaking cartoon character.

Ironically, Candace Owens was wearing a pantsuit while whining about pantsuits....but that type of idiotic hypocrisy is lost on the Trump sycophants....

As long as they have some new made-up bullshit controversy to whine about like bitches

She's wearing a jacket, no way to tell if it's a pantsuit or not. Why lie? It just makes you look even dumber than we all know you are already.

She's wearing a jacket, no way to tell if it's a pantsuit or not. Why lie? It just makes you look even dumber than we all know you are already.
It was a pantsuit...she has already been mocked for this....the fact you in your bubble had no idea about it is not my problem

She wears pantsuits a lot......
FKE1aAMWQAMVVqS.jpgFKMowA7WYAIQsgC.pngFKH8kfgXsActML8.jpg

Like I said....more manufactured bullshit about nothing...

Really? I wouldn't give a damn if they made Snow White polka dotted, she is a freaking cartoon character.
So if Disney made a movie set in an African kingdom with a white princess, no one would lose their minds?

But if white people object to black Princesses in European kingdoms, suddenly it’s racist?

i don’t care about cartoons either, it’s the double standard that’s annoying

So if Disney made a movie set in an African kingdom with a white princess, no one would lose their minds?

But if white people object to black Princesses in European kingdoms, suddenly it’s racist?

Hell how many years did we watch Tarzan?

We already had Tarzan...a white guy and a white woman swinging thru the African jungle didn't stop the world from moving.....

And folks seemed to have survived Cleopatra being played by a lil white woman....

White folks have always been able to play any role they want to -- even black folks when black folks weren't allowed on stage.....

The goofy shit that conservatives pull out of their ass to justify their desire to be oppressed is endless

the real outrage is that this female had only ONE outfit, apparently.

donald duck cannot even afford pants.
Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he gets out of the shower? That is what I wanna know.

No pants but he wears a towel? WEIRD

We already had Tarzan...a white guy and a white woman swinging thru the African jungle didn't stop the world from moving.....

And folks seemed to have survived Cleopatra being played by a lil white woman....

White folks have always been able to play any role they want to -- even black folks when black folks weren't allowed on stage.....

The goofy shit that conservatives pull out of their ass to justify their desire to be oppressed is endless
Well, to be fair...Cleopatra was Greek.

I suppose she should be dressed in a nice dress, with her pearls on fixing dinner. She should only be addressed Mrs Mickey Mouse.

But really, talk about getting upset over nothing. Gee, Minnie has a new outfit. We all should be outraged. LOL
Fox News viewers can't get out of bed in the morning unless they have something to make their blood boil.

Forum List

Back