Cannabis Sativa Finally Looks Like It Is Going To Win Out Against American Douchebaggery

Those who claim they are sick and need Marijuana only want an excuse to use. I've known many people with various ailments they claim Marijuana helps. They all want an excuse to use.

Alzheimer is a very cruel disease but if cannabis can slow the progression or stop the disease, it is worth using.
People with chronic or acute pain can live a relatively normal life.
People with grand mal can get fewer seizures with far less intensitity.
Kids with brain cancers or cerebral palsy can live far more normal lives, even regrew damaged brain cells.
It is used post concussion.
It is used, in the field, for PTSD
It is being used to treat autism
Even if it works for 20%, it is 20% that will have better quality and longer life. It is being used in other countries with great success.

synthetic drugs are highly dangerous. When used right natures drugs can actually cure many cases.

Even the best things can be abused, but cannabis has not business being a class A or B drug
And all of those people want to get high and use their medical conditions as an excuse. So let them. They can sit and be high 24/7. Their addiction does not have to be accommodated. Ceetainly not by me.

upload_2016-1-8_18-36-27.jpeg

Users get to a point where the thc has very little effect. Most medicinal users use higher cbd which has little or no thc.

th

If you don't want to take (I hope you are never sick enough to need it) that is fine, but don's stand in the way of people who need and who have benefited from using it in some form.

Parents are not moving to a new state so their can treat their children because they want the child to be high. Patients are not given cards to get high but to treat very real health issues.

Those who claim they are sick and need Marijuana only want an excuse to use. I've known many people with various ailments they claim Marijuana helps. They all want an excuse to use.

Alzheimer is a very cruel disease but if cannabis can slow the progression or stop the disease, it is worth using.
Kids with brain cancers or cerebral palsy can live far more normal lives, even regrew damaged brain cells.
Even if it works for 20%, it is 20% that will have better quality and longer life. It is being used in other countries with great success.

synthetic drugs are highly dangerous. When used right natures drugs can actually cure many cases.

Even the best things can be abused, but cannabis has not business being a class A or B drug
your wasting your time...ignorance is a disease....for some people its addictive and they are incapable of learning,its easier to close your mind ....ignorance does that....

Oh I see you have misunderstood me. I don't think that someone is still high weeks after using pot. I don't care. They used. They used a week ago or 25 years ago. I'd rather not associate with drug using algea. They are scum and will never be anything more than drug addicted slime.

If you drink coffee you're a drug addict.

Ever hear of caffeine?

Caffeine is a drug.

If you drink it you're addicted to it. Just try to go more than a few days without it. You'll have a raging headache and go through physical withdrawals from it.

My oldest sister is a doctor and helps people get off coffee.

It inhibits your adrenal gland and puts black spots on your brain.

I never drank it. I believe that anything that needs other things to be put in it to be able to drink it, I don't want to drink. The smell of it makes me very sick.

Yet you never heard me say that everyone who drinks it is an addict. You don't hear me attacking anyone who drinks it. You never hear me screaming that it should be illegal and no one should be able to drink it.

That's because I believe in freedom. I don't believe I have the right to tell anyone what they can or can't do with their body.

You can't say that.
What drug schedule was caffein on? You make as much sense as the nimrod comparing pot to water.

I believe in freedom. Let drug users die. Give them as much as they want of any kind they want. Give them overdose amounts and enough pot to induce a heart attack or a stroke.

I believe in freedom, particularly freedom of association. If I kick the addicts to the curb, I have a right to do that.

Caffeine is a drug. Of the methylxanthine class.

Whether it's legal or not isn't the point.

Alcohol is a drug and it's legal.

There are millions of drugs in America that are legal and millions of people are addicted to them. Heroin is legal in many forms.

You're addicted to a drug. Caffeine.

You can make excuses for it all you want but you can't claim you don't do drugs or aren't addicted to a drug.

You're just too much of a coward to admit it.

Marijuana doesn't cause heart attacks or strokes. It's a very harmless drug that as many medical properties. Just because you don't agree doesn't make you correct. It just makes you wrong.

It's also wrong to want people dead. What kind of person are you?

Should I want you dead because you're addicted to caffeine?

And all of those people want to get high and use their medical conditions as an excuse. So let them. They can sit and be high 24/7. Their addiction does not have to be accommodated. Ceetainly not by me.

View attachment 59265

Users get to a point where the thc has very little effect. Most medicinal users use higher cbd which has little or no thc.

th

If you don't want to take (I hope you are never sick enough to need it) that is fine, but don's stand in the way of people who need and who have benefited from using it in some form.

Parents are not moving to a new state so their can treat their children because they want the child to be high. Patients are not given cards to get high but to treat very real health issues.
Those parents use the cards to get pot and use it themselves.

Oh I see you have misunderstood me. I don't think that someone is still high weeks after using pot. I don't care. They used. They used a week ago or 25 years ago. I'd rather not associate with drug using algea. They are scum and will never be anything more than drug addicted slime.

Ever hear of caffeine?

Caffeine is a drug.

If you drink it you're addicted to it. Just try to go more than a few days without it. You'll have a raging headache and go through physical withdrawals from it.

I never drank it. I believe that anything that needs other things to be put in it to be able to drink it, I don't want to drink. The smell of it makes me very sick.

Yet you never heard me say that everyone who drinks it is an addict. You don't hear me attacking anyone who drinks it. You never hear me screaming that it should be illegal and no one should be able to drink it.

That's because I believe in freedom. I don't believe I have the right to tell anyone what they can or can't do with their body.

You can't say that.
What drug schedule was caffein on? You make as much sense as the nimrod comparing pot to water.

I believe in freedom. Let drug users die. Give them as much as they want of any kind they want. Give them overdose amounts and enough pot to induce a heart attack or a stroke.

I believe in freedom, particularly freedom of association. If I kick the addicts to the curb, I have a right to do that.

There are millions of drugs in America that are legal and millions of people are addicted to them. Heroin is legal in many forms.

You can make excuses for it all you want but you can't claim you don't do drugs or aren't addicted to a drug.

Marijuana doesn't cause heart attacks or strokes. It's a very harmless drug that as many medical properties. Just because you don't agree doesn't make you correct. It just makes you wrong.

Yeah. Addicted to water too. Maybe a little milk addiction. None on which was ever a mind altering drug.

Take drugs. I don't think people should be prohibited from taking drugs. I don't think they should get benefits. No medical care, no welfare, no housing. And given all the drugs they can take of all kinds. Until their hearts stop.

View attachment 59265

th

Those parents use the cards to get pot and use it themselves.

Charlotte's web or Harlequin in concentrated oil is useless to get high, besides the fact it has no thc. No thc, no high.

Children are not prescribed strains with thc and not bud to smoke. even lollipops for children don't have thc.

Since photos are on the cards no medical dealer is going to sell anything high in thc to a parent and child.

Y
Conservatives love to lecture you about freedom and liberty but you need to fit within their rules, which they break all the time. Hypocrites. They worship money more than god.
lots of democrats are the same way....they are hypocrites too....
In that way, the are bedfellows.
the far right and left are both destructive to the country....they only care about what they believe...

I don't care, let them believe what they want to believe.

What concerns me is when they want to either use violence to get what they want, or use the State, which is, ostensibly, the threat of extortion and violence, to enforce what they believe.

Everyone has the right to defend themselves and their homes from the impaired druggie. Other than that, letting them die is hardly violent. Just give them more drugs until they peacefully pass on.

Ever hear of caffeine?

Caffeine is a drug.

You can't say that.

Yeah. Addicted to water too. Maybe a little milk addiction. None on which was ever a mind altering drug.

Take drugs. I don't think people should be prohibited from taking drugs. I don't think they should get benefits. No medical care, no welfare, no housing. And given all the drugs they can take of all kinds. Until their hearts stop.
^^^ perfect example of someone addicted to ignorance....the day your heart stops aint to far off.....what have you got a few years left?...

Ever hear of caffeine?

Caffeine is a drug.

You can't say that.

^^^ perfect example of someone addicted to ignorance....the day your heart stops aint to far off.....what have you got a few years left?...
Whenever. I won't go like Philip Seymour Hoffman, Whitney Houston, her daughter, Heath Ledger, River Phoenix or even the sot that collapsed in the alley behind my house.

Probably the Marijuana keeps the kids docile. Like any of the psychotropic drugs given to children. How many principals attribute better test scores to marijuana?

I don't blame the school at all. The disabled children likely need to be drugged.

You almost gotta laugh, the same limp wristed dumbasses who are locking up citizens for the crime of smoking a freaking legal cigarette want to sell a gateway drug to our kids.

You almost gotta laugh, the same limp wristed dumbasses who are locking up citizens for the crime of smoking a freaking legal cigarette want to sell a gateway drug to our kids.
Sell? No. It's make sure they take it, but keep the fruit juice away. Too sugary. Not good for kids.

No civilization can withstand the widespread impairment of its people.

Sell? No. It's make sure they take it, but keep the fruit juice away. Too sugary. Not good for kids.

they also cant withstand the widespread ignorance of people who cant accept the fact that its no longer 1948....

they also cant withstand the widespread ignorance of people who cant accept the fact that its no longer 1948....
We made it 50 plus years. We certainly won't make it another 50 with a majority of people addicted to some drug. We wouldn't survive an entire country composed of drunks. Our future is Portugal. Illiterate druggies begging from one another.

Hopefully Russia or China puts us out of our misery.

We made it 50 plus years. We certainly won't make it another 50 with a majority of people addicted to some drug. We wouldn't survive an entire country composed of drunks. Our future is Portugal. Illiterate druggies begging from one another.

well at least you have told everyone were your loyalties lie.....why are you still here?...go live in china you are always touting them....we dont need a person like you here,but they would love a person like you over there,just make sure you leave your citizenship at the airport....

well at least you have told everyone were your loyalties lie.....why are you still here?...go live in china you are always touting them....we dont need a person like you here,but they would love a person like you over there,just make sure you leave your citizenship at the airport....
For the 100th time, I'm here for the sabotage.

Although, with a population living for its next fix, no one will much care who is here or for what reason. Just keep those drugs pumping.

Forum List

Back