Can't have it both ways; if Bush still to blame then obama is just irrelevant

I would agree that Obama has not been very good at cleaning up the steaming piles of shite W left in the world. Even the Iran deal is probably more about Europe than us.

I SEE; you're excuse-making idiot Lite???
No, not at all. But Obama's agenda simply did not address W's clusterfks, and one result is now the humanitarian crises in Europe.

Obama did achieve universal care, or Obamacare will eventually morph into that. He's elevated our use of the prison system to further institutionalize racism to be maybe the most discussed issue in criminal law, and he's begun the dismantling of the failed war on drugs. He's caused John Roberts to return to being the minimalist judge he promised to be at his confirmation hearings. We have gay marriage, and he's played a role in that. And, while the gop has forestalled real immigration reform, they are incapable of actually sitting at the table because they espouse ideas that are not viable: ending birthright citizenship and building some magic impenetrable wall.

I know you don't like any of that. I have to say that gay marriage and even the misuse of the prison system weren't high on my personal agenda, but hey .... I didn't vote for the guy.

But you look at the ME and Europe and even eastern Europe and .... there's simply no other conclusion that at best he was naïve and incompetent. It's very possible that his view is that he US shouldn't even be involved, but god knows where he's intervened its come up balls side up.

yes i see you ARE idiot-Lite. actually maybe not so light after all.
obama owns the european refugee crisis and does so on any number of levels

post some more long-winded stupidity; that is another sign you're on the dummy side; the boring self-impressed ignorance
At least I now the proper use of semicolon, you fuck for brains

What a silly presumption. Bush left this country with a calamity, you just haven't come to grips with just how bad it was.

Just to refresh your memory, Barack Obama came into office saying that he had a plan to fix the economy and would hit the ground running.

Then he proceeded to put the economy and jobs on a back burner while he pursued ObamaCare.

As a result...he's led the worst recovery from a recession since FDR and the Great Depression.

Come to grips with that...

I firmly believe you are entitled to your own view of things, it's just unfortunate that historians have already ranked Obama at #18 on presidential rankings and he is presumed to overtake Reagan just as soon as the impacts of gay marriage, immigration, Iranian nuclear deal and climate change are weighed.

You're so impressed by that rating, Nuhuh! What's unfortunate is that the ranking that a group of historians give doesn't change the fact that Obama has still led the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression and that his signature accomplishment...the Affordable Care Act...is one of the most badly written pieces of legislation ever passed by Congress and simply won't work as constituted. As for the Iranian nuclear deal being a positive for Barry? You have much more faith in the Iranian mullahs than I do. I think they played Obama and Kerry like a fiddle.

Like I said, I can respect your opinion but I respect the opinion of historians more.
What you're really saying is that you have no way to dispute what I've just pointed out...so you're going to concentrate on a "popularity contest" among academics that are predominantly liberals. Quite frankly...given Obama's record with the economy...if I were one of his supporters, then I would probably do the same thing!

I would agree that Obama has not been very good at cleaning up the steaming piles of shite W left in the world. Even the Iran deal is probably more about Europe than us.

No, not at all. But Obama's agenda simply did not address W's clusterfks, and one result is now the humanitarian crises in Europe.

Obama did achieve universal care, or Obamacare will eventually morph into that. He's elevated our use of the prison system to further institutionalize racism to be maybe the most discussed issue in criminal law, and he's begun the dismantling of the failed war on drugs. He's caused John Roberts to return to being the minimalist judge he promised to be at his confirmation hearings. We have gay marriage, and he's played a role in that. And, while the gop has forestalled real immigration reform, they are incapable of actually sitting at the table because they espouse ideas that are not viable: ending birthright citizenship and building some magic impenetrable wall.

I know you don't like any of that. I have to say that gay marriage and even the misuse of the prison system weren't high on my personal agenda, but hey .... I didn't vote for the guy.

But you look at the ME and Europe and even eastern Europe and .... there's simply no other conclusion that at best he was naïve and incompetent. It's very possible that his view is that he US shouldn't even be involved, but god knows where he's intervened its come up balls side up.

just laughable, moronic talking points.
european countries like Great Britain are looking for ways to lesson their "universal" health care and privatize more despite that system being the largest employer in the country

how does our prison system "further institutinalize racism"?? are you saying minorities in prison are innocent and dont belong there?

yes i see you ARE idiot-Lite. actually maybe not so light after all.
obama owns the european refugee crisis and does so on any number of levels

post some more long-winded stupidity; that is another sign you're on the dummy side; the boring self-impressed ignorance
At least I now the proper use of semicolon, you fuck for brains

see loser, you're getting angry; like most clowns used to preaching to their own choir

What a silly presumption. Bush left this country with a calamity, you just haven't come to grips with just how bad it was.
I can remember Obozo bitching about drone kills under Bush. Obozo now leads by a WIDE margin in drone kills. Bush left him that? Care to prove it? Link please..

I'm curious, Nuhuh...did you want to take a crack at explaining what Barack Obama's plan to stimulate the economy and create jobs has been since Larry Summers and Christina Romer jumped ship? Did you even want to pretend he's had one?

"forestalled real immigraton reforn...................."

you mean a program designed to PANDER TO MOSTLY HISPANIC MINORITIES FOR VOTES ahead of the next election; by making mostly Hispanics who SNUCK IN ILLEGALLY citizens while IGNORING LITERALLY MILLIONS OF ALL RACES in the LEGAL, EXISTING immigration system???????????????

Just to refresh your memory, Barack Obama came into office saying that he had a plan to fix the economy and would hit the ground running.

Then he proceeded to put the economy and jobs on a back burner while he pursued ObamaCare.

As a result...he's led the worst recovery from a recession since FDR and the Great Depression.

Come to grips with that...

I firmly believe you are entitled to your own view of things, it's just unfortunate that historians have already ranked Obama at #18 on presidential rankings and he is presumed to overtake Reagan just as soon as the impacts of gay marriage, immigration, Iranian nuclear deal and climate change are weighed.

You're so impressed by that rating, Nuhuh! What's unfortunate is that the ranking that a group of historians give doesn't change the fact that Obama has still led the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression and that his signature accomplishment...the Affordable Care Act...is one of the most badly written pieces of legislation ever passed by Congress and simply won't work as constituted. As for the Iranian nuclear deal being a positive for Barry? You have much more faith in the Iranian mullahs than I do. I think they played Obama and Kerry like a fiddle.

Like I said, I can respect your opinion but I respect the opinion of historians more.
What you're really saying is that you have no way to dispute what I've just pointed out...so you're going to concentrate on a "popularity contest" among academics that are predominantly liberals. Quite frankly...given Obama's record with the economy...if I were one of his supporters, then I would probably do the same thing!

I'm just saying I don't agree with your conclusions and it is just another way to look at the problem. Historians don't take into account the "politics" of the situation and arrive at their conclusions without the weight of partisan politics.

I'm curious, Nuhuh...did you want to take a crack at explaining what Barack Obama's plan to stimulate the economy and create jobs has been since Larry Summers and Christina Romer jumped ship? Did you even want to pretend he's had one?

Whatever Obama has done concerning the economy he has done it alone without any advice or consent from either house of congress. That should tell you a lot.

And, while the gop has forestalled real immigration reform, they are incapable of actually sitting at the table because they espouse ideas that are not viable: ending birthright citizenship and building some magic impenetrable wall.

only two developed countries still have birthright citizenship you idiot. go tell the others who ended it they are racist and it was never viable. why isnt it "viable" idiot? because of the PANDERING the Left does??

you mean a program designed to PANDER TO MOSTLY HISPANIC MINORITIES FOR VOTES ahead of the next election; by making mostly Hispanics who SNUCK IN ILLEGALLY citizens while IGNORING LITERALLY MILLIONS OF ALL RACES in the LEGAL, EXISTING immigration system???????????????

Obama lobbied Congress hard to get an immigration bill passed and worked at it for more than a year. It all died when Eric Cantor lost his election and died forever in the house.

Hurry up and post as much as you can before you have to clock back in.
Every day he picks a topic and spams the board with threads that are all about the same exact thing.
Oh you must be talking about David_42 of clown trash. 8 threads on global warming in one hour yesterday.
They were actually all about different topics, not all of them related to AGW. With Bedowin it's literally the same exact thread paraphrased over and over.

Obama lobbied Congress hard to get an immigration bill passed and worked at it for more than a year. It all died when Eric Cantor lost his election and died forever in the house.

more nonsense; EVERYTHING coming from the Left on immigration resembles AMNESTY more than "reform" and that isnt a "viable" option to Republicans, nor should it be.

Whatever Obama has done concerning the economy he has done it alone without any advice or consent from either house of congress. That should tell you a lot.
I think we owe the recovery, such as it is, to the Bernank. And that's not a criticism of the Bernank, because his duties have nothing to do with income disparity and the effect on that from the Great Recession. Obama made a good faith effort at debt reduction, but the GOP House was not capable doing anything about that ... or much of anything else for that matter. LOL

So YOU accept the fault for the rise in food stamp numbers as his fault? And you accept the 18 trillion dollar debt as his fault? Oh AND the last government shut down as his fault?

Good to hear. You may not be as stupid as your posting suggests.

bedowin62
In obama year seven if everything going badly is still Bush's fault then obama is simply a non-factor and IRRELEVANT.
The Left keeps insisting on having it both ways, trying to take credit for the good and blaming the bad on others, in a very childish manner.

the above:
text book examples of a lack of critical thinking skills and a huge deficit in the area of reading and comprehension

Why? Who says "everything going badly is still Bush's fault" and does the poster of this this precious gem realize with this they are implicitly as well as textually acknowledging everything going badly was at one time Bush's fault?

Hmm... :eek:

bedowin62
In obama year seven if everything going badly is still Bush's fault then obama is simply a non-factor and IRRELEVANT.
The Left keeps insisting on having it both ways, trying to take credit for the good and blaming the bad on others, in a very childish manner.

the above:
text book examples of a lack of critical thinking skills and a huge deficit in the area of reading and comprehension

Why? Who says "everything going badly is still Bush's fault" and does the poster of this this precious gem realize with this they are implicitly as well as textually acknowledging everything going badly was at one time Bush's fault?

That was the irony he seems incapable of seeing.

And, everything was not W's fault. Not everything.

bedowin62

the above:

you sad idiot. all you have to do is read the posts of your fellow left-wing nutjobs to see they still blame bush for everything

the second part of the stupidity you wrote is as patehtic as the first point you tried to make; because it deals with semantics. of course THEY thought things happening on bush's watch were his fault too; which only highlights left-wing stupidity and hypocrisy that nothing happening now can be obama's fault; idiot.

bedowin62

the above:

That was the irony he seems incapable of seeing.

And, everything was not W's fault. Not everything.

how big of you. that is exactly why Dante's post is idiotic. it IS always amusing when a person mind-phuks THEMSELVES into thinking he is making a point, trying to put down others when only in his mind did he put anybody in his place. for te sake of argument as well as historical fact did i not break down what may or may not have been bush's fault on his watch. at least bush didnt run around blaming clinton, and so many republicans were not in agreement with Bush's policies that the Tea Party movement had its origins at the end of the bush years.

Forum List

Back