Cant help but think

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
So TN is set to receive some Syrian refugees.
Tennessee Expected to Receive Syrian Refugees
I am sure not all of you are aware of Dover, TN. There have been talks of a "terrorist training camp" there.
I know people that have seen weird things from them. And it isn't just shitting in their hand...
There is also the arsenal about 1 hour away(give or take). While the production stopped, weapons are still stored there.
----
I know you don't want to generalize, however, one cant help but think..
Of course, we have guns and TN people come together.
I remember the big flood a few years ago; people helping people, sharing their roof and food etc. There wasn't thieving, attacks etc. We were like one big family.

This administration is more worried about good old boys flying the rebel flag.

I am sure not all of you are aware of Dover, TN. There have been talks of a "terrorist training camp" there.
I know people that have seen weird things from them. And it isn't just shitting in their hand...
There is also the arsenal about 1 hour away(give or take). While the production stopped, weapons are still stored there.
----
I remember the big flood a few years ago; people helping people, sharing their roof and food etc. There wasn't thieving, attacks etc. We were like one big family.

Yes, there are terrorist training camps there and Jade Helm his helping them infiltrate Walmart's all around the state.

BE AFRAID, RUN AWAY. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

‘Enlightened’ USA: FBI warns of right wing militia attacks against Muslims - See more at: ‘Enlightened’ USA: FBI warns of right wing militia attacks against Muslims

We need to be aware of all our enemies, domestic as well as foreign.

The FBI warning reads:

“Militia extremists are expanding their target sets to include Muslims and Islamic religious institutions in the United States. This has resulted in increased violent rhetoric and plotting and has the potential to lead, over the long term, to additional harassment of or violence against Muslims by domestic extremists. The FBI makes these assessments with high confidence on the basis of a large body of source reporting generated mainly since 2013. This information augments prior FBI analysis that established militia extremists target government personnel and law enforcement officers, perceived threats from abroad, and individuals or institutions that seek to constrain Second Amendment rights.”

According to the document, the FBI has noted an increase in surveillance of mosques and avocation of violence against Muslims via armed militia groups over the course of the past two years. Chillingly, the FBI notes that a militia group in Mississippi “discussed kidnapping and beheading a Muslim and posting video of the attack to the Internet,” while another “posted calls over social media to kill Muslims attending worship services”.

- See more at: ‘Enlightened’ USA: FBI warns of right wing militia attacks against Muslims

----

Yes, there are terrorist training camps there and Jade Helm his helping them infiltrate Walmart's all around the state.

My buddy works for the city. He saw a muslim on a ladder messing with a telephone pole. That guy didn't work for the electric company. Why in the hell would someone be messing with a telephone pole?
He reported it but IDK what happened with it. It could have been nothing but damn. Lets not be naïve 6 year olds.

You mean Patriot groups? I rather consider them like the Free Syrian Army in Syria, who the US if funding to take out Assad.

It is pathetic how grown people cant even talk rationally about shit that really could fuckin happen. Brain dead morons.
Probably are the first dumbasses to scream "the sky is falling" when it fuckin rains.

----

My buddy works for the city. He saw a muslim on a ladder messing with a telephone pole. That guy didn't work for the electric company. Why in the hell would someone be messing with a telephone pole?
He reported it but IDK what happened with it. It could have been nothing but damn. Lets not be naïve 6 year olds.

Now how did your friend know it was a Muslim.

----

You don't know dover lol.

Muslim patriot groups. Sure I imagine there are, just like there are huge gangs in the inner cities, mainly from Latin America, but there are many Patriot groups, which instead of spending so much time overseas, why can't we take care of them here?

Some people use weapons , others use news and money.

----

No I don't.

----

No I don't.
Its a small TN river town that is home to Fort Donelson. There isn't an abundance of dark skinned people there. lol

----

Gotta say, this wacko fear of "terrorist training camps" and Jade Helm just cracks me up.

Now the same fools saying 10K refugees have been dumped at New Orleans.

How did RWs get to be so damn gullible?

Last edited:
----

Gotta say, this wacko fear of "terrorist training camps" and Jade Helm must cracks me up.

Now the same fools saying 10K refugees have been dumped at New Orleans.

How did RWs get to be so damn gullible?
Right wing alternative media

Forum List

Back