Can't Stand California

I try to stay away as much as possible, I truly do. It was a nice place. God forbid I take my son to a Shark's game for his B-day. I know scum Ca. will get you for not paying at a toll booth. I only saw one and I was watching for them. I paid their 5 bucks, which was weird in itself because we swore we saw a sign that read 3 bucks or something like. Anyway, the COCK SUCKERS sent me a bill for $25, saying I missed a toll booth. Those mother fuck cock sucking dishonest pieces of shit thieves. I'm going to fight it in principle. I detest the State.
I spoke to an interdependent businessman in California and his wife, in California in 2004 or so . They owned an almond orchard. I actually visited their house, and actually spoke with them . They didn't hire illegal aliens either, to do their harvest. They detested the typical Californian liberal gay wetback agenda....I cringe to find how they are doing NOW...
Almonds are shaken out of the trees by a machine onto a plate that wraps around the tree trunk.

La Jolla, San Diego. What an ugly place to live. My kids live here & lease a condo nearby so my wife and I can get closer to my grand kids.

La Jolla Stock Photos and Pictures | Getty Images

You have my sympathies having to endure such a horrible place.

Maybe someday your luck will change and you’ll be able to pack up and move yourself and your family to someplace wonderful like Kansas or Texas.

I try to stay away as much as possible, I truly do. It was a nice place. God forbid I take my son to a Shark's game for his B-day. I know scum Ca. will get you for not paying at a toll booth. I only saw one and I was watching for them. I paid their 5 bucks, which was weird in itself because we swore we saw a sign that read 3 bucks or something like. Anyway, the COCK SUCKERS sent me a bill for $25, saying I missed a toll booth. Those mother fuck cock sucking dishonest pieces of shit thieves. I'm going to fight it in principle. I detest the State.
After a lifetime in SoCal, I'm gone next month forever.
SoCal thanks you. That's me waving goodbye from North County. :bye1:
Have fun keeping up with taxes as taxpayers leave and are replaced with illegals and homeless.
I do just fine......I'm not struggling like you because I know how to function in CA....sorry it was too much for you.
I'm very well off. I just don't feel like pissing away my money to Browns elite buddies to get richer.
Car registration in VA for my new Highlander $47
Gas cost $2.50
Sales Tax: 5%
Power half what SDGE charges.
No traffic.
Crime is among the lowest in America.
4,500 sq ft home with a view for $400K.
View attachment 192086

You can keep your illegals, huge taxes, huge energy costs and gridlock traffic.
I do like the illegals, taxes, no energy costs, and no gridlock. This is my California and virginia to me sucks.

La Jolla, San Diego. What an ugly place to live. My kids live here & lease a condo nearby so my wife and I can get closer to my grand kids.

Maybe someday your luck will change and you’ll be able to pack up and move yourself and your family to someplace wonderful like Kansas or Texas.
Kansas? Tezass? They are anything but wonderful unless you mean how can a human live there.

I try to stay away as much as possible, I truly do. It was a nice place. God forbid I take my son to a Shark's game for his B-day. I know scum Ca. will get you for not paying at a toll booth. I only saw one and I was watching for them. I paid their 5 bucks, which was weird in itself because we swore we saw a sign that read 3 bucks or something like. Anyway, the COCK SUCKERS sent me a bill for $25, saying I missed a toll booth. Those mother fuck cock sucking dishonest pieces of shit thieves. I'm going to fight it man, I detest the fucking State.

I'd send them a bill for $250.00 for your legal costs in being forced to deal with people too stupid to put a toll booth out in the open plainly marked where it can't be missed in the first place, for if they are smart enough to put a camera somewhere to catch people like you missing it, then they already know that it isn't plainly and well marked.

Fucking A. No doubt there was a sign somewhere with an ambiguous message, and I took the "wrong" route with traffic. Honestly, second time this happened, the first was a long forgotten trip. I paid it. 10,000/1 it's the same toll. This time they can kiss my ass, I'm going to raise cain. They want their $5 toll that's fine. Otherwise I'll make them a project, just as they do everyone around them. I paid over $100 in Ca. tax already, and I was there a 1.5 days. Came home with a free Sharks towel.........ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa!.
Perhaps you could just stay away. You're probably a road hazard anyway if you can not see the markings which are clearly posted.

I haven't been in an accident in 40 years. Your last accident was the runs after your boy finished his business. Clearly posted your ass.

Ha ha ha ha........50 cent toll but we're not going to provide a booth. "Fastrak Required".........Oh sure, CLEARLY posted. It has no meaning.

I have siblings living in California. My brother is poor and on the verge of homelessness, and my sister is wealthy and employs illegal aliens to do just about everything...My brother is democrat and voted for Obama. My sister? A republican and proud Trump supporter. A perfect microcosm of America.

I try to stay away as much as possible, I truly do. It was a nice place. God forbid I take my son to a Shark's game for his B-day. I know scum Ca. will get you for not paying at a toll booth. I only saw one and I was watching for them. I paid their 5 bucks, which was weird in itself because we swore we saw a sign that read 3 bucks or something like. Anyway, the COCK SUCKERS sent me a bill for $25, saying I missed a toll booth. Those mother fuck cock sucking dishonest pieces of shit thieves. I'm going to fight it man, I detest the fucking State.

I'd send them a bill for $250.00 for your legal costs in being forced to deal with people too stupid to put a toll booth out in the open plainly marked where it can't be missed in the first place, for if they are smart enough to put a camera somewhere to catch people like you missing it, then they already know that it isn't plainly and well marked.

Fucking A. No doubt there was a sign somewhere with an ambiguous message, and I took the "wrong" route with traffic. Honestly, second time this happened, the first was a long forgotten trip. I paid it. 10,000/1 it's the same toll. This time they can kiss my ass, I'm going to raise cain. They want their $5 toll that's fine. Otherwise I'll make them a project, just as they do everyone around them. I paid over $100 in Ca. tax already, and I was there a 1.5 days. Came home with a free Sharks towel.........ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa!.
Perhaps you could just stay away. You're probably a road hazard anyway if you can not see the markings which are clearly posted.

I haven't been in an accident in 40 years. Your last accident was the runs after your boy finished his business. Clearly posted your ass.

Ha ha ha ha........50 cent toll but we're not going to provide a booth. "Fastrak Required".........Oh sure, CLEARLY posted. It has no meaning.
That you missed the signs which are many and plentiful shows you do not observe the road or side of the road so you have no idea what is coming towards you. And I have not had a accident.

I have siblings living in California. My brother is poor and on the verge of homelessness, and my sister is wealthy and employs illegal aliens to do just about everything...My brother is democrat and voted for Obama. My sister? A republican and proud Trump supporter. A perfect microcosm of America.
Where about's is your brother located? I ask as i may know where he can get help with housing. Is he a vet?

264.jpg

Where about's is your brother located? I ask as i may know where he can get help with housing. Is he a vet?
My brother is a Vet, served in the Navy during Vietnam. He's in Oakley living with his step daughter. He's a great guy. Thanks for asking.

Colorado is becoming the new California, all these out of staters moving in here. Housing prices have more than doubled. And all these weirdos creating artificial sanctuary for illegals or gay rights malarkey, these chaps are borderline delusional. Myself, I believe we need to limit anyone from voting in local elections if they haven't lived in a state for less than 12 years. Is that too much to ask?

Colorado is becoming the new California, all these out of staters moving in here. Housing prices have more than doubled. And all these weirdos creating artificial sanctuary for illegals or gay rights malarkey, these chaps are borderline delusional. Myself, I believe we need to limit anyone from voting in local elections if they haven't lived in a state for less than 12 years. Is that too much to ask?

Two major problems with the Ca. exodus. Middle class is bringing their ideologies with them, they didn't learn anything the first tme. And the corp./Gov. liberal elite vultures, who feed off the people with fucked up ideas like Fastrak.

Yep, too much to ask, it will never happen. All you can do recognize the problem, and confront when you can.

Kansas or Texas? Even if you pay me to move that will NEVER happen. We are very happy here. I will probably live here for the rest of my life. Or Key Biscayne.

Two major problems with the Ca. exodus. Middle class is bringing their ideologies with them, they didn't learn anything the first tme. And the corp./Gov. liberal elite vultures, who feed off the people with fucked up ideas like Fastrak.

Yep, too much to ask, it will never happen. All you can do recognize the problem, and confront when you can.

We’ve heard that exodus many times in last 5 years. So far California still standing. And it’s FAR FAR WAY BETTER than most or all states.
We are now the 5th largest economy of this planet. That did not just come by accident. If the economy continue this good we might end up 3rd or 4th next time around.
Economy in California is booming BIG TIME. I mean BIG TIME.

Fastrak was mean to pay for the construction and maintenance of the new freeway. And if you don’t like it you can go around Nevada or Arizona.

Forum List

Back