Can't Stand California

Oh that governor brown and his staff are gay.
handin' out our cash on a winter's day.
I'd be safe and warm if my name was Jose’
California schemin’ , raised my tax today

Stopped makin a buck , the old normal way.
Well I got down with the sleeze, cuz it can really pay.
You know their legislations bold
So why not come and stay
California schemin ' on someone else's pay.

w/apologies to the mamas & papas

~S~

How so, since they're governed largely by the state and they never quit collecting even after the road has been paid?

A road is never fully paid for since it requires constant upkeep. A toll is only paid by the ones using the road, capitalism at its finest.

The upkeep never costs as much as the initial price of the project. Once the project is paid, tolls should be reduced. This never happens. Crony capitalism at its finest.

:You've exposed you economic ignorance very well.

The Golden Gate Bridge Cost $27 million dollars during the Great Depression. Today it cost three times that annually for maintenance.

Thanks for proving my point. 70 million a year for maintenance and the bridge brought in 140 million in receipts in 2016. Of course building a 200 million dollar suicide net just shows the absurdity out there.

Only a callous conservative would call a suicide barrier absurd - most human beings see that as compassionate.

Why do you want to take away the free will of a person to make decisions about their own bodies? If someone wants to kill themselves who the hell are you to tell them they cannot?

A road is never fully paid for since it requires constant upkeep. A toll is only paid by the ones using the road, capitalism at its finest.

The upkeep never costs as much as the initial price of the project. Once the project is paid, tolls should be reduced. This never happens. Crony capitalism at its finest.

The Golden Gate Bridge Cost $27 million dollars during the Great Depression. Today it cost three times that annually for maintenance.

Thanks for proving my point. 70 million a year for maintenance and the bridge brought in 140 million in receipts in 2016. Of course building a 200 million dollar suicide net just shows the absurdity out there.

Only a callous conservative would call a suicide barrier absurd - most human beings see that as compassionate.

Why do you want to take away the free will of a person to make decisions about their own bodies? If someone wants to kill themselves who the hell are you to tell them they cannot?

I suggest you go to the library and check out Camus'; The Myth of Sisyphus. The few surveyors who jumped and were interviewed admitted on the way down, they regretted their move. I don't oppose suicide when it is not impulsive, and especially when a fatal illness is painful and the quality of life has run its course.

I suggest you go to the library and check out Camus'; The Myth of Sisyphus. The few surveyors who jumped and were interviewed admitted on the way down, they regretted their move. I don't oppose suicide when it is not impulsive, and especially when a fatal illness is painful and the quality of life has run its course.

In fact I voted for the right to die, now the law in CA and several other states.

I try to stay away as much as possible, I truly do. It was a nice place. God forbid I take my son to a Shark's game for his B-day. I know scum Ca. will get you for not paying at a toll booth. I only saw one and I was watching for them. I paid their 5 bucks, which was weird in itself because we swore we saw a sign that read 3 bucks or something like. Anyway, the COCK SUCKERS sent me a bill for $25, saying I missed a toll booth. Those mother fuck cock sucking dishonest pieces of shit thieves. I'm going to fight it man, I detest the fucking State.

I'd send them a bill for $250.00 for your legal costs in being forced to deal with people too stupid to put a toll booth out in the open plainly marked where it can't be missed in the first place, for if they are smart enough to put a camera somewhere to catch people like you missing it, then they already know that it isn't plainly and well marked.

Fucking A. No doubt there was a sign somewhere with an ambiguous message, and I took the "wrong" route with traffic. Honestly, second time this happened, the first was a long forgotten trip. I paid it. 10,000/1 it's the same toll. This time they can kiss my ass, I'm going to raise cain. They want their $5 toll that's fine. Otherwise I'll make them a project, just as they do everyone around them. I paid over $100 in Ca. tax already, and I was there a 1.5 days. Came home with a free Sharks towel.........ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa!.

Last edited:
I try to stay away as much as possible, I truly do. It was a nice place. God forbid I take my son to a Shark's game for his B-day. I know scum Ca. will get you for not paying at a toll booth. I only saw one and I was watching for them. I paid their 5 bucks, which was weird in itself because we swore we saw a sign that read 3 bucks or something like. Anyway, the COCK SUCKERS sent me a bill for $25, saying I missed a toll booth. Those mother fuck cock sucking dishonest pieces of shit thieves. I'm going to fight it in principle. I detest the State.
After a lifetime in SoCal, I'm gone next month forever.
SoCal thanks you. That's me waving goodbye from North County. :bye1:
Have fun keeping up with taxes as taxpayers leave and are replaced with illegals and homeless.
I do just fine......I'm not struggling like you because I know how to function in CA....sorry it was too much for you.
I'm very well off. I just don't feel like pissing away my money to Browns elite buddies to get richer.
Car registration in VA for my new Highlander $47
Gas cost $2.50
Sales Tax: 5%
Power half what SDGE charges.
No traffic.
Crime is among the lowest in America.
4,500 sq ft home with a view for $400K.
image.jpeg

You can keep your illegals, huge taxes, huge energy costs and gridlock traffic.

In fact I voted for the right to die, now the law in CA and several other states.
Of course you did. You lefties stand for death.

I try to stay away as much as possible, I truly do. It was a nice place. God forbid I take my son to a Shark's game for his B-day. I know scum Ca. will get you for not paying at a toll booth. I only saw one and I was watching for them. I paid their 5 bucks, which was weird in itself because we swore we saw a sign that read 3 bucks or something like. Anyway, the COCK SUCKERS sent me a bill for $25, saying I missed a toll booth. Those mother fuck cock sucking dishonest pieces of shit thieves. I'm going to fight it in principle. I detest the State.
I spoke to an interdependent businessman in California and his wife, in California in 2004 or so . They owned an almond orchard. I actually visited their house, and actually spoke with them . They didn't hire illegal aliens either, to do their harvest. They detested the typical Californian liberal gay wetback agenda....I cringe to find how they are doing NOW...

How so, since they're governed largely by the state and they never quit collecting even after the road has been paid?

Sure, no, adding a suicide net is another waste of taxpayer money.

Tolls are a racket in any state.

Aren't tolls the capitalist way to pay for roads?

Actually, it did in San Diego with the Coronado Bridge.

And it shouldn't. That just shows the mismanagement of funds and the quality of the bridge.

Cool, the average IQ in CA will rise once you leave.

As long as you're there, that number will stay in the negative numbers.

Have fun keeping up with taxes as taxpayers leave and are replaced with illegals and homeless.

REALLY? I mean REALLY?
Last Friday California was announced the 5th largest economy of the world.
Homeless and illegals must be doing a very good job in achieving that kind of records.

California now world’s 5th largest economy, surpassing UK

California’s economic output is now surpassed only by the total GDP of the United States, China, Japan and Germany. The state has 12 percent of the U.S. population but contributed 16 percent of the country’s job growth between 2012 and 2017. Its share of the national economy also grew from 12.8 percent to 14.2 percent over that five-year period, according to state economists.

REALLY? I mean REALLY?
Last Friday California was announced the 5th largest economy of the world.
Homeless and illegals must be doing a very good job in achieving that kind of records.

California now world’s 5th largest economy, surpassing UK

California’s economic output is now surpassed only by the total GDP of the United States, China, Japan and Germany. The state has 12 percent of the U.S. population but contributed 16 percent of the country’s job growth between 2012 and 2017. Its share of the national economy also grew from 12.8 percent to 14.2 percent over that five-year period, according to state economists.

Sadly you won't convince the majority of self defined conservatives, the haters of change and any idea which conflicts with what they have been told to believe.

Ha ha, here's some fun, they sent me TWO MOTHER FUCKING FINES.

680 CROW CANYON ZONE SB TO 680 CROW CANYON ZONE SB. TOLL IS 50 CENTS, FINE IS $25.50.

680 LIVOMA ZONE NB TO 680 LIVONA ZONE NB. TOLL IS $2.50, FINE IS $25.00

I DETEST California, and disputed both. I asked for details. Where was my truck in relation to the toll booths? I'd like to see images to get some perspective. If I missed a sign(s) and took the "wrong" route, what and where were they, and how do they read?...............As if a reasonable person would risk a fine to avoid a 50 cent toll. These are traps, plain and simple. Worst is the elderly make for easy prey.

And ILMAO at pathetic Californians "but our state be economically rich as fuck"............They act as though it's the result of liberals themselves. Their geography teacher failed them, but at least they'rve been thoroughly indoctrinated. California was a nice place........Liberals ruined it.

Repeat after me Californians: California is a shit-hole. Good honest people are raped by the system and rapists and illegals are free.

Last edited:

680 CROW CANYON ZONE SB TO 680 CROW CANYON ZONE SB. TOLL IS 50 CENTS, FINE IS $25.50.

I DETEST California, and disputed both. I asked for details. Where was my truck in relation to the toll booths? I'd like to see images to get some perspective. If I missed a sign(s) and took the "wrong" route, what and where were they, and how do they read?...............As if a reasonable person would risk a fine to avoid a 50 cent toll. These are traps, plain and simple. Worst is the elderly make for easy prey.

And ILMAO at pathetic Californians "but our state be economically rich as fuck"............They act as though it's the result of liberals themselves. Their geography teacher failed them, but at least they'rve been thoroughly indoctrinated. California was a nice place........Liberals ruined it.

Repeat after me Californians: California is a shit-hole. Good honest people are raped by the system and rapists and illegals are free.

There are no "toll booths" on 680, and the lane in which you drove required a fastrak toll tag; the electric signs are big and wide and let the driver know if the toll tag is necessary or not (usually the toll is during commute hours). BTW, it is not Livona, it is Livorna and in my town.

There are no "toll booths" on 680, and the lane in which you drove required a fastrak toll tag; the electric signs are big and wide and let the driver know if the toll tag is necessary or not (usually the toll is during commute hours). BTW, it is not Livona, it is Livorna and in my town.

Thanks for info. What's the purpose of "Fastrak toll tag"? We were in the left lane a lot of the time, but it's my understanding that's correct where there's more than one passenger. There were five of us, and none of us saw shit. I don't care if the signs are 100' x 100' with big tits, if the message doesn't mean shit it doesn't mean shit. Toll required but no toll both available? They can kiss my white ass.

One assault on Ca. occurred at 2:50 PM. The other assault occurred the next day, at 2:39 PM. They force me into these fines, the next assault occurs at an unknown time in place, but I promise.

Last edited:
I try to stay away as much as possible, I truly do. It was a nice place. God forbid I take my son to a Shark's game for his B-day. I know scum Ca. will get you for not paying at a toll booth. I only saw one and I was watching for them. I paid their 5 bucks, which was weird in itself because we swore we saw a sign that read 3 bucks or something like. Anyway, the COCK SUCKERS sent me a bill for $25, saying I missed a toll booth. Those mother fuck cock sucking dishonest pieces of shit thieves. I'm going to fight it man, I detest the fucking State.

I'd send them a bill for $250.00 for your legal costs in being forced to deal with people too stupid to put a toll booth out in the open plainly marked where it can't be missed in the first place, for if they are smart enough to put a camera somewhere to catch people like you missing it, then they already know that it isn't plainly and well marked.

Fucking A. No doubt there was a sign somewhere with an ambiguous message, and I took the "wrong" route with traffic. Honestly, second time this happened, the first was a long forgotten trip. I paid it. 10,000/1 it's the same toll. This time they can kiss my ass, I'm going to raise cain. They want their $5 toll that's fine. Otherwise I'll make them a project, just as they do everyone around them. I paid over $100 in Ca. tax already, and I was there a 1.5 days. Came home with a free Sharks towel.........ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa!.
Perhaps you could just stay away. You're probably a road hazard anyway if you can not see the markings which are clearly posted.

Forum List

Back