Zone1 Capital Punishment is Wrong!

We could expect that one of the 'pro' side would attempt to relate it to a 'personal' experience of a victim's loved ones.

That is an admission in itself that it's not justifiable on any other grounds. If you understand that, you may feel that you want to comment further on your premise?

Wow, you really ARE a fruit loop.
Please don't EVER come to my country and infect us with your disease. We are already infected enough with you far-left liberals who now seem to control everything here. The decay of our society directly correlates to the power of people like you in our society.

Some are so violent and heinous that often details are never shared with the public. I learned this one from a cop friend of mine. A little girl was sodomized and killed, stuffed into a trash bag and left in a storage locker. The killer had shoved a broom handle clear through her body and into her throat. This little detail was never release to the public. Sadly, my state has abolished the DP. This guy, a convicted pedophile, deserved the death penalty.

Many such horrible details are kept from the public, but are revealed to family members. Only the death penalty would bring closure to the grief and anger of many of these families.
Killers enjoy the kill. In prison they relive the memory over and over. They savor them sometimes masturbating as they relive the experience.

Yeah! Let's get rid of jury trials too and go back to Trial by ordeal . could be very entertaining

Cannot think of a single reason why ridding ourselves of an evil person(s) should not be entertaining .

Should help the local community with merchandise sales and food and drinks venues will do well .

CIA have promoted this idea of involving the public with their televised Fake trials . Guess a nod is as good as a wink .

Some are so violent and heinous that often details are never shared with the public. I learned this one from a cop friend of mine. A little girl was sodomized and killed, stuffed into a trash bag and left in a storage locker. The killer had shoved a broom handle clear through her body and into her throat. This little detail was never release to the public. Sadly, my state has abolished the DP. This guy, a convicted pedophile, deserved the death penalty.

When I worked for the US Attorney's office, I had to read the grisly details of a multiple murder involving an innocent man and his three children, and I mean DETAILS! I still have nightmares inspired by the picture I have in my head of a murderous thug swinging an infant by the heels and repeatedly bashing his little skull into a brick wall. And that was probably the most merciful of the four deaths that day.

I still can't think of it without weeping, twenty years later, and I purposely didn't follow the case after that because I couldn't bear it if I knew that those ghouls got off without paying for those deaths.

I wonder how the anti-DP'ers would feel if those children were theirs.

And I'll bet most of them would lie if I asked them. They are that disconnected from their actual feelings.

Irrelevant.

One lethal injection is a lot cheaper than decades of housing and feeding a vile parasite, not to mention tying up the courts with appeals forever.

True. I've been anaesthetized several times for medical procedures. I went to sleep peacefully, and if they were to inject me with a fatal dose of anything I would never know it.

One of the problems with using drugs is that many companies refuse to allow their drugs to be used for this purpose. The states are left with few good options.

True. I've been anaesthetized several times for medical procedures. I went to sleep peacefully, and if they were to inject me with a fatal dose of anything I would never know it.

One of the problems with using drugs is that many companies refuse to allow their drugs to be used for this purpose. The states are left with few good options.

That is really twisted. How can they enforce such a ridiculous thing? Once a product is purchased, it's nobody's business what the new owner of that product does with it.

I'd happily start a company to craft the drugs used just for that purpose.

Cannot think of a single reason why ridding ourselves of an evil person(s) should not be entertaining .

Should help the local community with merchandise sales and food and drinks venues will do well .

CIA have promoted this idea of involving the public with their televised Fake trials . Guess a nod is as good as a wink .
They used to be public events back in the day.

"I saw Molly in the crowd...damn their eyes."

Last edited:

That is really twisted. How can they enforce such a ridiculous thing? Once a product is purchased, it's nobody's business what the new owner of that product does with it.

I'd happily start a company to craft the drugs used just for that purpose.

It's a PR thing as well as a business decision, stock prices and all.

I recently had to euthanize a dog. It was entirely peaceful, beginning to end. She was a little cranky about the first shot -- the tranquilizer given to calm her down enough to insert the IV. And in ten minutes it was over and she was at peace.

Could be made so much more fun if it was done in public and in a carnival setting .

Different methods could be tested and the public asked to vote for their favourite .

Let's take the barbarism out of deserved punishment .
It would draw more people than a Trump Rally

Actually, the same people

Yes they are

And civilized societies should be above eye for an eye retribution
No. These killers should be put down the same way we put down a rabid dog, without any feeling at all. They will always be a danger to those around them.

Thank you! Maybe we're starting to break through the madness with more calm and more civilized replies to the crazy extremists?
SPLCMS13.jpg

Cool. When you start paying for the upkeep of every death row prisoner in your state, we might listen to your opinion.

My state is civilized
We do not have a death penalty

But I willingly pay for life in prison

Forum List

Back