Capitalism would reduce health care costs to 20% of current levels but....

No one feels you are capable of making any sense.

If you feel Milton Friedman does not make any sense please say exactly where or admit you lack the IQ to defend what you say.
See, again you prove you have mental problems. I never discussed Milton Friedman. Being delusional, me boy, is often part of congenital idiocy. Simply more proof of your mental malady.

argumentum ad hominem from typical liberal without IQ for substance
I am not attacking you, me poor ignorant tool. I simply feel sorry for you. As I have said. You are a congenital idiot. Not your fault at all. Hell, it is an accomplishment to put words on a blog. No one feels you are capable of making any sense. And you do not disappoint.

More proof of your congenital idiocy. We are all so proud of your attempts and sanity, and believe me, we all understand that it is not your fault. Just plain bad luck.

I am not attacking you, me poor ignorant tool. I simply feel sorry for you. As I have said. You are a congenital idiot. Not your fault at all. Hell, it is an accomplishment to put words on a blog. No one feels you are capable of making any sense. And you do not disappoint.

More proof of your congenital idiocy. We are all so proud of your attempts and sanity, and believe me, we all understand that it is not your fault. Just plain bad luck.

because liberals are unable to understand capitalism it won't happen.

Conservatives don't have a real clue about what capitalism is versus what they push for...Myths and fairy tales is ALL libertarians have!

So true.

Twenty cents from every $1 goes to "marketing, underwriting, administration, and profit

It's absurd to think that for profits will save us money. What about the profit motive? Cut that out and healthcare costs drop dramatically.

Why is American healthcare so expensive? Some experts blame the desire for profit. They talk about the morphing of American medicine from a function of a humanitarian society into a revenue stream for healthcare profits, drug and medical device companies, hospitals, and insurance companies. In essence, we have transformed healthcare in the U.S. into an industry whose goal is to be profitable.”

“The five largest health insurance companies – WellPoint, United Health, Aetna, Humana, and Cigna – … earned over $3.3 billion in profits [between April and June 2011].” Profit in the health insurance industry is the single greatest barrier to building an efficient, sustainable system of healthcare in this country.”
Right. You are actually posting facts. Ed is here to end that. He is paid to end discussion with facts. Ed HATES facts. He simply posts conservative dogma.
But no one cares. Everyone knows ed is a troll.

But ed goes the only way one can go to get money for posting dogma. Pay for post is alive and well in the conservative world. And if you post all the time (as ed does) then you can end some rational discussion AND make enough to live in abject poverty. That's ed. Ed thereby does not have to get a job (who would hire a congenital idiot) and make enough to eat dogfood.

Conservatives don't have a real clue about what capitalism is versus what they push for...Myths and fairy tales is ALL libertarians have!

So true.

Twenty cents from every $1 goes to "marketing, underwriting, administration, and profit

It's absurd to think that for profits will save us money. What about the profit motive? Cut that out and healthcare costs drop dramatically.

Why is American healthcare so expensive? Some experts blame the desire for profit. They talk about the morphing of American medicine from a function of a humanitarian society into a revenue stream for healthcare profits, drug and medical device companies, hospitals, and insurance companies. In essence, we have transformed healthcare in the U.S. into an industry whose goal is to be profitable.”

“The five largest health insurance companies – WellPoint, United Health, Aetna, Humana, and Cigna – … earned over $3.3 billion in profits [between April and June 2011].” Profit in the health insurance industry is the single greatest barrier to building an efficient, sustainable system of healthcare in this country.”
Right. You are actually posting facts. Ed is here to end that. He is paid to end discussion with facts. Ed HATES facts. He simply posts conservative dogma.
But no one cares. Everyone knows ed is a troll.

But ed goes the only way one can go to get money for posting dogma. Pay for post is alive and well in the conservative world. And if you post all the time (as ed does) then you can end some rational discussion AND make enough to live in abject poverty. That's ed. Ed thereby does not have to get a job (who would hire a congenital idiot) and make enough to eat dogfood.

Ed works for the 1% that hates regulations. That one person wants the peons to pay for the roads and healthcare system out of the little they make.

so you think the peons should get free roads and health care?

Ed works for the 1% that hates regulations. That one person wants the peons to pay for the roads and healthcare system out of the little they make.

so you think the peons should get free roads and health care?
No. Liberals think the poor should get jobs that pay well enough that they can live in a reasonable manner and pay taxes. Cons think they should work for nothing and pay taxes.

And eddy has admitted elsewhere that he works for minimum wage.
Yup. And a libertarian. Like all libertarian, he is a libertarian without a home. And can not name a libertarian country. Because there is not one.

But there was "Deadwood" and Little Bill's burg that Clint Eastwood shot to pieces.

Libertarians are cognitively deficient just like commies.

Yup. And a libertarian. Like all libertarian, he is a libertarian without a home. And can not name a libertarian country. Because there is not one.

But there was "Deadwood" and Little Bill's burg that Clint Eastwood shot to pieces.

Well, yes indeed. I had forgotten completely. Deadwood. It was both a town in the Dakota's and a tv series. Now, cons would not be able to differentiate between either of those and reality, or a real country. That is probably it exactly. They believe that Deadwood proves that a libertarian country existed!!!
I feel so much better understanding why ed is a libertarian.

Well, yes indeed. I had forgotten completely. Deadwood. It was both a town in the Dakota's and a tv series. Now, cons would not be able to differentiate between either of those and reality, or a real country. That is probably it exactly. They believe that Deadwood proves that a libertarian country existed!!!

eddy wants to carry a big pistol? :lol:

if you disagree with the libertarian philosophy of our founders please say why or admit you lack the IQ to do so.

eddy, we have explained why libertarianism (the flip side of communism) can't work many, many times.

Not going to give an ignorant libertarian a "just one more time" explanation.

Little Bill might have let you sweep out the saloon.

Let's put this lame OP in badlands, please.

the USA is the closest example and, no surprise, all that freedom made it the greatest country in human history by far.

the USA is the closest example and, no surprise, all that freedom made it the greatest country in human history by far.

Somalia may be the closest example to a true libertarian state with the narco lords of Columbia close seconds.

Somalia may be the closest example to a true libertarian state with the narco lords of Columbia close seconds.
Poor ed. He ties himself in knots trying to find a libertarian country. The only one may be the man made island, if they can keep it free of people.

Forum List

Back