Capitalism would reduce health care costs to 20% of current levels but....

You do not, of course, tax venture capital. As we all understand (except ed) that we tax income,

in venture capital we talk about "shots on goal" the more shots we take the more likely we will score and create new ventures and new jobs. When the govt taxes our gains we have less with which to take more shots.

Now that is simple enough for even a liberal to understand
Really, me boy, you are now saying you are a venture capitalist. That IS funny. Read the link if you want to learn. Which you do not.
Again, me boy, it is ok. You are a congenital idiot. No help for you at all. But the good thing is that it is not your fault. Just plain bad luck.

If we must choose someone to raise taxes on, this is one reason we should choose the rich.

of course you never want to tax the rich since they are the most productive members of society. If you had to penalize someone on a baseball team woud you penalize the most or least productive player.

Simple enough?
Now, now. Are you saying R. Reagan was wrong??? He taxed the wealthy. Got great results, me poor ignorant con tool. As I have proven to you over and over and over and over. I understand, though. It is hard for a congenital idiot to understand. Just remember it is not your fault. Just bad luck.

If we must choose someone to raise taxes on, this is one reason we should choose the rich.

of course you never want to tax the rich since they are the most productive members of society. If you had to penalize someone on a baseball team woud you penalize the most or least productive player.

Simple enough?
Now, now. Are you saying R. Reagan was wrong??? He taxed the wealthy. Got great results, me poor ignorant con tool. As I have proven to you over and over and over and over. I understand, though. It is hard for a congenital idiot to understand. Just remember it is not your fault. Just bad luck.

Simple enough?

Simple enough?

Simple enough?
Yes, indeed, you are very very simple. You disagree with ronald reagan. Why is it you hate ronnie so much. He raised taxes 11 times on the wealthy after lowering taxes and driving unemployment to nearly 11 percent. Really, me boy, I did not think you hated Ronald Reagan. Poor confused tool.

driving unemployment to nearly 11 percent. .

of course you know the Fed did that on purpose with 20% interest rates. Do you respect
yourself for pretending the Fed did not raise interest rates to 20%?? What is wrong with you?

You disagree with ronald reagan.

yes all conservatives disagree with tax increases. A child would know this.

That's why so many fought the payroll tax holiday disappearing right? lol

Taxing The Poor: The Only Tax Increase Republicans Support .

Taxing The Poor: The Only Tax Increase Republicans Support | ThinkProgress
I don't think that repubs so much like to see the poor taxed. They simply do not care about the poor. Like ed. He could care less about the middle class. Or the poor. As long as the wealthy get what they want, ed is happy.

I don't think that repubs so much like to see the poor taxed. They simply do not care about the poor. Like ed. He could care less about the middle class. Or the poor. As long as the wealthy get what they want, ed is happy.

Republicans care about capitalism because it works, China just switched to it and saved another 60 million of the poorest people on earth from en masse liberal starvation.

Its like fishing in a barrel!

Republicans care about capitalism because it works, China just switched to it and saved another 60 million of the poorest people on earth from en masse liberal starvation.

Its like fishing in a barrel!
Yes it does. Regulated capitalism works very well. Unregulated capitalism, also known as libertarianism, does not work. Which is why there are no libertarian countries.
By the way, China is not capitalist. Nor do they think they are. And, me boy, millions are still starving in China.

Really, ed, a little truth would help you. You are simply showing that you are an idiot.

By the way, China is not capitalist.

Two great books to begin your education:

"Capitalism With Chinese Characteristics"

"How China Became Capitalist"

Subj: China third plenum
The reform outline from the 18th Central Committee's Third Plenum includes expanded private property

Wu Jinglian, the country's leading free-market economist and a drafter of past reforms, told Caixin magazine that this plenum is most significant for its endorsement of the idea that market forces allocate resources more efficiently than government. This in turn justifies the need to construct open, competitive and orderly markets. That seems right and could make this plenum another watershed moment in China's emergence from its Maoist lost decades.

Regulated capitalism works very well.

then how do you explain the Great Depression, current recession, VA, health care in
general, and 3% loss of GDP per year from liberal interference regulation?
The great depression? Lack of regulation, dipshit:
1. Stock Market Crash of 1929
Many believe erroneously that the stock market crash that occurred on Black Tuesday, October 29, 1929 is one and the same with the Great Depression. In fact, it was one of the major causes that led to the Great Depression. Two months after the original crash in October, stockholders had lost more than $40 billion dollars. Even though the stock market began to regain some of its losses, by the end of 1930, it just was not enough and America truly entered what is called the Great Depression.
2. Bank Failures
Throughout the 1930s over 9,000 banks failed. Bank deposits were uninsured and thus as banks failed people simply lost their savings. Surviving banks, unsure of the economic situation and concerned for their own survival, stopped being as willing to create new loans. This exacerbated the situation leading to less and less expenditures.
3. Reduction in Purchasing Across the Board
With the stock market crash and the fears of further economic woes, individuals from all classes stopped purchasing items. This then led to a reduction in the number of items produced and thus a reduction in the workforce. As people lost their jobs, they were unable to keep up with paying for items they had bought through installment plans and their items were repossessed. More and more inventory began to accumulate. The unemployment rate rose above 25% which meant, of course, even less spending to help alleviate the economic situation.
4. American Economic Policy with Europe
As businesses began failing, the government created the Smoot-Hawley Tariff in 1930 to help protect American companies. This charged a high tax for imports thereby leading to less trade between America and foreign countries along with some economic retaliation.
5. Drought Conditions
While not a direct cause of the Great Depression, the drought that occurred in the Mississippi Valley in 1930 was of such proportions that many could not even pay their taxes or other debts and had to sell their farms for no profit to themselves. The area was nicknamed "The Dust Bowl." This was the topic of John Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath.
There was almost no regulation of the economy in 1929 after years of republican rule. Get a grip me boy.

Current recession? The recession has been over for years. Get a grip, me poor ignorant con tool.

Nothing that you listed, me poor ignorant con tool, had anything to do with too much regulation. If you disagree, let's see your proof. You have none, of course, just con drivel from your bat shit crazy con web sites. And your handlers. Really, me boy, they would have to pay me a whole lot more than they do you to loose my integrity as you have. Or, maybe you never had integrity.

Last edited:
There was almost no regulation of the economy in 1929 after years of republican rule. Get a grip me boy.

of course thats totally 100% illiterate. Both Friedman and Bernanke agree Depression was caused by Fed policy. Specificially, letting the money suppply shrink by 35%. Are you ashamed of yourself yet?

Forum List

Back