Capitol Attack Panel Obtains PowerPoint That Set Out Plan For trump To Stage Coup

No it was about an investigation by 5 SCOTUS members, 5 senators, and 5 congressmen to determine if there was fraud. It has been done before and no one were called traitors. Why didn't Congress do it when they were informed that day that 40% of voters thought there was fraud?
Still looking for whether Pence can unilaterally overrule the law.

An investigation would have only delayed certification or found fraud.. It was overruling nothing.
Yes. It’d be Pence overruling the law saying he counts the electoral votes on Jan 6th.

Pence doesn’t get to do that because he can’t unilaterally overrule the law.

Yep, Meadows must have gotten it from the Russians.

The FBI already investigated Jan 6 and said there was no planning and no insurrection. No government officials were arrested. How can it be an insurrection when the rioters left the Capitol without even trying to take control of the government? They did not approach the white house or take any congress people prisoner. They made noise and a mess and then left.

The FBI already investigated Jan 6 and said there was no planning and no insurrection. No government officials were arrested. How can it be an insurrection when the rioters left the Capitol without even trying to take control of the government? They did not approach the white house or take any congress people prisoner. They made noise and a mess and then left.
Well I’d like to know what demofks thought was going on? The vote wasn’t certified. So they couldn’t overturn what wasn’t done?

Actually, it is a tradition not a law. Show me how that date is set in stone. I'll wait.
I already referenced the law.

Here it is again.
3 USC 15.
Congress shall be in session on the sixth day of January succeeding every meeting of the electors.

It goes on in some detail.

Yes. It’d be Pence overruling the law saying he counts the electoral votes on Jan 6th.

Pence doesn’t get to do that because he can’t unilaterally overrule the law.
But he hadn’t done that, so what was the play?

See? We aren't going to get through to these lobotomized cultists. Their high priests literally produced a powerpoint for each other on how to pull off a coup. They then followed its instructions. These cultist freaks supported it 100%. They still do.

But then they say stuff like this ^^. I wonder who they think they are fooling?

So tell the class who produced the powerpoint and who saw it. No hurry, I'll wait.

Forum List

Back