Capitol Hill officer may have died during riot due to medical condition: Report

It looks like officer Sicknick didn't die from being hit on the head by a fire extinguisher.

“Authorities believe Sicknick's death was driven by a medical condition,” ABC News reported, citing “sources familiar with the matter.”

You're going to have to come up with a credible source, because this one can't pass the fact check record test.

• Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.

Read his article. It doesn't even say what he claims it says. Not even close
You can't read, obviously.

It looks like officer Sicknick didn't die from being hit on the head by a fire extinguisher.

“Authorities believe Sicknick's death was driven by a medical condition,” ABC News reported, citing “sources familiar with the matter.”

You're going to have to come up with a credible source, because this one can't pass the fact check record test.

• Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.

Read his article. It doesn't even say what he claims it says. Not even close
You can't read, obviously.
He died from a STROKE....a stroke is a medical condition silly one! The stroke came from a blood clot in the head. The blood clot came from the head injury... from the fire extinguisher hit.

He died due to the insurrection. ABC News said as much.

How many officers died after tussling with BLM/Anti-fa types? Was this even counted over the months of riots?
None.

Again, talking about this summer's anti-fa/BLM riots.

Try to get the context, you cum-sucker.
It must be terrible to go through life as miserable as you are.

Nah, it's easy to stress unload with idiots like you as targets.

How many officers died after tussling with BLM/Anti-fa types? Was this even counted over the months of riots?
I thought about this too. The answer is zero.

One retired police officer was murdered. Many police were injured. I can find no instances of a cop being killed on duty.

I can’t find any instances of a mob of protestors this summer ripping a cop from the line and beating him like Trump supporters did.

You can't find it because no one was looking for it.

Also on your second statement, look harder.

Police officer attacked during protest in Los Angeles - CNN Video

Excuse-making already?

Not excuse making, trying to find out what actually happened.

Progs have made the supposed assault on him one of their cruxes of making the entire protest a criminal enterprise, one would think it not happening the way presented so far would impact that.
What really happened is a trump supporter killed him

I'll wait till the autopsy and actual proof he was assaulted for that.

One retired police officer was murdered. Many police were injured. I can find no instances of a cop being killed on duty.

I can’t find any instances of a mob of protestors this summer ripping a cop from the line and beating him like Trump supporters did.

People weren’t looking for cops being killed in protest?

Good lord, your side would have gone ape shit if that had happened. One group of BLM supporters said something like “fry piggies fry” and Hannity played it on his show daily for a year. No word on whether he’s playing the “hang Mike Pence” chant but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

People weren’t looking for cops being killed in protest?

Good lord, your side would have gone ape shit if that had happened. One group of BLM supporters said something like “fry piggies fry” and Hannity played it on his show daily for a year. No word on whether he’s playing the “hang Mike Pence” chant but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Weren't looking for cops dying after leaving the protest area apparently unharmed.

And I noticed you trying to gloss over me finding a cop getting isolated and pummeled by anti-fa goons (on CNN no less) when you said you couldn't find a single one. Took me all of 3 minutes.

Weren't looking for cops dying after leaving the protest area apparently unharmed.
The cop at the Capitol was injured during the riot and collapsed on the job. If that would have happened in the summer, we would have heard about it.

No, they haven't. The violent crowds storming the Capitol trying to overturn the results of a free and fair election was the primary driving factor. Insurrection, sedition, treason. Along with physical assault, property damage, theft and destruction of government property. You know, little things.
The evidence proves the election was stolen.

Well if it's proven then surely this insurmountable evidence has lead to the prosecution of the perps...right?

Surely in at least ONE case out of 60 something that Trump's horde of lawyers was filing that proof was presented before all the Republican judges...right?

Surely Trump voting Republicans that administered the elections in GA were relieved to find out that a fraud has occurred and Trump actually did win over a Democrat

Surely Trump's lapdog AG named Barr knew of it and simply lied to America that there was not any significant fraud in this election.

SURELY you are not just a bullshit spreading Trumpster idiot.

Last edited:
The cop at the Capitol was injured during the riot and collapsed on the job. If that would have happened in the summer, we would have heard about it.

Doubt it, the media liked the BLM Anti-fa protests. Why would they try to investigate into something that would make them look worse?

Doubt it, the media liked the BLM Anti-fa protests. Why would they try to investigate into something that would make them look worse?
The media wouldn’t have to investigate because the police force wouldn’t be quiet about their police being murdered.

No, they haven't. The violent crowds storming the Capitol trying to overturn the results of a free and fair election was the primary driving factor. Insurrection, sedition, treason. Along with physical assault, property damage, theft and destruction of government property. You know, little things.
The evidence proves the election was stolen.

No it doesn't. All cases dismissed. Trump has had his remedy. He lost. Time to accept it and move on. There's another one coming in 2024.

I'm sure they are going back now to apply the same standard, dying hours after interaction with protesters with no immediate medical treatment.
Every police death in the line of duty is very public information. There’s entire websites devoted to it.

If it had happened, we’d know.

Face it marty..your MAGA rat buddies killed that cop and beat others to within an inch of their lives.

One was beaten so badly he had a mild heart attack (should I post a video of him being stomped and beaten?) Another lost an eye

And then other Capitol Hill cops HELPED that MAGArat scum engage in that attack. They set their own brothers up for that

Forum List

Back