There is a similarity in the picture, of the Marilyn Monroe picture. Monroe didn't quite as much resemble a Wookie though.
You morons never even see the line as you wet yourselves running past it do you?

Nope. There are no more "lines." I am more than willing to play by their rules.
So you have no moral boundaries and are easily influenced by the lowest common denominator...

Speaks to YOUR character

Just playing by their rules. If you want to catch a greased pig, you'd better be prepared to get dirty.
I'll pass. I have a limit unlike some.

But just out of curiosity since you are willing to stoop to any level would you consider Trumps wife a trophy bitch? A gold digger? A whore?

No. Melania Trump is the First Lady. She is married to the President of the United States, who is at this time Donald J. Trump.

Only those whose minds have been distorted by the hateful and selfish leftists would use such words describing her.

You morons never even see the line as you wet yourselves running past it do you?

So you have no moral boundaries and are easily influenced by the lowest common denominator...

Speaks to YOUR character

Just playing by their rules. If you want to catch a greased pig, you'd better be prepared to get dirty.

But just out of curiosity since you are willing to stoop to any level would you consider Trumps wife a trophy bitch? A gold digger? A whore?

No. Melania Trump is the First Lady. She is married to the President of the United States, who is at this time Donald J. Trump.

Only those whose minds have been distorted by the hateful and selfish leftists would use such words describing her.

She's he hottest first lady since Jackie O'nassis, and is hotter. :eek:

NOT the wookie! i got $5 The Wookie has a penis.

Speaks to YOUR character

She's he hottest first lady since Jackie O'nassis, and is hotter. :eek:

NOT the wookie! i got $5 The Wookie has a penis.

You mean "Jacqueline Kennedy"? Greatness is a fleeting thing to achieve, only dependent on the winds of chance. Had Michelle Obama's fate placed her sitting in the back of a black limousine somewhere on Elm Street, near Dealey Plaza in Dallas with her husband slumped over in the back seat, she might have been memorable.

But as it is, she's only destined to fade into obscurity.

Thank you to those who came up with a caption! Now that I've got that awful Leather and Lace song out of my head let's talk sausage casings.

michelle-obama-united-center-chicago-photos-001_thumb%255B9%255D

Thank you to those who came up with a caption! Now that I've got that awful Leather and Lace song out of my head let's talk sausage casings.

michelle-obama-united-center-chicago-photos-001_thumb%255B9%255D

"A masterful seamstress sewed this out of a white kitchen trash bag."

Forum List

Back