Car mows down over 30 at least 1 dead

Yup - any felony conviction means you can't have a gun and we should have the same rule for cars. Americans do far more killing with cars than guns but liberals never talk about that.

And the amount of that that is intentional is --- what?

Dead is dead you idiot. Americans are sick of you liberals telling us text-drivers who kill should be excused because they weren't actually TRYING to kill anyone. THINK

Who said that?

Per usual, your logic fails miserably. You don't understand the comparison, and you are incapable of following the thread of thought. If only your ability to keyboard was likewise impaired, the world would be a better place.
Okay, dipshit, explain how the two compare. One of the two products is manufactured for killing, and the other for transportation. Am I going to have to explain to you which one is for which purpose?
How many logical fallacies in a row can a progressive generate? Answer: the number is infinite.
Answer the question. How do the two compare?
They can both be used quite effectively to kill people.
But that's all I give you. I don't like to quibble over nonsense or be forced to repeatedly state the obvious and I despise people who think that it's intelligent to do so. If you have a point, make it.

Of course, I know you don't have a point.

C'mon bitch. If they can both be used for the same thing and stats show that thousands die each year from their use, lets regulate them in the same way. It makes perfect sense.

Now, please tell us why they shouldn't be regulated in the same way if they are both a) produced; b) used to kill people (although that isn't their primary purpose); c)require some training and repeated usage to master.

Bitch, because regulation doesn't prevent people from using them inappropriately, bitch. Bitch, because people still use them to kill each other, bitch.

Okay, dipshit, explain how the two compare. One of the two products is manufactured for killing, and the other for transportation. Am I going to have to explain to you which one is for which purpose?
How many logical fallacies in a row can a progressive generate? Answer: the number is infinite.
But that's all I give you. I don't like to quibble over nonsense or be forced to repeatedly state the obvious and I despise people who think that it's intelligent to do so. If you have a point, make it.

C'mon bitch. If they can both be used for the same thing and stats show that thousands die each year from their use, lets regulate them in the same way. It makes perfect sense.

Now, please tell us why they shouldn't be regulated in the same way if they are both a) produced; b) used to kill people (although that isn't their primary purpose); c)require some training and repeated usage to master.

Bitch, because regulation doesn't prevent people from using them inappropriately, bitch. Bitch, because people still use them to kill each other, bitch.

Excuse me but where in the fuck is your logic?

Are you actually stating that we shouldn't have driver training or minimum standards for usage?

Nothing will be done to the killer since sh'es black and female and thus gets double affirmative action.

Yeah, there are hardly any blacks in prison.

About half the people in prison are blacks but if our system was color blind, it would be 90%. Blacks are far far more criminal than whites but they only get charged when the case is super-strong.

Nothing will be done to the killer since sh'es black and female and thus gets double affirmative action.

Yeah, there are hardly any blacks in prison.

About half the people in prison are blacks but if our system was color blind, it would be 90%. Blacks are far far more criminal than whites but they only get charged when the case is super-strong.

You're right about that; Whites are never charged unless the DA is positive of a conviction...

Are you actually stating that we shouldn't have driver training or minimum standards for usage?

If you are going to make me say stuff over and over, bitch, then I'm putting your ass on ignore, bitch.

If you are going to make me say stuff over and over, bitch, then I'm putting your ass on ignore, bitch.

Yeah, you said you were going to do that a few weeks back. There is nothing you can teach anyone about (apparently) anything. Bring it on.

If you can't explain your logic, that is exhibit A beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeotch.

You need

You need none of that to buy a car.

I hope my folks went to bed after I got off the phone with them; they were spending the night in Vegas before catching their flight up here in the AM :/

Gee! Do you think they made it out OK? I mean.....Oh My Gosh! How awful for you to have to go through this!

Well congrats, you just turned yourself into the only person I will ever likely ignore on this site. Good job.

Oh......what drama! I hope I can go on without you.

Car mows down over 30 people in Las Vegas; 1 dead - CNN.com

Its time to increase background checks on drivers,close the used car loophole! NO MORE CAR VIOLENCE!

Hey I'd be happy to have gun owners subject to the same rules drivers have.

Lets start with liability insurance...shall we?
Sounds good to me.

And let's make sure they have a valid license to own a gun --- of course they will need to be tested in order to obtain that license.

They will need to register each gun in order to have mandatory liability insurance for each weapon.

The firearms will also need to be inspected, at least once every year.

You don't need a license, training, insurance or inspections to buy a car...it's completely unregulated.

Its time to increase background checks on drivers,close the used car loophole! NO MORE CAR VIOLENCE!

Sounds good to me.

And let's make sure they have a valid license to own a gun --- of course they will need to be tested in order to obtain that license.

They will need to register each gun in order to have mandatory liability insurance for each weapon.

You don't need a license, training, insurance or inspections to buy a car...it's completely unregulated.
:cuckoo:

Wow! The word bitch four times. Did you think that up all by yourself?

Long on profanity and short on logic....her life story.

I'm using the same vernacular that bitch candy uses. I think maybe she'll understand better if I speak to her in her own language. Sorry, you got overflow.

"C'mon bitch" - candycorn.

It just amazes me that her and her fellow idiots are actually trying to make a comparison between cars and guns.

"C'mon bitch" - candycorn.
You've got nothing, absolutely nothing. LOL. I feel sorry for losers like you. What a pathetic life you must have.

Sounds good to me.

:cuckoo:
The non-reply reply...the final defense of the defeated.

What I said was 100% factual...you don't need a license, insurance, or training to buy a car. I get that you liberals buy everything on credit...but those of us who pay cash know that none of that is required or even requested to buy a car...it is totally unregulated.

Forum List

Back