Car mows down over 30 at least 1 dead

It just amazes me that her and her fellow idiots are actually trying to make a comparison between cars and guns.

No it doesn't amaze you . You know the comparison is very apt and you just don't want to admit it.

Fact is americans do MORE killing with cars than guns and the car problem is much easier to correct than the gun problem and still you libs focus on guns and ignore cars!!!

I am way, way more fearful of some dipshit running the stop sign by my house and injuring or killing me than someone with a gun... and I'm in a 65%(city) to 90%(rural where I live) gun ownership state...

It just amazes me that her and her fellow idiots are actually trying to make a comparison between cars and guns.

No it doesn't amaze you . You know the comparison is very apt and you just don't want to admit it.

Fact is americans do MORE killing with cars than guns and the car problem is much easier to correct than the gun problem and still you libs focus on guns and ignore cars!!!

Not intentional killing we don't.

I challenged you on this point before. You ran away.

Car mows down over 30 people in Las Vegas; 1 dead - CNN.com

Its time to increase background checks on drivers,close the used car loophole! NO MORE CAR VIOLENCE!

Hey I'd be happy to have gun owners subject to the same rules drivers have.

Lets start with liability insurance...shall we?
Sounds good to me.

And let's make sure they have a valid license to own a gun --- of course they will need to be tested in order to obtain that license.

They will need to register each gun in order to have mandatory liability insurance for each weapon.

The firearms will also need to be inspected, at least once every year.
Do you have any idea how many fatal accidents involve unlicensed drivers? Your dumbass licensing just makes life harder for good people...And criminals take advantage of that.
Hey, if you fucking morons are stupid enough to compare firearms to automobiles, then the same set of rules should apply with regard to ownership and operation.
Then women would never be allowed to own a gun.

Driver had no license and no insurance. The car was purchased but never registered or transferred into the drivers name. What was that about all those "requirements" to drive a car?

In addition to the gunshow loophole apparently we have a car show loophole.

You criminalize and incarcerate the sellers and the loopholes go bye bye. Funny how we have undercover prostitution stings and undercover drug busts...we need cops going into every gun show and arresting folks selling NQA. Do it for cars too. Anything to stop the monthly bloodbaths

The epitome of stupid.

Guns are designed to kill, cars aren't.

The vast majority of deaths by cars are accidents, the vast majority of deaths by guns are intentional.

Far more people drive in cars every day than handle guns on a daily basis.

The epitome of stupid.

The vast majority of deaths by cars are accidents, the vast majority of deaths by guns are intentional.

And a lot more people are killed by cars. What's your point?

The epitome of stupid.

And a lot more people are killed by cars. What's your point?
My point was stated. I can't make you understand it.

The epitome of stupid.

THIS is the epitome of stupid.

Are the people killed by cars somehow LESS DEAD!!!

"Yes, our loved one was mowed down by a deranged lunatic in an Oldsmobile, but it is a great comfort to us that it was not DESIGNED to kill."

Please, think twice before posting this idiocy.

Forum List

Back