Cardi B say's she drugged and robbed men as a stripper

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Imagine if a male celebrity admitted to drugging women and robbing them. Guarantee you, their career would be over.

Where's the #Metoo movement ?

Cardi B Says She Drugged, Robbed Men As A Stripper
The comments in a video provoked backlash, but the rapper tweeted that she did what “I felt I needed to do to make a living.”

Cardi B may have gone too far in describing the lengths she went to for financial survival.

In an Instagram Live video resurfaced over the weekend, the Grammy-winning rapper said she drugged and robbed men when she worked as a stripper, according to outlets.

Defending the job as a means of getting by, the “Bodak Yellow” performer said angrily: “I had to go strip, I had to go, ‘Oh yeah, you want to fuck me? Yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go to this hotel,’ and I drugged n*****s up and I robbed them. That’s what I used to do.”

Cardi B Says She Drugged, Robbed Men As A Stripper | HuffPost

Sounds like she would have a chance at 2020.
Plus, her debating kamala about who used their pussies the most to get to the top would be quite the entertainment

This is one of the many reasons why you don’t fuck total strangers.

Bullshit. You just do it first

Pass. Hell, I got into an dispute with a silly queer yesterday at a bar b/c stated I abhor the hook up culture in the gay community. He thought it was crazy that didn’t have a Grindr account. I have many wishes, but death wish isn’t one of them.

So we're saying that drugging, banging and robbing total strangers is a BAD thing, then?

:dunno:

Pass. Hell, I got into an dispute with a silly queer yesterday at a bar b/c stated I abhor the hook up culture in the gay community. He thought it was crazy that didn’t have a Grindr account. I have many wishes, but death wish isn’t one of them.
Sodomites are still dying from GRIDS? I thought they had pills for that now?

Sodomites are still dying from GRIDS? I thought they had pills for that now?

The pills are 92% effective and have to be taken daily. If not, the rate drops sharply. The best way to avoid such things is to not be slut and fuck everything with a hole.

Forum List

Back