Career Ender??!

Would someone PLEASE post a deflection? This thread requires immediate deflection.

Isn't that what you just did?

It would be awesome if what he had to say was actually 'the story'.
Instead, his taking a drink of water is 'the story'.

I heard some of what he had to say. It was nothing more than a warmed over version of the Romney/Ryan agenda.

That agenda was rejected.

What did he offer that wasn't just the same old fare?

Anyone?

If the substance of what Rubio said were of any imprtance,

where are all the conservative threads about that?? Shouldn't there be a few hundred conservative threads about the brilliance of Rubio?

We get a few hundred threads by you 'nuts lying about Benghazi. We get dozens defending the insanity of Wayne LaPierre.

Stop pretending you even care about Rubio.

It's not our fault that the only interesting thing he had to offer was to make us laugh by making a fool of himself.

Jesus you lefties are looney.

Its 2013 and your jumping on Rubio?? WOW when can we expect those 200 LSM reporters to decend in Florida to dig up dirt on him??

If I were you. I'd be more worred about who the Dems are gonna run in 2016. Hell. they got nobody but aged Hillary. 2008 was her year and they threw her under the bus for the half black community organizer.

Yep. Think I would worry about which loser your parties gonna run rather than anyone the Reps may send out.

Its 2013 and your jumping on Rubio?? WOW when can we expect those 200 LSM reporters to decend in Florida to dig up dirt on him??

If I were you. I'd be more worred about who the Dems are gonna run in 2016. Hell. they got nobody but aged Hillary. 2008 was her year and they threw her under the bus for the half black community organizer.

Yep. Think I would worry about which loser your parties gonna run rather than anyone the Reps may send out.

uh, Rubio gave the GOP response to the SOTU. Why would he deserve an exemption from criticism?

He drank water, he will never be elected to the senate again. His career is over.

This is from CNN, the same network that thinks global warming causes asteroids.

uh, Rubio gave the GOP response to the SOTU. Why would he deserve an exemption from criticism?

Mitch Daniels gave it last year and he wasn't running for POTUS.

I doubt Rubio will be running either. But, whatever floats your boat there pard.

Mitch Daniels gave it last year and he wasn't running for POTUS.

I doubt Rubio will be running either. But, whatever floats your boat there pard.
And Mr. 9-9-9 Herman Cain't also delivered one too. Cain't forget that.

OOps, like him, it's forgotten. Sad eyes.

I do wish people would focus on what Romney err Rubio (hard to tell the difference) said instead of Water-Gate though. Basically, more coal and less renewable resources; more wealth for business owners, less pay and benefits for those who put their shoulders to the wheel, and cut everything that doesn't blow up your enemy and "re-invent" (read 'cut') medicare. Same old, same old.

The water thing was awkward and boy I bet he wishes he had that one back. His race is a much bigger stumbling block to the 2016 nomination than drinking the water.

I do wish people would focus on what Romney err Rubio (hard to tell the difference) said instead of Water-Gate though. Basically, more coal and less renewable resources; more wealth for business owners, less pay and benefits for those who put their shoulders to the wheel, and cut everything that doesn't blow up your enemy and "re-invent" (read 'cut') medicare. Same old, same old.

The water thing was awkward and boy I bet he wishes he had that one back. His race is a much bigger stumbling block to the 2016 nomination than drinking the water.

Im curious why you think his race is a stumbling block? I mean to me it's a non issue that I never think about so whats the problem? I would like to think I represent what an average Republican thinks.

He drank water, he will never be elected to the senate again. His career is over.

This is from CNN, the same network that thinks global warming causes asteroids.

I know. It's amazing isn't it! I expect the Global Warming causes asteroids from Truthmatters or our fake Indian Lahkota but not CNN. ~shrug~ How do people that stupid get a job?

so if the right is so color blind then why do so many people of color dislike your party?

They dont like your party becuase you cling to historically failed ideas and choose to cheat lots of people of color out of their votes to woin elections

Forum List

Back