carlee russel case fakes being kidnapped

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

My god and these people are always saying no one looks for them. This chick calls in fake missing child report then fakes her own ,missing case. I be surprised if she gets any jail time for this. because it is racist to arrest a black person for crime these days. crazy.

Guessing she said an evil white man kidnapped her?

No A black and even her boyfriend is ashamed of her and why dont you read instead of guess. laziness.,
I read it retard. There is no mention of a description of the kidnapper, which tells me that she originally likely said it was a white man. Since you are the op don't be lazy and go find us a description of the fake kidnapper.

“As for her friends and family, we ask for your prayers for Carlee as she addresses her issues and attempts to move forward, understanding that she made a mistake in this matter. Carlee, again, asks for your forgiveness and prayers,” the statement concluded.

Fuck that.

If she wants forgiveness she can earn it back after she pays her dues. Mainly paying back all the money wasted by officials searching for her, and do some jail time for everything she did and I'd say 30 days should do the trick.

Then, she can ask for forgiveness.

Shouldnt have bothered searching for the nword to begin with

My god and these people are always saying no one looks for them. This chick calls in fake missing child report then fakes her own ,missing case. I be surprised if she gets any jail time for this. because it is racist to arrest a black person for crime these days. crazy.
Don't be too sure. Alabama doesn't play the same games the blue cesspools engage in. She caused a lot of people to spend a lot of time investigating what she now admits was a false police report. She probably won't do a lot of time but she might catch 6 months to a year and one hell of a fine. Then again, she is in the metro Birmingham area and it's solid blue so, who knows? I'm thinking the DA there will charge her if for no other reason than giving Bama a black(er) eye on the national stage.

tooken.jpg

Forum List

Back