Carly Fiorina Praised Hillary in 2008

Fiorina: "I have said numerous times, I disagree politically with Hillary, but I also have great admiration for Hillary Clinton,” declared Fiorina. “Her run for the presidency was historic. She was a great candidate. She has helped millions of women all over this country. Women of any political party owe a debt of gratitude to Hillary Clinton and I will bet that every woman up here agrees with me.”

What's the problem?

Most conservatives are consistent at being inconsistent.

Most libs don't know the difference between a conservative and an establishment Republican, you for example.

Modern day conservatives are nothing more then archaist/libertarians. They're not exactly sane.

Fiorina may well be a man hater but she'll answer to that when men don't vote for her.

Most conservatives are consistent at being inconsistent.

Most libs don't know the difference between a conservative and an establishment Republican, you for example.

Modern day conservatives are nothing more then archaist/libertarians. They're not exactly sane.

Fiorina may well be a man hater but she'll answer to that when men don't vote for her.

Speaking of people who are clueless about conservatives ^^^

Well, 2008 is a freaking LONG time in the misery we've lived under with Obama and Hillary. but we must Regress I guess. :eusa_doh:

carly_hillary-800x430.jpg

Fiorina: "I have said numerous times, I disagree politically with Hillary, but I also have great admiration for Hillary Clinton,” declared Fiorina. “Her run for the presidency was historic. She was a great candidate. She has helped millions of women all over this country. Women of any political party owe a debt of gratitude to Hillary Clinton and I will bet that every woman up here agrees with me.”

What's the problem?
Nothing...in fact here are the graphics that go along with it...

carly%20fiorina%201.jpg

But wait, there's more...

th

Still more...

th

More Still...

th

You guessed it....still more:

th

Gentlemen: Start your spin cycles!!!

Omg, you're kidding....they mouthed appropriate platitudes at various events? Stop the fucking presses, how dare they not make disruptions at every event they attend by talking shit 24/7!!!

Omg, you're kidding....they mouthed appropriate platitudes at various events? Stop the fucking presses, how dare they not make disruptions at every event they attend by talking shit 24/7!!!

So you're insisting that anyone who takes any of those people on their word does so at their own peril.

Yeah, we've been trying to tell you that.

So you're insisting that anyone who takes any of those people on their word does so at their own peril.

Yeah, we've been trying to tell you that.

So you are contending that Obama your President means what he says all the time?
So how about this?
from his book... "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995!
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"

Explain to me questions that come from the above statements:
A) If Obama admits HE HAS TO USE "effective tactic", "tricks", to fool people what does that make people like you and other FFOs?
B) If it takes "tactics", "tricks" i.e. LIES to get FOOL people into doing what he wants, doesn't that make most of his agenda BAD for Americans?
C) If Obama was therefore LYING to all of us to get things done, is it NO surprise then that HE IS AN ANGRY BLACK MAN intent on harming
and destroying America?

NO President would ever had been elected if those people electing him wanted to :
1) Destroy 1,400 companies putting 400,000 people out of work and reducing tax revenues to Federal/state/local by $100 billion a year!
2) That Obama wanted to bankrupt companies.
3) That Obama IS AGAINST America becoming energy independent...(He told Brazil he wanted the USA to be their BEST customer for oil)!
4) That Obama LIED to get Obamacare passed...(It was only AFTER ACA passed he admitted there were NOT 46 million uninsured Americans)!

Forum List

Back