Carly Fiorina Quips To Dog: 'President Obama Ate One Of Your Cousins' Uh, what?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hey, Carly......I can take any body and I mean anybody on the planetbut hating on the brother Obama...anybody, but you, a white woman. No race on the planet, salivates more, chases after them more and slaves more.... for delicious dark chocolate, ie black males.....than you, Miss white america!! So please, you wanna make jokes....how about the one with you running for president after destroying a major Fortune 100 company and taking the largest buy out in US history as a severance package...now that's some funny shit!!:afro::afro:

Carly has never been to a Chinese Restaurant?

• Banned
Well, did Obungles own up to eating a pooch? Why yes, yes he did. :)

Again, I can stomach anybody poking fun of a child, who's family...introduced them to some wierd shit to eat because they were poor...anybody that is, but a white woman.....cause when I see bitch like this one, ie Carly dropping her panties cause some nigga smiled at her white ass...it kinda makes me want to chomp on some dog, too. Cause we all know, if Obama was a single black man, this ugly pooch face white mop, would be all on his zippers and yo white ass know it too!!

Hey, Carly......I can take any body and I mean anybody on the planetbut hating on the brother Obama...anybody, but you, a white woman. No race on the planet, salivates more, chases after them more and slaves more.... for delicious dark chocolate, ie black males.....than you, Miss white america!! So please, you wanna make jokes....how about the one with you running for president after destroying a major Fortune 100 company and taking the largest buy out in US history as a severance package...now that's some funny shit!!:afro::afro:
The biggest joke lying ghetto rat is in office right now. Remember, black muslims enslaved blacks and sold them.

Again, I can stomach anybody poking fun of a child, who's family...introduced them to some wierd shit to eat because they were poor...anybody that is, but a white woman.....cause when I see bitch like this one, ie Carly dropping her panties cause some nigga smiled at her white ass...it kinda makes me want to chomp on some dog, too. Cause we all know, if Obama was a single black man, this ugly pooch face white mop, would be all on his zippers and yo white ass know it too!!
N$&@a whore, you're just jealous.

N$&@a whore, you're just jealous.

LOLOLOLOL....I? Black woman jealous of mops.....mops who tan to be me, get butt implants and lip enhancers to be like me, who wear weave and try to rock our styles..just to be like me, who pretend they black to be like me...and who will fuck a nigga, just to make a lighter version of me...I jealous??

and....?

Go away, you're a bore and bring nothing to the convo

And of course your white ass do, eh? Child, surly you got some black chillin's running around the hood, go fetch em, fo some cop shoot em

GFY ya racist old bish. Sit there talking about how people want to look like you? Please

894.gif

He shouldn't have owned up to it...but he can't help himself. It's always about MEEEEEEEEEE! Narcissists do that

Have you ever visited the south? These hillbilly fucks eat beaver, coons, snakes, snails, rabbits, raccoon and Bethanny....like give me a fuckin break...so the nigga sampled a dog, he was a child, you ignorant white shit for brains rotary mop. There's a video in the public domain for eternity and beyond of a white women having sex with a horse...you want go there??? I mean you chics reeeeeeekkkkkk of disgust!!

894.gif

I absolutely love this...more more more.....Happy Holiday, honky!!

He shouldn't have owned up to it...but he can't help himself. It's always about MEEEEEEEEEE! Narcissists do that

Have you ever visited the south? These hillbilly fucks eat beaver, coons, snakes, snails, rabbits, raccoon and Bethanny....like give me a fuckin break...so the nigga sampled a dog, he was a child, you ignorant white shit for brains rotary mop. There's a video in the public domain for eternity and beyond of a white women having sex with a horse...you want go there??? I mean you chics reeeeeeekkkkkk of disgust!!

LOL but Obungles ate a poor puppy...

and....?

Go away, you're a bore and bring nothing to the convo

And of course your white ass do, eh? Child, surly you got some black chillin's running around the hood, go fetch em, fo some cop shoot em

GFY ya racist old bish. Sit there talking about how people want to look like you? Please

Yaw so fuckin jealous of us, its sickening and hard to believe, but its true.....Com'on, a 90 year old black woman ages without wrinkles, you bitches wrinkle after 23, start loosing your hair after 40 and without the sun, you whore's would be so white, you'd be damn near clear...:banana:

Forum List

Back