Caron Says He 'Saw The Film' Of NJ Residents Cheering On 9/11

The left here continues to stoop to new lows, well done.
Yes, exposing lies is such a low thing to do. It's so unfair.

If Ben Carson says Jesus built the Empire State Building, and I want to bleev it, it would be a crime if someone debunked that claim and ruined it for me.

Carson Says He 'Saw The Film' Of NJ Residents Cheering On 9/11

The brain-dead nutter Dr. has opened his mouth and let stupid fall out.

Ben Carson told reporters on Monday that he has seen the news coverage of New Jersey residents cheering after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, a debunked rumor resurfaced by Donald Trump over the weekend.

He told reporters in Nevada that he "saw the film" of New Jersey residents cheering, later clarifying that he saw the "newsreels" of the cheering, according to ABC News.

Trump on Saturday claimed that he saw "thousands" of Arab Americans in
New Jersey cheering immediately following the 9/11 attacks, and reiterated the claim on Sunday.

May we see the "film"...???

It was no lie-------I did not see the film of the celebrations on Atlantic Avenue,
Brooklyn--------I witnessed it. I have friends in and around Jersey City, New
Jersey and Paterson, NJ--------they described the same crap------it is no lie (as a child I lived in Paterson, NJ-----the first muslim I knew was a Pakistani I met in
Paterson, New Jersey-----circa 1962). I also lived near Jersey City, New Jersey
for awhile. It was the stomping ground of the famous Shaykh you also believe
does not exist-------one SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN-----the diabetic pile of dung
that is now rotting feet up in a prison in New York for his murder of six people----
1993 in the first bombing of the World Trade Center--------the one about which
you forgot ------or even deny ever happened-------I treated some of the survivors----
may the next bomb impact upon you. Did you dance upon the dead bodied back
in 1993 too? Imagine ----almost 25 years ago-------and there are people in
the USA who still cannot understand what is going on

Supporter of Trump. Coming from you? That's a joke.. Woman I know lots of people in Jersey. Some of them are Muslims. Most of them live next door or front of Muslims people. Actually some stay indoors and embarrassed.

I have known lots of muslims in New Jersey too--------since most of those I knew
were either doctors or some other hot shot professional ------they would have kept a low profile too---------you have said nothing---------the people who were celebrating
were the riff raff types of Paterson, New Jersey and Jersey City. -----the hot shot muslims of New York City------do not live on ATLANTIC AVENUE

Yes it did----ATLANTIC AVENUE, BROOKLYN------where do your friends live? ----
did they get out of bed that day? do they drink?
I never saw, read or heard any reports of controversial witnessing of the 9/11 attack other than the one I posted in Message #2. But since you've mentioned Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, the foot of which is known as Little Arabia, I'm inclined to listen to what you said.

the very arab area of Atlantic avenue extends to the EAST RIVER-----the residents could WATCH (and did watch) the buildings burn and fall-------they were very excited----------I lived not far from there--------and watched the first building burn from my living room window--------I was horrified. When I saw it I heard on the TV news "plane hits WTC" My first thought was "a piper cub from teterboro airport (new jersey) hit a building" I commented and my husband said "terrorism"-----I said "don't be ridiculos"-------then there was a giant FLASH----
the second building------------I was convinced. later that day the telephone
rang------lots and lots------people who knew where I lived at that time ----too damned
close. I had to go to work-----a few blocks from atlantic ave. UNBRIDLED JOY it was macabre

How can a nurse like you can make such lie? Probably one of those old Filipina nurse only watch only Foz news that are so paranoid. When seeing a black person or a bearded guy walking in the streets... OMG OMG these are bad people.

Yes it did----ATLANTIC AVENUE, BROOKLYN------where do your friends live? ----
did they get out of bed that day? do they drink?
I never saw, read or heard any reports of controversial witnessing of the 9/11 attack other than the one I posted in Message #2. But since you've mentioned Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, the foot of which is known as Little Arabia, I'm inclined to listen to what you said.

the very arab area of Atlantic avenue extends to the EAST RIVER-----the residents could WATCH (and did watch) the buildings burn and fall-------they were very excited----------I lived not far from there--------and watched the first building burn from my living room window--------I was horrified. When I saw it I heard on the TV news "plane hits WTC" My first thought was "a piper cub from teterboro airport (new jersey) hit a building" I commented and my husband said "terrorism"-----I said "don't be ridiculos"-------then there was a giant FLASH----
the second building------------I was convinced. later that day the telephone
rang------lots and lots------people who knew where I lived at that time ----too damned
close. I had to go to work-----a few blocks from atlantic ave. UNBRIDLED JOY it was macabre

How can a nurse like you can make such lie? Probably one of those old Filipina nurse only watch only Foz news that are so paranoid. When seeing a black person or a bearded guy walking in the streets... OMG OMG these are bad people.

I am not a nurse you filthy piece of shit. I am a usa jew. I never watch FOX--news-----mostly BBC ---and sometimes CNN. I have worked with nurses from the philipines-------they are fine people

A reporter, who talked to Trump for 20 minutes today, said Trump insists it happened and that he has "the world's best memory". :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ben Carson told reporters on Monday that he has seen the news coverage of New Jersey residents cheering after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, a debunked rumor resurfaced by Donald Trump over the weekend.

He told reporters in Nevada that he "saw the film" of New Jersey residents cheering, later clarifying that he saw the "newsreels" of the cheering, according to ABC News.

New Jersey cheering immediately following the 9/11 attacks, and reiterated the claim on Sunday.

It was no lie-------I did not see the film of the celebrations on Atlantic Avenue,
Jersey and Paterson, NJ--------they described the same crap------it is no lie (as a child I lived in Paterson, NJ-----the first muslim I knew was a Pakistani I met in
that is now rotting feet up in a prison in New York for his murder of six people----
you forgot ------or even deny ever happened-------I treated some of the survivors----

Supporter of Trump. Coming from you? That's a joke.. Woman I know lots of people in Jersey. Some of them are Muslims. Most of them live next door or front of Muslims people. Actually some stay indoors and embarrassed.

I have known lots of muslims in New Jersey too--------since most of those I knew
were either doctors or some other hot shot professional ------they would have kept a low profile too---------you have said nothing---------the people who were celebrating
were the riff raff types of Paterson, New Jersey and Jersey City. -----the hot shot muslims of New York City------do not live on ATLANTIC AVENUE

Yes I know several doctors and some hospitals in New Jersey. University Hospital by Bergen St, Saint Peters University Hospital by Easton Ave. and Saint Joseph Regional Hospital by Main St. are my customers with total of 19 field service technicians ( all Med tech ) covering the whole New Jersey and New York region. Of the 19 technicians 14 are Americanized Muslims.

Brooklyn--------I witnessed it.

I call Bull shit, when I saw this I called up friends in Brooklyn , no such thing happend, you are no better then a right wing goyim with the "brains" to match

From the September 18, 2001 edition of the Washington Post:
"In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river."

The rest of this article from today can be found here: Trump Right on US Muslim Cheers for 9/11; But Got # Wrong – Wash Post Cites Schlussel

Subjectively speaking --- You people doubt amidst the tens of thousands or more Middle Eastern Muslims living in this nation at time of 9/11, that a huge percentage were not loyal to all Arab Muslim causes over and above the causes of the infidel USA? You think they were all pro Usa pro West and to heck with Allah and Muhammad? Of course there was a lot of cheering. Mostly covert, no doubt. But to think there was not overt, too, if they were surrounded by like minded types, that is no stretch.

The article linked speaks of many locations in Michigan where overt celebrating was also taking place.

But I get it, when it doubt, always believe Obama or Hillary or MSNBC or Harry Reid. so sad

This was widely reported by the alternative media at the time. The video was all over the place. It was set beside cheering Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.

It's not even a debatable point.

This should be the easiest film to find of all time. I remember dancing in the streets in the middle east but not here.

But if there is film, where is it?

What did you do when you saw this? Nothing?

I was very busy-------I ended up tending a woman in labor who was stuck on
a subway platform-----the whole city was in a STANDSTILL as those whose asses
you lick were busy destroying it for the glory of allah. As to after the 1993 bombing that so disappointed you in that only six people died------there were lots of
injuries keeping people like me busy for months--------gotohell

Too bad your credibility is zeroed out by your sheer bias and vulgarity

What did you do when you saw this? Nothing?

I was very busy-------I ended up tending a woman in labor who was stuck on
a subway platform-----the whole city was in a STANDSTILL as those whose asses
you lick were busy destroying it for the glory of allah. As to after the 1993 bombing that so disappointed you in that only six people died------there were lots of
injuries keeping people like me busy for months--------gotohell

Too bad your credibility is zeroed out by your sheer bias and vulgarity

Too bad that you are an islamo Nazi lump of shit------I know you well----I grew up in a small town-----full of shit like you. By the time I was 12 years old I had already
read so much of your propaganda that I recognize shit like you IMMEDIATELY----
At age 12 ----I considered the writings of your colleagues to be something like
MAD MAGAZINE (a fairly new publication at that time)----stuff that nobody would actually BELIEVE as "fact" --------I has also read lots of "ENQUIRER" stuff----always on the racks in the grocery store-----(My mom was a bit debilitated --I had to accompany her just so she could go to grocery stores so I entertained myself
reading ANYTHING available)-------I found that stuff silly too. THEN later on I met people who found all that shit CREDIBLE and could quote it chapter and verse-----
especially the islamo Nazi propaganda-------which is taught as part of the grammar
school CURRICULUM in Pakistan and still is. More recently it became part of the grammar school curriculum in Iran (like in the past 35 years) see? Now you know who you are. You could probably easily get into medical school in Pakistan

The "fact checker" failed to check his own freaking newspaper. The Washington Post reported N.J. muslems cheering 9-11 shortly after 9-11. Do lefties really want to go down that road?

This should be the easiest film to find of all time. I remember dancing in the streets in the middle east but not here.

But if there is film, where is it?

Exactly. This would be all over the place just like the video of "inside job"

I did not see the film from Jersey city------but I did see people injured in the 1993
bombing of the world trade center that was ORCHESTRATED BY SHAYKH
ABDEL RABHMAN -----in Jersey City in the mosque there I have been
in Jersey City------as a child------no problem-----as an adult it is crawling with
ISLAMICISTS--------as is Paterson, New Jersey. When I was a kid ----it was a kinda
nice and interesting city---------by the time I was a teen it was crawling with crime-----
the quite prominent and well known synagogue there SHUT DOWN

Forum List

Back