Carson Accuses Cruz Camp of Foul Play – Told Voters Carson Was Dropping Out

Rubio had the R establishment working for him. The Ethanol Cartel and big money R.

Pretty good Cruz and Trump were able to get many votes despite the Establishment working against them.

One meaningless primary down and 49 to go. Huck and O'malley quit.
Need about 5 or 6 more to quit before it gets serious.
Still waiting for Webb and O'malley to grow a brain and become Republicans.

7394bba211f8dcf589c2567925e193de.jpg

The Establishment hates Cruz almost as much as they hate Trump...
But Cruz is PART of the "establishment" as in the Washington,DC establishment. They can control Cruz to an extent because he HAS to have financial backers. Trump backs him self.He can do as he pleases. They keep screwing with Trump its not going to end well for the RNC.

Last edited:
Rubio had the R establishment working for him. The Ethanol Cartel and big money R. Pretty good Cruz and Trump were able to get many votes despite the Establishment working against them.
Marco Rubio = Jeb "Lite" :cool-45:

Caucus. Webb yes but O'Malley is a dyed in the wool progressive jackass. He put a tax on RAIN!

Caucus. Webb yes but O'Malley is a dyed in the wool progressive jackass. He put a tax on RAIN!

Webb is a natural Republican, O'Malley just found out that he was banished/ostricized by dems, so learn from your mistakes and grow a brain. He'd have to join the NRA too.

"suspend campaign" I don't get it? does that mean you get to keep the money you had raised?

Political Establishment CHEATED - Stole Iowa Caucus From Donald Trump! (BOMBSHELL)

Cruz LIED and spread rumors that Carson was dropping out and endorsing Cruz
Caucuses were CHANGED from years past as can be read in the picture shown on the link I posted

No surprise really. I also find HIGHLY suspicious is that SEVERAL people claimed they were Trump supporters but voted for Rubio...so you were a supporter of the most ANTI Illegal candidate yet you voted for one of the most PRO Illegal candidates? Makes absolutely no sense.

Does the baby need a tissue?

Well, Carson never had a chance and everyone knows it. It is believable that anyone would drop out who is not in the top three.

Political Establishment CHEATED - Stole Iowa Caucus From Donald Trump! (BOMBSHELL)

Cruz LIED and spread rumors that Carson was dropping out and endorsing Cruz
Caucuses were CHANGED from years past as can be read in the picture shown on the link I posted

No surprise really. I also find HIGHLY suspicious is that SEVERAL people claimed they were Trump supporters but voted for Rubio...so you were a supporter of the most ANTI Illegal candidate yet you voted for one of the most PRO Illegal candidates? Makes absolutely no sense.

Does the baby need a tissue?
Ah a Cruz tard...yeah we shouldn't worry about CHEATING as long as your candidate wins eh? We will see whose tears are flowing come November if Cruz is the candidate because MILLIONS will not vote for an extremist prick that wants a theocracy. I sure in the fuck won't.

How can it be that the establishment was smarter than Trump? I'm not buying it, surely there must be some other reason.

Seems to me they are working it out. It also seems Carson is also to blame for the thus stupidity. At least Cruz has the backbone to apologize.
How exactly is Carson to blame for Cruz lying?
And Cruz first tried to blame CNN, but only when that lie too was exposed did he sort of apologize to Carson but said what he did was "fair game." What the pathological liar left out of his "fair game" rationalization was that the follow up CNN tweet that Cruz left out was tweeted in the SAME MINUTE as the first!!!

Follow
Chris MoodyVerified account@moody
Carson won't go to NH/SC, but instead will head home to Florida for some R&R. He'll be in DC Thursday for the National Prayer Breakfast.

• 4:43 PM - 1 Feb 2016
      Follow
      Chris MoodyVerified account@moody

Ben Carson's campaign tells me he plans to stay in the race beyond Iowa no matter what the results are tonight.
      4:43 PM - 1 Feb 2016

First on CNN: Ted Cruz apologizes to Ben Carson - CNNPolitics.com

One day after winning the Iowa caucuses, Cruz issued an apology to Carson after his staff falsely told Iowa caucusgoers that Carson planned to quit the race, calling it a "mistake."
Cruz said in a statement Tuesday that his campaign staff saw a CNN report that Carson was dropping out, although CNN had not characterized Carson's actions that way.
"Last night when our political team saw the CNN post saying that Dr. Carson was not carrying on to New Hampshire and South Carolina, our campaign updated grassroots leaders just as we would with any breaking news story," Cruz said in a statement first shared with CNN. "That's fair game. What the team then should have done was send around the follow-up statement from the Carson campaign clarifying that he was indeed staying in the race when that came out."
Carson said Tuesday he accepted the apology, but questioned whether there was a deeper "cultural issue" with Cruz's campaign.
"As a Christian I will accept the apology but it doesn't correct the problem," Carson told CNN. "This is a cultural issue when people in your campaign feel that it's ok to distort the issues to their political advantage and to tell absolute lies. And the question really is will there be any consequences for that."

Forum List

Back