Carson defends Trump: He didn't have time to think about abortion question

Well, he could have been like the Hildebeast and agreed with Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood!

th

Why shouldn't the woman be held responsible for hiring someone to kill her child?

Good for Matthews. The Donald will get a tingle up his leg (of fear) every time he sees that particular report.

The question was legit, and the answer revealed that Trump did not have a well thought out position.

He did three hours later.

Good for Matthews. The Donald will get a tingle up his leg (of fear) every time he sees that particular report.

The question was legit, and the answer revealed that Trump did not have a well thought out position.

As the DemoRATS do....he EVOLVED!

Your boy is evolving himself right out of the nomination.

He will get hammered in WI.

And Cruz will get hammered in New York and California. What's your point, hack?

Don't be too sure. A few weeks ago Trump was supposed to run over everyone in Wisconsin. That's all changed in the last week. New York and California are far away still

Don't be too sure. A few weeks ago Trump was supposed to run over everyone in Wisconsin. That's all changed in the last week. New York and California are far away still

"New York Values" lost Ted that state!

'"Well bear in mind, I don't believe that he was warned that that question was coming, and I don't think he really had a chance to really think about it," Carson said in an interview with CNN.'

Further confirmation that neither Trump nor Carson have any business being president.

And Trump clearly exhibited his ignorance of the law with his abortion backpedaling; he also demonstrated that he has no understanding of the issue and that he’s just another authoritarian rightist hostile to the privacy rights of women.

I wasn't aware that the CEO of USA.INC could overturn the Supreme Court's rulings. I know that he can sign executive orders but I do not believe that issues like abortion falls under that. Liberals scream about a person's right to protect themselves by hiding behind "What about the children" while gleefully supporting the 60,000,000 babies that have been aborted since 1973. You just can't make this shit up.

Why shouldn't the woman be held responsible for hiring someone to kill her child?

Exactly.

I like his first answer better but I think it's a good thing to hold the abortionists just as accountable. They (supposedly) are more educated on the biological facts and the abortionists KNOWS he's killing a child. . . even if the woman is in denial of it.

Exactly.

I like his first answer better but I think it's a good thing to hold the abortionists just as accountable. They (supposedly) are more educated on the biological facts and the abortionists KNOWS he's killing a child. . . even if the woman is in denial of it.

It's a conspiracy between the woman and the doctor to kill the child and in today's world, nobody can say they don't realize the fetus is a human being. Technology has reached every person in this country.

Forum List

Back