Carson defends Trump: He didn't have time to think about abortion question

Yet in warfare it is exulted...
Only in your small mind.
I see no one being put in jail for it during a war..

I'm on your side on abortion, pro-choice. But I don't get your argument. What do "war" and "abortion" have to do with each other? You think killing Nazis in WWII was the same as an abortion? That's stupid
No, but gipper does...I like to use reverse psychology on people...

How is that reverse psychology? Is it just reverse psychology disguised as a stupid argument that no one gets? Do you know what reverse psychology is? I have to tell you, this isn't it
Stop!

Don't egg him on. You will regret it.

I am pro choice for you, but I personally would never have a child aborted, and never have..

Pro-choice refers to the political position that it's up to the woman, not the government. Note the term "pro-CHOICE." That means you have a choice, not that you are forced to have or not have an abortion. Choosing to not have one does not make you not pro-CHOICE, that is your choice. That seems obvious to me, but whatever

Only in your small mind.
and in your small mind you conclude that society exalts murder...Beavis, go back to bed and start anew tomorrow.
It does, and it exults violence, why else do they make so many movies about it?

So you oppose WWII movies because they "exalt violence?" Seriously?
I never used the word hate...

I am pro choice for you, but I personally would never have a child aborted, and never have..

Pro-choice refers to the political position that it's up to the woman, not the government. Note the term "pro-CHOICE." That means you have a choice, not that you are forced to have or not have an abortion. Choosing to not have one does not make you not pro-CHOICE, that is your choice. That seems obvious to me, but whatever
6 of 12, half a dozen of another..

Only a fool thinks abortion is a legalized murder. I make people like you look like monkeys. :lol:
Oh poor Jake...a monkey has more sense in it's little finger than you.

Anyone who does not know abortion is legalized murder, is a fool...but then we knew long along you are a fool.

If the elites told you the sky is pink, you would believe it. You are the poster child for 'who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?'

A woman has a right to her body. You don't have a right to her body. It's that simple
Dumb.

Murdering a human being in the womb, is still murder. And last I checked, murder has always been considered wrong.

Depends the level you're talking about. Wrong to a Christian and you should take responsibility as a Christian to spread the word and offer women counseling and choices and assistance to not have them? Works for me. Sending government in with guns to force a woman to use her body according to your morality? Nope, that's what Democrats do. So much easier than doing it yourself
Wrong.

Murder IS murder. The unborn child is murdered in an abortion. That is harm being committed on a human being. It is immoral to commit murder....has nothing to do with my morality.

Sure it does. You're deeming the fetus to be more important than the woman carrying it. Whether that is accurate or not, it's clearly a morality choice

Anyone who does not know abortion is legalized murder, is a fool...but then we knew long along you are a fool.

If the elites told you the sky is pink, you would believe it. You are the poster child for 'who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?'

A woman has a right to her body. You don't have a right to her body. It's that simple
Dumb.

Murdering a human being in the womb, is still murder. And last I checked, murder has always been considered wrong.

Depends the level you're talking about. Wrong to a Christian and you should take responsibility as a Christian to spread the word and offer women counseling and choices and assistance to not have them? Works for me. Sending government in with guns to force a woman to use her body according to your morality? Nope, that's what Democrats do. So much easier than doing it yourself
Wrong.

Murder IS murder. The unborn child is murdered in an abortion. That is harm being committed on a human being. It is immoral to commit murder....has nothing to do with my morality.

Sure it does. You're deeming the fetus to be more important than the woman carrying it. Whether that is accurate or not, it's clearly a morality choice
You are worse than Butthead.

How does condemning abortion as murder lead you to believe I consider the fetus more important than the mother? That is really dumb.

I do think murdering the unborn for convenience, is immoral and heinous. You think the mother's convenience is more important the the life of the unborn children. CRAZY!!!

Only a fool thinks abortion is a legalized murder. I make people like you look like monkeys. :lol:

Dumb.

Wrong. Murder IS murder. The unborn child is murdered in an abortion. That is harm being committed on a human being. It is immoral to commit murder....has nothing to do with my morality.
That is your opinion, nothing more. Your definition of immorality, as a libertarian, is unacceptable. Go to.

Dumb.

Wrong. Murder IS murder. The unborn child is murdered in an abortion. That is harm being committed on a human being. It is immoral to commit murder....has nothing to do with my morality.
That is your opinion, nothing more. Your definition of immorality, as a libertarian, is unacceptable. Go to.
Throughout all of human history, murder has always been considered immoral...but you wouldn't know that, since your knowledge of history began this morning.

Only in your small mind.

I'm on your side on abortion, pro-choice. But I don't get your argument. What do "war" and "abortion" have to do with each other? You think killing Nazis in WWII was the same as an abortion? That's stupid

How is that reverse psychology? Is it just reverse psychology disguised as a stupid argument that no one gets? Do you know what reverse psychology is? I have to tell you, this isn't it
You never heard of April Fools Day?

Only in your small mind.

Good one Beavis...however, one could easily conclude from your posts, that EVERY day is April Fools Day.

...but that would be giving you too much credit.

Only in your small mind.

Sure is and got you going.

Dumb.

Throughout all of human history, murder has always been considered immoral...but you wouldn't know that, since your knowledge of history began this morning.
So lame. :lol: Your opinion means nothing except to yourself.

Obama%2BNegro%2BPlanned%2BParenthood%2Bmargaret-sanger.jpg

Only in your small mind.
and in your small mind you conclude that society exalts murder...Beavis, go back to bed and start anew tomorrow.
It does, and it exults violence, why else do they make so many movies about it?

So you oppose WWII movies because they "exalt violence?" Seriously?
I never used the word hate...

What does that have to do with anything I said?

6 of 12, half a dozen of another..

So you didn't realize pro "choice" meant you can choose to not get an abortion? That was one of the "choices?" That's funny

Dumb.

Wrong.

You are worse than Butthead.

How does condemning abortion as murder lead you to believe I consider the fetus more important than the mother? That is really dumb.

I do think murdering the unborn for convenience, is immoral and heinous. You think the mother's convenience is more important the the life of the unborn children. CRAZY!!!

Strawman, I said it's the choice of the mother. I didn't say any of the crap you put in my mouth. If you want to discuss why women get abortions and my opinion of that, I'll discuss it, but not by rebutting your putting words in my mouth I didn't say, didn't mean and don't think.

And another fallacy you commit is that if I think something should be legal, that means I think people should do it. The words of an authoritarian, only that you think people should do should be allowed. Do you support giving kids ice cream for dinner? Or should we make it illegal? According to you, those are the only choices

Only in your small mind.

:wtf: Um ... OK?

Abortion is not a violation of a child, because a fetus is not a child.

Chuz, words have meanings and you stretch the meanings beyond common terms.
Abortion is legalized murder...only a fool would think otherwise...and someone like Jake who makes fools look smart.
Oh poor Jake...a monkey has more sense in it's little finger than you. Anyone who does not know abortion is legalized murder, is a fool...but then we knew long along you are a fool. If the elites told you the sky is pink, you would believe it. You are the poster child for 'who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?'
You are a fool if you think abortion is legalized murder. A fetus is not a child.

Denial.

It's the drug of CHOICE

Abortion is legalized murder...only a fool would think otherwise...and someone like Jake who makes fools look smart.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/data/photos/l/4/4047-1459406476-5fc7361feded220e85d3e4a58fb22fd3.png

Forum List

Back