Carson now tied with Trump after "NO MUSLIM PRESIDENT COMMENT"

Earlier this week, when Trump was asked by reporters about his religious practices, he said, "I've just had great experiences at church, whether it is Sunday School or whatever it may be, but now I go to Marble Collegiate Church." He also said he was "PresbyterianProtestant."Aug 28, 2015
Donald Trump told reporters Thursday that he attends a church in Manhattan, but the church released a statement saying the real estate developer is not an "active member."
Donald Trump is not an active member, church says - CNNPolitics.com

They don't take role in church, numskull. The church wouldn't know if he attended or not.
You do know how one becomes a member of a church don't you?

The American Taliban just can't decide which loser to go with eh? So be it.
Yeah...say something fascist and outrageous and become Mr. Popular....with that crowd.
Carson is correct , a practicing and observant 'muslim' can't put the USA Constitution and 'BoR' above his religion Bodecea . There are no Rights in 'islam' other than what 'allah' and his 'imams' grant .

Earlier this week, when Trump was asked by reporters about his religious practices, he said, "I've just had great experiences at church, whether it is Sunday School or whatever it may be, but now I go to Marble Collegiate Church." He also said he was "PresbyterianProtestant."Aug 28, 2015
Donald Trump told reporters Thursday that he attends a church in Manhattan, but the church released a statement saying the real estate developer is not an "active member."

They don't take role in church, numskull. The church wouldn't know if he attended or not.

You simply go to church.

You simply go to church.
You would think that, idiot...

Depends on the church

You simply go to church.

That's how my wife joins a church, and that's how my mother did it.

You simply go to church.

Just showing up doesn't make you a member. Hell, I can do that.

You simply go to church.

The church apparently has him listed as a member. They just don't have him listed as "active," whatever that is supposed to mean.

You simply go to church.

The church apparently has him listed as a member. They just don't have him listed as "active," whatever that is supposed to mean.
It means he doesn't attend church, and in this case it's not even his sect.

"Donald Trump has had a longstanding history with Marble Collegiate Church, where his parents were for years active members and one of his children was baptized. However, as he indicates, he is a Presbyterian, and is not an active member of Marble," the statement said."

th

Why sweat it, does it really matter which one leads and the other solidifies the party?....Come on Liberals, let's hear those RACIST names for Ben...you KNOW you want to!

You simply go to church.

"Active" is a Mormon term. But I've never heard Trump having a Mormon affiliation

I'd never vote for Trump.

I might for Carson.

Apart from his idiotic comments about Muslims, he's a very impressive guy.

'Carson now tied with Trump after "NO MUSLIM PRESIDENT COMMENT"'

Neither will be the nominee.

And the OP and other supporters of Trump and Carson will vote for Jeb! as they did Romney.

Forum List

Back