Carson says Obama ‘raised white,’ can’t understand black Americans

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
Don't go there Dr. raised on welfare, used AA, we paid for your schooling.

"Dr. Ben Carson said that Barack Obama was “raised white” and can’t understand the African-American experience the way he can, in an interview published Tuesday.

“He’s an ‘African’ American. He was, you know, raised white,” he told a Politico podcast. “I mean, like most Americans, I was proud that we broke the color barrier when he was elected, but … he didn’t grow up like I grew up … Many of his formative years were spent in Indonesia. So, for him to, you know, claim that, you know, he identifies with the experience of black Americans, I think, is a bit of a stretch.”
Carson says Obama 'raised white,' can't understand black Americans

And yes, Obama is very white. At 50-50 with a desire for success, hardly a shock that he wasn't LL something oddly named whatever...

"Dr. Ben Carson said that Barack Obama was “raised white” and can’t understand the African-American experience the way he can, in an interview published Tuesday.

“He’s an ‘African’ American. He was, you know, raised white,” he told a Politico podcast. “I mean, like most Americans, I was proud that we broke the color barrier when he was elected, but … he didn’t grow up like I grew up … Many of his formative years were spent in Indonesia. So, for him to, you know, claim that, you know, he identifies with the experience of black Americans, I think, is a bit of a stretch.”

And yes, Obama is very white. At 50-50 with a desire for success, hardly a shock that he wasn't LL something oddly named whatever...
Ho boy!

Well....it's true.

Obama is half white. He was raised by a white family in Indonesia and Hawaii....hardly known as meccas of black culture.

Eminem is blacker than Obama.

Truth hurts, don't it?

Obama was never raised in the US, much less in the ghettos. Carson was, and it just eats you up.

Yet you all continue to call him a "sell-out", but you go on pretending Obama knows the hardships of blacks in America.

I believe it was Harry Reid who said that Obama was elected because he looked like a white person and talked like one.

Well....it's true.

Obama is half white. He was raised by a white family in Indonesia and Hawaii....hardly known as meccas of black culture.

You need to share with us your expertise on what is truely a black person raised as such in America.

Well....a half white person raised by a white family in Indonesia and Hawaii would probably not be able to offer a much better response than I could. But I'd say a good start would be hearing from a black person raised by a black family in a mostly black neighborhood. Right?

I believe it was Harry Reid who said that Obama was elected because he looked like a white person and talked like one.

He said he was clean and articulate. Why that had to be noted by the Democrats....they didnt say.

I wonder if the Democrats noted if Bernie and Hilary are clean and articulate....or if that's just a litmus test for blacks.

Well, there's nothing Dr. Carson said that isn't true. Next.

He said he was clean and articulate. Why that had to be noted by the Democrats....they didnt say.

I wonder if the Democrats noted if Bernie and Hilary are clean and articulate....or if that's just a litmus test for blacks.
Clean? Seriously? OMG

You need to share with us your expertise on what is truely a black person raised as such in America.

Obama is a Marxist pile of shit. The worst president in history who has done grave damage to the constitution and the concepts of individual liberty.

I don't give a fuck what color he is, he is a reprehensible pile of shit.
For a Marxist, he's one hell of a capitalist...

Clean? Seriously? OMG

Yes but I'm sorry....it wasn't Reid....Democrat Joe Biden said Obama was a clean black person . Funny how Democrat racism just gets brushed over.

Well....it's true.

Well....a half white person raised by a white family in Indonesia and Hawaii would probably not be able to offer a much better response than I could. But I'd say a good start would be hearing from a black person raised by a black family in a mostly black neighborhood. Right?
I am curious if you use the same criteria for a white person raised in Indonesia in Hawaii...that they are not really white?....in fact, it seems to me that Obama should be considered more Asian if you want to go full retard on this.

Well....it's true.

I am curious if you use the same criteria for a white person raised in Indonesia in Hawaii...that they are not really white?....in fact, it seems to me that Obama should be considered more Asian if you want to go full retard on this.

Sure let's go full retard....bulldyke edition.

Same standard for whites huh. Well....Obama was raised by a white family. So...that's half the cultural influence. You know...nature vs nurture. His nurture half was all white. His nature half had a lot of Asian and Pacific islander influence.

But almost nothing about his pre Chicago life was black.

Carson is getting his shuck and jive on. Obama isnt 50/50. His mom has African DNA and related to the first documented enslaved African in the US.

Carson is getting his shuck and jive on. Obama isnt 50/50. His mom has African DNA and related to the first documented enslaved African in the US.
Old joke:

Do you know why so many blacks were killed in Vietnam?

Because every time the sergeant yelled: "Get down!" they stood up and started dancing.

Well....it's true.

Obama dedicated his life to serving the Black community while Carson spent his life trying to escape never to return and give back. Of course Obama is way more Black than Carson is.

Forum List

Back