Carter Page has nothing to hide and is going to blast the dems espionage wide open

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Carter Page, an investment banker, lecturer, and foreign policy analyst, appeared on The O'Reilly Factor Thursday to decry "false accusations" lodged against him in the media. Page added that he was "encouraged," however, because the Obama administration's lies "are finally coming out into the open."

Page told O'Reilly's fill-in host Eric Bolling that he has "spoken at universities in Moscow for many, many years," and that any contact he might have had with "Russian operatives" during his tenure as a Trump advisor was "less than incidental." Page added that there were "no negotiations" whatsoever with any Russians he met during that time.

Asked Bolling:

Who do you think went to the FISA court to get permission to surveil you?

Page answered:

I have learned with all the false accusations that have come out against me that I'm not going to speculate. I'm very encouraged about all this new information coming out about these unethical practices and potentially illegal practices.

Asked what in particular he thought was illegal, Page said, "False evidence." He pointed to Director Comey's comment during his March 20 testimony that "politicians lie all the time":

People can lie to the media and there's no law against that. However, when you introduce false evidence in a court of law -- including the FISA court -- that is illegal.

Page alluded to former Senator Harry Reid's letter last August citing what he called the "dodgy dossier," accusing him of meeting with sanctioned Russian officials

This guy was there for a reason, he elected Trump......................

To bad Hiblarry Cliton

A world wide lecturer is accused of giving lectures.

The left is trying to create some sort of bizarre theater where every contact with Russia over the years is colluding with the Russians and is treason. Lecturing at a Russian university, doing business with a Russian company, even politicians speaking to a Russian diplomat or ambassador at official functions is suspect.

Do the democrats really have no adults to put in charge?

Carter Page, an investment banker, lecturer, and foreign policy analyst, appeared on The O'Reilly Factor Thursday to decry "false accusations" lodged against him in the media. Page added that he was "encouraged," however, because the Obama administration's lies "are finally coming out into the open."

Page told O'Reilly's fill-in host Eric Bolling that he has "spoken at universities in Moscow for many, many years," and that any contact he might have had with "Russian operatives" during his tenure as a Trump advisor was "less than incidental." Page added that there were "no negotiations" whatsoever with any Russians he met during that time.

Asked Bolling:

Page answered:

I have learned with all the false accusations that have come out against me that I'm not going to speculate. I'm very encouraged about all this new information coming out about these unethical practices and potentially illegal practices.

Asked what in particular he thought was illegal, Page said, "False evidence." He pointed to Director Comey's comment during his March 20 testimony that "politicians lie all the time":

People can lie to the media and there's no law against that. However, when you introduce false evidence in a court of law -- including the FISA court -- that is illegal.

Page alluded to former Senator Harry Reid's letter last August citing what he called the "dodgy dossier," accusing him of meeting with sanctioned Russian officials

To bad Hiblarry Cliton
Reid again?

Not surprised

Asked Bolling:

Page answered:

To bad Hiblarry Cliton
Pretty much to a man, no one in prison says they're guilty. It's how it goes. I'd wait instead of just taking his word for it.

Asked Bolling:

Page answered:

To bad Hiblarry Cliton
Pretty much to a man, no one in prison says they're guilty. It's how it goes. I'd wait instead of just taking his word for it.

Odd, every inmate I ever met had been found guilty, in a court of law.

Has Carter been found guilty in a court of law, or just a court of opinion?

Asked Bolling:

Page answered:

To bad Hiblarry Cliton

My point doesn't change because of that. Guilty people don't admit it.

He's not in prison, nor been charged with anything but innuendo .

Asked Bolling:

Page answered:

To bad Hiblarry Cliton

Asked Bolling:

Page answered:

To bad Hiblarry Cliton
No, but having a FISA warrant against him required enough evidence to persuade a judge that he was a potential bad guy, and the warrant was renewed, as well. So, like I said, I'll wait to see what they find out, not take Page's word for it.

Even his Russian handlers called Page a money hungry, "IDIOT"...
This WILL BE fun to watch since someone like Carter would not do too well in prison.

Asked Bolling:

Page answered:

To bad Hiblarry Cliton

and innocent people don't claim they are guilty.

Asked Bolling:

Page answered:

To bad Hiblarry Cliton

Who the F is in prison.........................sheesh Mary

Asked Bolling:

Page answered:

To bad Hiblarry Cliton
No, but having a FISA warrant against him required enough evidence to persuade a judge that he was a potential bad guy, and the warrant was renewed, as well. So, like I said, I'll wait to see what they find out, not take Page's word for it.

Interesting how many Xspurts there are on FISA warrants..................

Page is gonna sue these people silly for tarnishing his reput

Asked Bolling:

Page answered:

To bad Hiblarry Cliton
So far the only person who seems to have anything to hide about his Russian connections is John Podesta, Clinton's campaign chairman and a close adviser to Obama. Perhaps that's why Obama always seemed to be Putin's bitch.

So far the only person who seems to have anything to hide about his Russian connections is John Podesta, Clinton's campaign chairman and a close adviser to Obama. Perhaps that's why Obama always seemed to be Putin's bitch.

......and Sean Hannity will be back after these commercials...
(that is, if Bill-o hasn't also fucked up these sponsors).....LOL

Asked Bolling:

Page answered:

To bad Hiblarry Cliton

True. But you are assuming he's innocent because he's a Republican. I'm not going to assume that, especially not with a renewed FISA warrant on his ass. If they determine he is innocent, fine by me, but everyone should wait on this one. And all the rest, imo.

Asked Bolling:

Page answered:

To bad Hiblarry Cliton

True. But you are assuming he's innocent because he's a Republican. I'm not going to assume that, especially not with a renewed FISA warrant on his ass. If they determine he is innocent, fine by me, but everyone should wait on this one. And all the rest, imo.
What if the Obama Justice Department lied to the court about probable cause to get the warrant as part of Obama's Russia hoax?

Asked Bolling:

Page answered:

To bad Hiblarry Cliton

Interesting how many Xspurts there are on FISA warrants..................

Page is gonna sue these people silly for tarnishing his reput
Interesting how many people are willing to jump to conclusions.

Forum List

Back