Carter Page has nothing to hide and is going to blast the dems espionage wide open

Show me where.
Fine I will

You said this "No, but having a FISA warrant against him required enough evidence to persuade a judge that he was a potential bad guy, and the warrant was renewed, as well. So, like I said, I'll wait to see what they find out, not take Page's word for it."

The FISA warrant was issued because he gave a lecture in Russia, to Russians. This alone would be enough evidence and since you do not know what the evidence that the judge supposedly saw and you can not know what the judge thinks, you do NOT KNOW THAT THE JUDGE CONSIDERS PAGE A BAD GUY. In fact moron Page could well be related to another person, Trump perhaps who was the target of the investigation and all the FISA warrant was intended to gather was info on Trump. If spying is indicated they will literally bug EVERYONE. In fact there could have been a FISA on every member of Trumps campaign, because the Dems created a link to Russia with the CIA's hacking tools that would make an intrusion from the USA look like it came from Russia.

Look, not to be rude, but this is intricate and not even understandable to most. You do not even believe that the NSA records your phone calls....................They do old lady, so get used to it.
LOL this is intricate and not even understandable to most.
If you've got some deep font of knowledge hidden from the great unwashed, it isn't evident from your posts.
Also, you should look up the definition of "potential."
You know I'm right; the investigation is ongoing, no one has enough evidence to say if he's done anything wrong or not. You opened this thread with the pronouncement that he is innocent. That's because he's a Republican. I pointed out that the fact there is a FISA warrant indicates SOME evidence that something COULD BE amiss.
That is not senility. That is reason. Maybe someday you'll get some.

Again lollipop not even the judge had knowledge at the time that the CIA had hacking tools intended to make an intrusion from the USA look like it came from Russia. (this knowledge came from a rogue NSA agent who released this info the Wiki vault 7) So what the judge saw might have all been in the USA and not Russia. This is what the investigation is intended to uncover. Again there are NO CHARGES AGAINST PAGE, you can wait until the year 2030 if you want, but the rest of us are moving on. We have work to do while you babble

areidparker-solid-casting-for-the-mary-poppins-sequel-2633738.png
No there are no charges against Page, yet. I'm not waiting for any with bated breath, either. If you are implying that the CIA framed Page using technology, you should request this be moved to Conspiracy Theories.
Ad hominem noted.

Dopey alert, the CIA hacking tools that reroute info to Russia making it look like a USA hack came from Russia is not a conspiracy theory. It's real whether your LOOSER DEMOCRATIC low IQ brain wants to deal with it or not. And more important, nothing that is said here means squat, but I was banned before every debate and the election too, so some retard obviously thinks different. Trump still won.

And you are still a looser......................

Move the thread or ban me, Trump is still the President and Hillary still wears a colostomy bag, for a face

Vault7 - Home
Illiterate doesn't know the difference between the words LOOSE and LOSE...and he's proud of that.

Carter Page, an investment banker, lecturer, and foreign policy analyst, appeared on The O'Reilly Factor Thursday to decry "false accusations" lodged against him in the media. Page added that he was "encouraged," however, because the Obama administration's lies "are finally coming out into the open."

Page told O'Reilly's fill-in host Eric Bolling that he has "spoken at universities in Moscow for many, many years," and that any contact he might have had with "Russian operatives" during his tenure as a Trump advisor was "less than incidental." Page added that there were "no negotiations" whatsoever with any Russians he met during that time.

Asked Bolling:

Who do you think went to the FISA court to get permission to surveil you?

Page answered:

I have learned with all the false accusations that have come out against me that I'm not going to speculate. I'm very encouraged about all this new information coming out about these unethical practices and potentially illegal practices.

Asked what in particular he thought was illegal, Page said, "False evidence." He pointed to Director Comey's comment during his March 20 testimony that "politicians lie all the time":

People can lie to the media and there's no law against that. However, when you introduce false evidence in a court of law -- including the FISA court -- that is illegal.

Page alluded to former Senator Harry Reid's letter last August citing what he called the "dodgy dossier," accusing him of meeting with sanctioned Russian officials

This guy was there for a reason, he elected Trump......................

To bad Hiblarry Cliton

Nope--to obtain a FISA warrant--the investigation has usually started FIRST--and then they run into the Judge to have a FISA warrant issued. Meaning there was probable cause for the warrant. The FISA was revised after 9/11. Meaning terrorists could be followed their phones tapped etc. to look for information, and once found then they could obtain a FISA warrant after the fact. You can't get any kind of a warrant without probable cause. You have to convince a judge of probable cause. In this instance it was probably a recorded conversation between Russian intelligence agents & Carter Page. We know now that the UK and other countries known as the 5 points had Russia under the microscope, and they have these recordings--and they turned them over to U.S. Intelligence. They have 48 hours to obtain a FISA warrant after collecting evidence.

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 ("FISA" Pub.L. 95–511, 92 Stat. 1783, 50 U.S.C. ch. 36) is a United States federal law which prescribes procedures for the physical and electronic surveillance and collection of "foreign intelligence information" between "foreign powers" and "agents of foreign powers" suspected of espionage or terrorism).[1] The Act created the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) to oversee requests for surveillance warrants by federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act - Wikipedia

This is not going away

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

"Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today. Gordon told CNN that along with national security advisers Carter Page and Walid Phares, Gordon stressed to the Russian envoy that they would like to improve relations with Russia.
Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the
Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

Note: That Gordon came forward only (after) Sessions was accused of lying under oath.

Obviously, they weren't trading cookies recipes at the RNC convention in Cleveland with the Russian ambassador. They actually sat down with a foreign adversary (Russia) and were writing foreign policy long before they were even close to winning the F--king election."

And McCain is very curious about this action taken at the RNC Convention:

The FISA warrant yielded a big zippo, as Page is still doing as he pleases. Just to fuck with assholes like you he should do a lecture in Moscow tomorrow. Then you all can blow out your own brains

Ha.Ha--Carter Page can get on T.V. all day long and tell his version of the story all he wants. But until he is under oath and testifying in front of Congress or the FBI--this long from being over. I am certain he will be required to do that.

What he doesn't know is what they've got, and if Carter Page had any brains he sure wouldn't be giving interviews on National T.V. right now, that could easily be used against him during sworn testimony.

But nothing surprises me that comes out of the Trump administration anymore. Comey stated something--under sworn testimony in the Senate about 3 weeks ago that should have hit a nerve. He stated: "It's as like they didn't even care if they got caught." That can only mean one thing. They've been caught. They're going to gather all the evidence, they're going to take their time with this, and then the real mother of all bombs is going to go off.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is Treason.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education on what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

So Republicans have 2 options
1. Remove Trump from office asap to save their honor and survive
2. Or go down with him in 2018--2020 and beyond

But until he is under oath and testifying in front of Congress
Yup, worked so well when Hilary was under oath, didn't it?

She didnt lie, is the difference. If she would have lied to the FBI--she would have been charged like General David Petraous was. In fact, while you where chanting "Lock Her Up"--this was who Trump was considering for his Secretary of State. And Comey went to great detail to explain the difference in cases between Clinton & Petraous--that I am certain was not reported on Trump's fairy godfather show--Sean Hannity
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com

Nope--to obtain a FISA warrant--the investigation has usually started FIRST--and then they run into the Judge to have a FISA warrant issued. Meaning there was probable cause for the warrant. The FISA was revised after 9/11. Meaning terrorists could be followed their phones tapped etc. to look for information, and once found then they could obtain a FISA warrant after the fact. You can't get any kind of a warrant without probable cause. You have to convince a judge of probable cause. In this instance it was probably a recorded conversation between Russian intelligence agents & Carter Page. We know now that the UK and other countries known as the 5 points had Russia under the microscope, and they have these recordings--and they turned them over to U.S. Intelligence. They have 48 hours to obtain a FISA warrant after collecting evidence.

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 ("FISA" Pub.L. 95–511, 92 Stat. 1783, 50 U.S.C. ch. 36) is a United States federal law which prescribes procedures for the physical and electronic surveillance and collection of "foreign intelligence information" between "foreign powers" and "agents of foreign powers" suspected of espionage or terrorism).[1] The Act created the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) to oversee requests for surveillance warrants by federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act - Wikipedia

This is not going away

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

"Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today. Gordon told CNN that along with national security advisers Carter Page and Walid Phares, Gordon stressed to the Russian envoy that they would like to improve relations with Russia.
Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the
Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

Note: That Gordon came forward only (after) Sessions was accused of lying under oath.

Obviously, they weren't trading cookies recipes at the RNC convention in Cleveland with the Russian ambassador. They actually sat down with a foreign adversary (Russia) and were writing foreign policy long before they were even close to winning the F--king election."

And McCain is very curious about this action taken at the RNC Convention:

The FISA warrant yielded a big zippo, as Page is still doing as he pleases. Just to fuck with assholes like you he should do a lecture in Moscow tomorrow. Then you all can blow out your own brains

Ha.Ha--Carter Page can get on T.V. all day long and tell his version of the story all he wants. But until he is under oath and testifying in front of Congress or the FBI--this long from being over. I am certain he will be required to do that.

What he doesn't know is what they've got, and if Carter Page had any brains he sure wouldn't be giving interviews on National T.V. right now, that could easily be used against him during sworn testimony.

But nothing surprises me that comes out of the Trump administration anymore. Comey stated something--under sworn testimony in the Senate about 3 weeks ago that should have hit a nerve. He stated: "It's as like they didn't even care if they got caught." That can only mean one thing. They've been caught. They're going to gather all the evidence, they're going to take their time with this, and then the real mother of all bombs is going to go off.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is Treason.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education on what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

She didnt lie, is the difference. If she would have lied to the FBI--she would have been charged like General David Petraous was. In fact, while you where chanting "Lock Her Up"--this was who Trump was considering for his Secretary of State. And Comey went to great detail to explain the difference in cases between Clinton & Petraous--that I am certain was not reported on Trump's fairy godfather show--Sean Hannity
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com

Trying to explain facts to a deplorable is like trying to explain algebra to a chimpanzee.

Thanks, when Hillary said that, she elected Trump......................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Carter Page, an investment banker, lecturer, and foreign policy analyst, appeared on The O'Reilly Factor Thursday to decry "false accusations" lodged against him in the media. Page added that he was "encouraged," however, because the Obama administration's lies "are finally coming out into the open."

Page told O'Reilly's fill-in host Eric Bolling that he has "spoken at universities in Moscow for many, many years," and that any contact he might have had with "Russian operatives" during his tenure as a Trump advisor was "less than incidental." Page added that there were "no negotiations" whatsoever with any Russians he met during that time.

Asked Bolling:

Page answered:

I have learned with all the false accusations that have come out against me that I'm not going to speculate. I'm very encouraged about all this new information coming out about these unethical practices and potentially illegal practices.

Asked what in particular he thought was illegal, Page said, "False evidence." He pointed to Director Comey's comment during his March 20 testimony that "politicians lie all the time":

People can lie to the media and there's no law against that. However, when you introduce false evidence in a court of law -- including the FISA court -- that is illegal.

Page alluded to former Senator Harry Reid's letter last August citing what he called the "dodgy dossier," accusing him of meeting with sanctioned Russian officials

To bad Hiblarry Cliton
Facts are like kryptonite to DEPLORABLES.
Ex-Trump aide Carter Page was fired from consulting firm over ‘strongly pro-Kremlin’ leanings

Why Surveillance of Carter Page Is Such a Bombshell

You don’t get slapped with a FISA warrant unless the court thinks you could be the agent of a foreign power.

Trying to explain facts to a deplorable is like trying to explain algebra to a chimpanzee.

She never said that. Lying comes so easily to you.
Plus Mrs. Clinton had a comfortable lead until Comey came out with the lie that she was under investigation.
And how convenient for the pussy grabber that Comey never reported that he was under investigation as far back as the summer of 2016.

Asked Bolling:

Page answered:

To bad Hiblarry Cliton
Facts are like kryptonite to DEPLORABLES.
Ex-Trump aide Carter Page was fired from consulting firm over ‘strongly pro-Kremlin’ leanings

Why Surveillance of Carter Page Is Such a Bombshell

You don’t get slapped with a FISA warrant unless the court thinks you could be the agent of a foreign power.
Raw Story?

I'd believe the National Enquirer or the Globe first.

Plus Mrs. Clinton had a comfortable lead until Comey came out with the lie that she was under investigation.
And how convenient for the pussy grabber that Comey never reported that he was under investigation as far back as the summer of 2016.

Hillary never called Trump voters deplorable? OK, Have you been schizophrenic for long?

Is CNN lying when they say that she did say that?

Clinton expresses regret for saying 'half' of Trump supporters are 'deplorables' - CNNPolitics.com

Seriously the average Democrat must think that there are 500,000,000 Americans and have an IQ of 75 like Nancy Pelosi

and innocent people don't claim they are guilty.
True. But you are assuming he's innocent because he's a Republican. I'm not going to assume that, especially not with a renewed FISA warrant on his ass. If they determine he is innocent, fine by me, but everyone should wait on this one. And all the rest, imo.
What if the Obama Justice Department lied to the court about probable cause to get the warrant as part of Obama's Russia hoax?
That didn't happen.
What makes you think so? We saw Loretta Lynch hold a private meeting with Bill Clinton while his wife was under investigation and then issue immunity to all of Hillary's top aides so we know the Justice Department was willing to play politics, and we haven't seen a single piece of evidence that there ever was an legitimate basis for investigating allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. With both the Justice Department and the intelligence services leaking all sorts of things about Trump, not a single fact to support the allegations against him or his campaign. By any reasonable standard, the whole thing looks like a hoax the Obama administration invented to try to influence the election in favor of Clinton, and since the election it appears the Democrats have no other agenda than to spread baseless rumors about the President.
we haven't seen a single piece of evidence that there ever was an legitimate basis for investigating allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.
You're right, we haven't. The investigation isn't over; I've been told it could be up to another year. They aren't going to give us any details until the investigation is over.

By any reasonable standard, the whole thing looks like a hoax the Obama administration invented to try to influence the election in favor of Clinton,
If they were trying to "influence the election," they would have made a lot more out of it BEFORE the election. I heard about it once, one statement. Comey did not talk about it until well after the election.
I'm not going to disagree with you that the Democrats are looking for Russian collusion under every stone, but that's politics. I don't believe the FBI and the other intelligence agencies began the investigation for that reason. If it were political, we would have been hearing about it front and center THEN.
In a government that leaks like a sieve, it is simply not credible that not on fact has emerged to even suggest there ever was a legitimate basis for any investigation of collusion between the the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government were a central theme of the Clinton campaign supported by frequent leaks and public statements from the Obama WH and Obama's CIA so you heard about it from the Obama administration everyday from the time of the Wikileaks emails.

There is strong evidence Obama's Justice Department and CIA were deeply involved in the political campaign. Obama's AG, after a private conversation with Bill Clinton issued immunities to Clinton's top aides for possible crimes committed by them in connection to Clinton's secret private server, immunity agreements that included computers the FBI had investigated and returned these computers to the Clinton campaign allowing them to legally destroy the hard drives. Neither Comey nor Lynch ever provided any explanation for these agreements. Obama's AG shut down an FBI criminal investigation of the Clinton Foundation over strong FBI objections without any explanation. Clearly there is little Obama's Justice Department wouldn't do to support the Clinton campaign.

Similarly, Obama's CIA was deeply involved in the campaign with leaks and public statement supporting allegations of collusion but without a single fact to support these outrageous statements.

All the facts that we have seen suggest this whole Russian thing was a hoax invented to influence the election and there is no a single fact to suggest there was ever any basis for the allegations of collusion or for any investigation. I understand you find it difficult to consider that the previous administration was so profoundly corrupt that it managed to corrupt two critical institutions of government, the Justice Department and CIA, to try to influence the election and to try to obstruct the Trump administration, but all the facts in evidence suggest this was precisely the case.

Hillary never called Trump voters deplorable? OK, Have you been schizophrenic for long?

Clinton expresses regret for saying 'half' of Trump supporters are 'deplorables' - CNNPolitics.com

Seriously the average Democrat must think that there are 500,000,000 Americans and have an IQ of 75 like Nancy Pelosi

She did--she said there is a segment of Trump supporters that are deplorable--and she was right with that comment. So I don't fault her over that. He was endorsed by every single white hate group in this country. These people came crawling out from under rocks to get to Donald Trump. They even got on the phones and were making calls for him--in support. Many of them hadn't cast a single vote in their entire lives until Trump showed up on the scene.

Regardless the viceral hate toward Hillary Clinton has been manufactured by Right wing talk show hosts over the last 2 decades. Whom regurgitate information and then spoon feed it back to their audiences. Filled with half truths and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. She has always been their favorite target. Even today--they still bring her up. They are also the reason for Donald Trump's rise to political stardom--with their continual attacks on what they refer to as "Establishment Republicans."

upload_2017-4-15_12-24-38.png

As we know G.W. Bush had a few Benghazi's of his own. We can only Thank God that Democrats didn't bring up 240 grieving mothers calling Ronald Reagan a murderer over 240 U.S. Marines getting killed in that Lebanon Embassy.

44504_Poster_Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-Embassy-Consulates_List_zps6c5a5a5e1.jpg

Republicans even attacked Republican chairman--Trey Gowdy--when he couldn't nail her in the 8th Benghazi investigation, when she was under sworn testimony for 11 hours.
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

Colin Powell and Condi Rice had the exact same email issues when they were Secretary's of State, and not a word about that.
State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics.com
The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter

All of the Right wing dog and pony shows over Hillary Clinton--(at tremedous taxpayer cost.) This along with a GOP raining men platform--was done to do one thing and one thing only. Keep the 1st woman President out of the Oval office. Because where there is one, there will be more. Here is a great article about this.
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You! | The Huffington Post

Last edited:

She did--she said there is a segment of Trump supporters that are deplorable--and she was right with that comment. So I don't fault her over that. He was endorsed by every single white hate group in this country. These people came crawling out from under rocks to get to Donald Trump. They even got on the phones and were making calls for him--in support. Many of them hadn't cast a single vote in their entire lives until Trump showed up on the scene.

Regardless the viceral hate toward Hillary Clinton has been manufactured by Right wing talk show hosts over the last 2 decades. Whom regurgitate information and then spoon feed it back to their audiences. Filled with half truths and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. She has always been their favorite target. Even today--they still bring her up. They are also the reason for Donald Trump's rise to political stardom--with their continual attacks on what they refer to as "Establishment Republicans."

View attachment 121832

As we know G.W. Bush had a few Benghazi's of his own. We can only Thank God that Democrats didn't bring up 240 grieving mothers calling Ronald Reagan a murderer over 240 U.S. Marines getting killed in that Lebanon Embassy.

44504_Poster_Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-Embassy-Consulates_List_zps6c5a5a5e1.jpg

Republicans even attacked Republican chairman--Trey Gowdy--when he couldn't nail her in the 8th Benghazi investigation, when she was under sworn testimony after 11 hours.

Colin Powell and Condi Rice had the exact same email issues when they were Secretary's of State, and not a word about it.
State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics.com

All of the Right wing dog and pony shows over Hillary Clinton--(at tremedous taxpayer cost. This along with a GOP raining men platform--was done to do one thing and one thing only. Keep the 1st woman President out of the Oval office. Because where there is one, there will be more. Here is a great article about this.

I will not fault Hillary for electing Trump by saying that his supporters are deplorable either.

Numbnit alert

View attachment 121832

Republicans even attacked Republican chairman--Trey Gowdy--when he couldn't nail her in the 8th Benghazi investigation, when she was under sworn testimony after 11 hours.

Colin Powell and Condi Rice had the exact same email issues when they were Secretary's of State, and not a word about it.

All of the Right wing dog and pony shows over Hillary Clinton--(at tremedous taxpayer cost. This along with a GOP raining men platform--was done to do one thing and one thing only. Keep the 1st woman President out of the Oval office. Because where there is one, there will be more. Here is a great article about this.

I will not fault Hillary for electing Trump by saying that his supporters are deplorable either.

Numbnit alert

You woudn't have voted for her anyway--no matter what she said about you--LOL You're first mistake was making the Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican Party and you're second mistake was not being smart enough to vote for Hillary Clinton to keep the Ass Clown out of the Oval office.

Now you're going to pay for it, and frankly I am going to enjoy every single second of it. You were warned over and over again about Trump--and you ignored all those warnings.
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

View attachment 121832

Numbnit alert

You woudn't have voted for her anyway--no matter what she said about you--LOL You're first mistake was making the Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican Party and you're second mistake was not being smart enough to vote for Hillary Clinton to keep the Ass Clown out of the Oval office.

Now you're going to pay for it, and frankly I am going to enjoy every single second of it. You were warned over and over again about Trump--and you ignored all those warnings.
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not
The numbnut who paid money to post at this free website that makes millions in ad revenue puts in his their 2 cents.

You voted for a retard, but then you are a retard

View attachment 121832

Numbnit alert

The numbnut who paid money to post at this free website that makes millions in ad revenue puts in his their 2 cents.

You voted for a retard, but then you are a retard

The Siezure was one of your other conspiracy theories--LOL

• That Hillary and Bill Clinton are at least an accessories to murder if not murderers, the DNC killed a member of its staff for leaking her emails, her use of which was the greatest national security breech in history, and Vince Foster killed himself because of Hillary nagging him (assuming he really wasn’t murdered)
  • Hillary Clinton is hiding a severe illness which makes her incapable of holding office and which will soon cause her death (well, at least we might not have to worry about her serving two full terms!).

27darcy-email2jpg-7b4231dab4b2ded1.jpg

http://media.cleveland.com/darcy/photo/27darcy-email2jpg-7b4231dab4b2ded1.jpg

Forum List

Back