Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
any surprise that S.J, freedombecki, Sunshine, Missourian, etc.... ALL have no problem acquitting a guy who killed a brown person :eusa_think: :doubt: You people couldn't be more transparent :thup: THAT, plus FoxRush is leading you tards around by the nose. Carry on.

Can you grasp that we don't care what color Martin was? Apparently, Zimmerman killed a young man in self defense.
Had their positions been reversed, the majority of us would feel exactly the same way.

Considering Zimmerman's violent and racist past... I would say Zimmerman was determined he wasn't going to let this black kid get away and confronted Martin before he could get to his house.[/] The confrontation resulted in a struggle that angered Zimmerman and he shot Martin.

I agree that Zimmerman was determined he wasn't going to let the person he had identified as suspicious get away. Based on GZ saying "these assholes always get away" and based on that he doggedly followed him around the area to the point Trayvon had noticed it and kept looking back at GZ (this is in GZ's statement). Based on what GZ says in the 911 call, how he repeatedly says how suspicious looking Trayvon looks, how he looks up to no good, how he (Trayvon) 'has his hand in his waistband,' how GZ thinks Trayvon is 'reaching for something' in his pocket: it seems rather evident he has profiled the black kid as some kind of gangbanger who is casing houses in order to burglarize one and who is likely armed. Of couse, a sensible person would realize, if that were the case, and he were aware of being followed, the 'suspect' would give up and go away. But GZ is not sensible. He is hoping to catch someone and look like a hero.

Riight out of a 'B' action movie:

When GZ retells the story of the shooting, he says when Trayvon attacks him, Trayvon says "What's your problem?" GZ answers "I don't have a problem." Trayvon says, "You do now," and instantly attacks GZ. Then, when Trayvon alledgedly sees the gun, he reaches for it and says, "You're gonna die tonight."

But GZ, who has been completely incapable of keeping Trayvon off him and from, according to GZ, brutally beating him, a man who is pinned helplessly under his assailent, screaming his head off for help, manages to keep Trayvon from getting a hold of it, pulls out the gun and shoots Trayvon in the chest before Trayvon can even push GZ's arm away. And then, just after GZ has shot him in the chest, and he apparently knows he is dying, Trayvon says, "You got me."

Gosh, if Steve McQueen or James Dean were alive, young and black, either one of them would be perfect for the part of Trayvon. Hardened, streetwise, tough guys with a death wish.

If it wasn't so incredibly sad and horrifying, it would be funny. Right out of a crap B movie with Trayvon talking like a gangbanger. Sure, all average 17 year olds attack, for no reason, strangers who are just minding their own business. And all black 17 year olds are quite casual about handling guns and killing someone, and in a real life and death situation, the phrase "You're gonna die tonight" just rolls off the tip of their tongue.Naturally, after they've been shot in the chest, "You got me" is the only thing to say.

GZ pulls his script right from a B movie with Trayvon playing the part of a brutal gangbanger experienced with guns, beating people to within an inch of their lives and very casual about killing someone in cold blood. Uh huh....

Last edited:
Zimmerman will most likely end up doing time, if for no other reason than to prevent the inevitable riot that will surely take place if he is acquitted, but one thing the race profiteers can't change is that the world has one less criminal punk to support in prison now that Martin is kaput.

Zimmerman will most likely end up doing time, if for no other reason than to prevent the inevitable riot that will surely take place if he is acquitted, but one thing the race profiteers can't change is that the world has one less criminal punk to support in prison now that Martin is kaput.

Had Martin ever been convicted of a crime?

Don't know, he was a juvenile. But he was caught with burglary tools in school, and his aggressive actions the night he was killed is a pretty good indication he was destined for prison as an adult.

Originally Posted by MeBelle60
I can still flip someone the bird!

Hmmm..... we have a photo of Trayvon flipping the bird, which apparently proves he's a thug.
The Following User Says Thank You to Esmeralda For This Useful Post:
Noomi (Today)
I have a hand crippled by pinched nerves which I must get operated on.
The only finger not afflicted is my middle finger.

I shared it with some people on this board.

Recently I was asked how my hand was doing.
Rather than complain I chose humor, because flipping someone the bird is the only thing this hand is good for right now.

Last edited:

Don’t bother, there’s no point trying to reason with such hate and ignorance.

Originally Posted by MeBelle60
I can still flip someone the bird!

Hmmm..... we have a photo of Trayvon flipping the bird, which apparently proves he's a thug.
The Following User Says Thank You to Esmeralda For This Useful Post:
Noomi (Today)

I have a hand crippled by pinched nerves which I must get operated on.
The only finger not afflicted is my middle finger.

I shared it with some people on this board.

Recently I was asked how my hand was doing.
Rather than complain I chose humor, because flipping someone the bird is the only thing this hand is good for right now.

Oh, sorry. I wasn't aware of that!

It's the truth and you know it.

Crime?
No.
Being suspended from school three times in the first half of the school year is not considered a crime.

Crime?
No.
Being suspended from school three times in the first half of the school year is not considered a crime.

He was suspended for 1) tardiness, 2) writing WTF on a locker, and 3) having a baggie in his backpack with 'traces' of marajuana in it. They also found some women's jewelry and a screwdriver in his backpack, but never found out where the jewelry came from. He was not an honor student, but this kind of stuff does not constitute his being either a thug or a criminal. Petty theft, graffiti, smoking pot (a 17 year old--seriously, this is not abnormal), and tardiness? It's laughable for people to try to make out these things make him anything other than a fairly average imperfect, rebellious teen. When he was younger than Trayvon, my brother was stealing cars (for joy rides) and getting expelled, not suspended but expelled, from 3 high schools and spending a year in juvenile detention hall. Even he wouldn't be considered a thug or a criminal, just a kid with problems.

Last edited:

But the criminal punk Zimmerman will be in jail to be supported, and someone who was minding his own business until confronted is dead.

But the criminal punk Zimmerman will be in jail to be supported, and someone who was minding his own business until confronted is dead.
I'd rather support Zimmerman than Martin.

I'd rather support Zimmerman than Martin.

Why? Zimmerman caused the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back