Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole "Zimmerman followed him and confronted him, so Martin had every right to assault Zimmerman and bash his head against the ground" is about the stupidest argument I've ever heard.

I have every right to follow a suspicious person in a gated community.

I have every right to confront a suspicious individual...not withstanding that Zimmerman was captain of the neighborhood watch.

No individual has a right to attack me physically for either following or confronting them...period...end of discussion.

You have every right to follow someone in public.

You have no right to confront anyone in public absence an obvious risk to life and limb of others.

The latter did not exist.

There is every appropriate reason to put GZ in the court.

The evidence suggests that Zimmerman was getting beaten with the intention of beating him to death.

Only in the heads of loonies like you.
The first police report said the wounds on Zimmerman were consistent with his recitation of events of the evening his attacker was shot in self-defense. They agreed it was self-defense and let Zimmerman go home.

I wouldn't call Katzndogz loony. I'd say he was well-read.

freedombecki, investigations evolve and develop the case, disguarding and adding information.

GZ is on trial because a young man was shot to death in suspicious circumstances.

I have faith in whatever decision the jury makes.

ps: yes, Katz is loonier than a mad dog, but not at all dangerous.

This whole "Zimmerman followed him and confronted him, so Martin had every right to assault Zimmerman and bash his head against the ground" is about the stupidest argument I've ever heard.

I have every right to confront a suspicious individual...not withstanding that Zimmerman was captain of the neighborhood watch.

No individual has a right to attack me physically for either following or confronting them...period...end of discussion.

You have every right to follow someone in public.

You have no right to confront anyone in public absence an obvious risk to life and limb of others.

The latter did not exist.

There is every appropriate reason to put GZ in the court.

Bullshit, Jake.

You throw trash in my yard...I will confront you about it.

If you cut through my yard, I will confront you.

If you are leaning against my car, I will confront you.

I have EVERY right to do so.

Anyone who says differently is a complete idiot of the first magnitude.

Are you a complete idiot of the first magnitude, Jake?

I don't think you are.

And if you attack me physically, YOU ARE THE ONE IN THE WRONG!!!!

You are the one going to jail...not me.

How difficult is this to understand?

Jeremy saw the whole thing - that's eyewitness #2

It's all riding on Jeremy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2yfVrVKRxU]Tryvon Martin-George Zimmerman 911 call - Who is screaming for help? You decide. - YouTube[/ame]

Zimmerman will most likely end up doing time, if for no other reason than to prevent the inevitable riot that will surely take place if he is acquitted, but one thing the race profiteers can't change is that the world has one less criminal punk to support in prison now that Martin is kaput.

Had Martin ever been convicted of a crime?

Don’t bother, there’s no point trying to reason with such hate and ignorance.
Yup! white folk beez ignorant haters.
What would happen if a black man armed with a handgun confronted "suspicious persons" in his neighborhood? What would happen if the "suspicious persons" were unarmed white teens, one of them was shot dead, and the shooter claimed self-defense?

This is not an exercise in mere speculation. We know what would happen in such a case. There would be no white mobs in the street chanting "No justice, no peace!" There would be no whites holding a "million hoodie march" in New York City. There would be no white equivalent of Al Sharpton, the professional race-baiter behind the 1987 Tawana Brawley hoax, leading marches in the streets of the shooter's hometown.

Read more: Articles: What if Trayvon Had Been White, and the Shooter Black?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

I wrote, "You have every right to follow someone in public. You have no right to confront anyone in public absence an obvious risk to life and limb of others. The latter did not exist. There is every appropriate reason to put GZ in the court."

Missourian wrote, in part: "You throw trash in my yard...I will confront you about it."

That's not in public, confront them.

Missourian wrote, "If you cut through my yard, I will confront you."

Not once they are out of your yard. Call the police.

Missourian wrote, "If you are leaning against my car, I will confront you. I have EVERY right to do so. Anyone who says differently [about the car] is a complete idiot of the first magnitude."

I agree with that.

Missourian wrote, "Are you a complete idiot of the first magnitude, Jake? I don't think you are. And if you attack me physically, YOU ARE THE ONE IN THE WRONG!!!! You are the one going to jail...not me. How difficult is this to understand?"

Missourian is generally in the wrong on this, believing the right to pursue into public any one who has offended him.

The issue is public. No, GZ had no right to pursue. No, GZ had no right to assault a young man with skittles.

The jury must decide if GZ wrongfully initiated the actions that led to TM's death.

It may well find GZ guilty of a crime that sends him to prison for decades.

Hint, Missourian: don't pursue and confront me or anyone else in public. That would be the actions of an idiot of the first magnitude.

Had Martin ever been convicted of a crime?

What would happen if a black man armed with a handgun confronted "suspicious persons" in his neighborhood? What would happen if the "suspicious persons" were unarmed white teens, one of them was shot dead, and the shooter claimed self-defense?

This is not an exercise in mere speculation. We know what would happen in such a case. There would be no white mobs in the street chanting "No justice, no peace!" There would be no whites holding a "million hoodie march" in New York City. There would be no white equivalent of Al Sharpton, the professional race-baiter behind the 1987 Tawana Brawley hoax, leading marches in the streets of the shooter's hometown.

Not all fo them.

running someone down based on a whim and gunning them down is considered "self-defense" these days :eusa_hand:

kgrill or the perp (GZ)? :lol:

Running them down and then getting your head bashed on the pavement, as well as your nose broken, makes it self defense, even if you're an Hispanic Democrat.

There is no conclusive evidence his head was bashed on the pavement or his nose was broken.

So you want to play that line, you ignorant tool?

George Zimmerman Medical Report Sheds Light on Injuries After Trayvon Martin Shooting - ABC News

Go sit in the corner and be ashamed of yourself.

The evidence suggests that Zimmerman was getting beaten with the intention of beating him to death.

a beanstalk, 158 lb teen beating up someone who outweighed him by 40+ lbs & was 11 yrs his senior? :doubt:

admGDKRm.jpg

Tryvon Martin-George Zimmerman 911 call - Who is screaming for help? You decide. - YouTube

I can decide. You can hear by the video on Martin's cell phone that his voice is a lot deeper in tone. Zimmerman's is a lot more high pitched. Given the screaming I heard, it sounds like Zimmerman.

Martin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8WFRJW3KLg]New Video: Footage Captured On Trayvon Martin's Cell Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Zimmerman:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A5V3T1Iq2I]George Zimmerman Interviewed By Sean Hannity: "It Was All God's Plan" - YouTube[/ame]

Not all fo them.

Big Ern quoted the 'merkin Thinker? :eusa_eh: :rofl:

American Thinker | loonwatch.com

I wrote, "You have every right to follow someone in public. You have no right to confront anyone in public absence an obvious risk to life and limb of others. The latter did not exist. There is every appropriate reason to put GZ in the court."

Missourian wrote, in part: "You throw trash in my yard...I will confront you about it."

That's not in public, confront them.

Missourian wrote, "If you cut through my yard, I will confront you."

Not once they are out of your yard. Call the police.

Missourian wrote, "If you are leaning against my car, I will confront you. I have EVERY right to do so. Anyone who says differently [about the car] is a complete idiot of the first magnitude."

I agree with that.

Missourian wrote, "Are you a complete idiot of the first magnitude, Jake? I don't think you are. And if you attack me physically, YOU ARE THE ONE IN THE WRONG!!!! You are the one going to jail...not me. How difficult is this to understand?"

Missourian is generally in the wrong on this, believing the right to pursue into public any one who has offended him.

The issue is public. No, GZ had no right to pursue. No, GZ had no right to assault a young man with skittles.

The jury must decide if GZ wrongfully initiated the actions that led to TM's death.

It may well find GZ guilty of a crime that sends him to prison for decades.

Hint, Missourian: don't pursue and confront me or anyone else in public. That would be the actions of an idiot of the first magnitude.

I don't agree with you on this Jake.

Let's pursue this interaction further...let's say I do follow you in public and confront you.

"Excuse me fella, but I saw you cut though my yard. Why did you do that?"

Have I committed a crime?

No.

Could you phone the police and have me arrested?

No.

Could you sue me civilly for damages?

No.

Could you physically attack me?

Not just no but HELL no!

Therefore, I have every right to do such.

Tryvon Martin-George Zimmerman 911 call - Who is screaming for help? You decide. - YouTube

I can decide. You can hear by the video on Martin's cell phone that his voice is a lot deeper in tone. Zimmerman's is a lot more high pitched. Given the screaming I heard, it sounds like Zimmerman.

Martin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8WFRJW3KLg]New Video: Footage Captured On Trayvon Martin's Cell Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Zimmerman:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A5V3T1Iq2I]George Zimmerman Interviewed By Sean Hannity: "It Was All God's Plan" - YouTube[/ame]

I agree.

On that call she's telling Jeremy to get down. He's doing what any man would do he's watching to see what's going down. I'm betting he's eyewitness #2 the defense is talking about.

I had a Perry Mason moment.

The first police report said the wounds on Zimmerman were consistent with his recitation of events of the evening his attacker was shot in self-defense. They agreed it was self-defense and let Zimmerman go home.

Patrolmen are not medical forensics experts. And the police did not think Zimmerman account was consistent with the evidence. Police wanted Zimmerman arrested but Republican ex Fox News analyst State Attorney said no...

This is ridiculous. As far as Trayvon Martin would know, the suspicious individual was Zimmerman. Some guy following him around the area, chasing him when he ran. Martin had no idea Zimmerman was from neighborhood watch. He would only know some wierdo was following and chasing him. The 'suspcious individual' is Zimmerman, and therefore, according to you, Martin would have every right to confront him, and according to the law, every right to use force to prevent Zimmerman to commit an illegal act against him, which Trayvon, based on Zimmerman's behavior, had every right to assume was going to happen.

Last edited:

Patrolmen are not medical forensics experts. And the police did not think Zimmerman account was consistent with the evidence. Police wanted Zimmerman arrested but Republican ex Fox News analyst State Attorney said no...

You know he's guilty as sin if even the Sanford Police wanted to arrest him.

Martin:

Zimmerman:

Zimmerman's attorney was already disgraced in court for bringing in evidence a video of 2 homeless guys fighting which had nothing to do with Martin. Racist are getting desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back