Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even if the father did sexually abuse Casey Anthony, which I don't believe he did, is that an excuse for her to murder her own daughter?

Did you see the movie Beloved from the book by Alice Walker? The protagonist kills her children to keep them from being 'used' by the massa.

I had a dying patient once who had been sexually abused by her father. She had a young daughter who she tried to get placed somewhere besides with her parents. She failed at that. Hers was the most difficult and painful death I have ever seen.

This is such an amazing truth. Horrid, but important all the same. Sometimes the 'killers', especially mothers will distance themselves from their children, emotionally cutting them off/out, or in the worst cases of murder even, it will be more about 'delivering' them from becoming enslaved by that which destroyed the mother. I have witnessed this in abuse cases that tend to slip through the system's cracks because of lack of evidence or lack of 'severity'. There is sometimes an erosion of self-acceptance too that it isn't difficult to understand why many times such crimes are followed by suicides.

Even if the father did sexually abuse Casey Anthony, which I don't believe he did, is that an excuse for her to murder her own daughter?

Did you see the movie Beloved from the book by Alice Walker? The protagonist kills her children to keep them from being 'used' by the massa.

I had a dying patient once who had been sexually abused by her father. She had a young daughter who she tried to get placed somewhere besides with her parents. She failed at that. Hers was the most difficult and painful death I have ever seen.

This is such an amazing truth. Horrid, but important all the same. Sometimes the 'killers', especially mothers will distance themselves from their children, emotionally cutting them off/out, or in the worst cases of murder even, it will be more about 'delivering' them from becoming enslaved by that which destroyed the mother. I have witnessed this in abuse cases that tend to slip through the system's cracks because of lack of evidence or lack of 'severity'. There is sometimes an erosion of self-acceptance too that it isn't difficult to understand why many times such crimes are followed by suicides.

I understand what you're saying, but I will never buy into the whole "George sexually abused Casey theory", no fucking way.
I was an abused child. Physically, emotionally and verbally. In ways that would make your stomach turn. I never once thought about killing my child, or any of my children. Life gets tough, hard to get thru...but no matter what, you sure as hell don't consider murder as a way out of anything!

I'm not making it about anything I personally believe or disbelieve, but I do agree that those particular things do not necessarily bring out the worst of everyone. Some people seem to be best enhanced by the harder things that have happened 'to' them. *hearts*

I'm not making it about anything I personally believe or disbelieve, but I do agree that those particular things do not necessarily bring out the worst of everyone. Some people seem to be best enhanced by the harder things that have happened 'to' them. *hearts*

That's true. Some find ways of empowering themselves to get through it and overcome.

High_Gravity said:
Any chance she can walk? people have been telling me the evidence on her is circumstancial at best, although I think she is guilty as hell.
The way the justice system works i wouldnt be surprised really......

They really have NOTHING to go on which is sad if she did this! (She wants to testify on her own behalf to try and get out of it i think)

Its sad when ppl kill someone THEY HAVE NO REMORSE FOR THE LIFE THEY TOOK!!

More excuses for ICA. Your ilk depresses me.

ICA knows what happened to her Daughter. She's not telling. Be it accident, or foul play, she knows. Woman up, take the stand, and let us hear, in tot mom's own words, wtfh'd.

Last edited:

Then perhaps you should consider my words for more than their appearance. I am not necessarily making excuses for ICA. Perhaps my angle is more about identifying a root problem that we can 'nip in the bud' from here on out to prevent this from potentially happening again.

ICA knows what happened to her Daughter. She's not telling. Be it accident, or foul play, she knows. Woman up, take the stand, and let us hear, in tot mom's own words, wtfh'd.

Truth be told, 'we' may never know what happened. She may, yet she may not. Nothing has come up about her partying methods. There are so many things that are available now. It is completely believable that she encountered the same kind of 'drug' that made MISTY forget what happened to her soon to be step daughter from a case a few years ago that was so publicized. I thought at the time it was to point out the issues of life in trailer parks because even 'the trailer park boys' were being talked about more at the time. *cringe* Yet, that is just my thought about it.

She could not likely rat out her providers, now could she? She'd then probably have more to worry about, for sure. Also, there are a lot of other flags that come to mind but until someone else breaches those routes, I won't disclose my thoughts about such.

Truth be told, 'we' may never know what happened. She may, yet she may not. Nothing has come up about her partying methods. There are so many things that are available now. It is completely believable that she encountered the same kind of 'drug' that made MISTY forget what happened to her soon to be step daughter from a case a few years ago that was so publicized. I thought at the time it was to point out the issues of life in trailer parks because even 'the trailer park boys' were being talked about more at the time. *cringe* Yet, that is just my thought about it.

She could not likely rat out her providers, now could she? She'd then probably have more to worry about, for sure. Also, there are a lot of other flags that come to mind but until someone else breaches those routes, I won't disclose my thoughts about such.

No,it's not.

Then perhaps you should consider my words for more than their appearance. I am not necessarily making excuses for ICA. Perhaps my angle is more about identifying a root problem that we can 'nip in the bud' from here on out to prevent this from potentially happening again.

She's thrown everyone else under the bus, hasn't she? Do you just make shit up on fly??

Forum List

Back