Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still refuse to slam on her, period. Though I am not a fan of the Jane Valez-Mitchell show I really like what she said this evening about the fact that when children grow up without respect for the truth they are not going to understand the importance of recognizing the truth as adults.
Really has nohing to do with ICA imo.

Also, accordingly, what of George's supposed affair? He did NOT have sex with that woman? When she clearly states they did. No, he isn't the one they are focused on, and yes I do defend him, considering... However, it is a strange thing.
What? You defend him as you accuse him of lying?

She lied on the stand. The fact is in her 2-17-10 deposition she swore there was no affair in the same interview where she indicated he thought it may have been an accident , and she admits that he has no first hand knowledge.

She also claimed on the stand this was before the police came to her. Um, police visits come before the deposition

Casey has a life coming to her, be it in prison or not. It almost seems it took this for her to be delivered from the situation at home. Yet, that would be the ultimate controversy, it seems. She was going to bury her daughter just as they had buried their deceased pets, apparently. Mentally Ill? Delusional? Or well-taught?
Now who are you bashing?

I think the family is fortunate to be finally delivered from ICA.

Have you guys seen the pics of Casey Anthony partying it up during the time her daughter was supposedly "missing"? man it looks like she had a blast, how can a person supposedly concerned about her missing daughter behave this way? she is guilty as fuck.

The same week this poor child was murdered Casey was in a "Hot Body Contest".

Yup and she was out on the town galavanting around in skimpy outfits and having parties with college kids, if you google Casey Anthony on Google all of the pics will come up, its sickening.

wow ! i didnt realize nancy grace had so many relatives ! and whiners about spelling and caps . wgaf ? bottom line is this , the state hasnt proven its case in any way . if nothing else they have shown the jury that the prosecuter and state ( judge included ) is biased against the defense by not allowing evidence and testamony to be heard that would tell the true tale . sorry but next week all you nancy grace wannabees will be eatin large portions of crow when the jury comes back with NOT GUILTY or a hung jury . and the state will not spend the money to retry her . get your forks and spoons ready nancys , not all the jurors are one track mind nancys like im readin here . it only takes one juror to spoon feed you your crow . enjoy ! oh yeah and to the couple of neanderthals that responded by name calling and etc , your intelligence looks so much better to all with your choice of words and wit . your nancy grace mentality shows everyone that your opinions are to be ignored . based on bias not the law or fact . hate me all you want , common sense will rule with this jury , the state has not and cant prove its case .more investigation should have been done before bringing this case forward . miss anthony may be guilty as hell or innocent as hell but the state has left this jury with no choice if they follow the law . nothing has been proven , just different opinions or interpretations , no dna , no fingerprints , no nothing . just pure guesswork , or personal biased opinions to further political careers . i cant wait to read all the nancys whining and crying next week when the crow is served .

I keep re-watching George Anthony on the stand when Baez kept asking him about if he molested his daughter and about his suicide attempt.
George admitted the suicide attempt, but he was very stern with his answers, when he said NO, he did not abuse his daughter in such a way.
I believe him. I do not believe Casey Anthony was ever molested by anyone, it's another God damn lie she made up to try and save her own ass.
George's suicide attempt is something I can relate to...I believe him, 100%.

So I was sitting in a hospital waiting room two days ago, and they happened to have the trial on. We all (about 8-10 people) observed George's meltdown, but when he blurted out, weeping, "I just wanted to be with my Caylee!!!" (testimony re his suicide note), the people in the waiting room all gave a collective breath intake, and the consensus was that was sick. Nobody, NOBODY, would look that guilt-ridden and blurt that comment out unless he had, in fact, abused Caylee--the baby. For him to still be in that much grief three years later is not normal unless there's a HUGE guilt factor involved. George did love Caylee. He was also IN LOVE with her, just as he was his own daughter Casey, before she grew up. The man is a pedophile, in my humble opinion.

I also think THAT'S what came out last week when Cindy began tweeking her story about the chloroform and Lee also began appearing distraught on the stand, with Casey also in tears. (Remember Lee had said something to the effect "...things I recently found out..." which we as onlookers, and the jury, were not provided an explanation as to what those "things" were.)

What's truly, truly, truly unfortunate about this wretched case is that those family secrets will not be exposed in this trial, because the whole family has rallied: Trying to keep Casey from the death penalty and the media exposure to George Anthony's less-than-stellar-anyway past, with child abuse added.

We'll also never know exactly how Caylee died, I'll bet, nor who was actually responsible. However she died, she was not "murdered," unless it was a frantic action to stop her from screaming or something equally as horrible.

My only other comment right now is that I believe a fair trial for Casey was not going to happen from the outset, given her Internet photos, her lies while trying to keep Caylee's disappearance a secret, and all of the history the prosecution attempted to use to paint Casey as a cold-blooded murderer, and even if everything else the prosecution provided as evidence was 100% intractable.

1. The police and sheriff departments were gung ho on proving Casey as the guilty party and did very little to pursue any other possible leads that she might not have been. They did that based on her prior lies, but that is still no excuse to make judgment before all leads are thoroughly investigated, and as the months went on, there were plenty of them that the dabbled with at best, and ignored at worst.

2. Judge Perry's pretrial "order" that no evidence or testimony can be introduced that wasn't previously disclosed in discovery never, ever should have been agreed to by the defense. I fault Baez and even his more experienced counterpart Cheney Mason for going along with that dumb rule, which literally tied their hands in the face of a seasoned and experienced and angry prosecutor like Ashton, whom I suspect wrote the order for the judge to sign in the first place. Again, the defense team underestimated their strategy in going up against Ashton, et al., who is also skillful in stalling the proceedings at every possible moment with his objections.

Pretrial discovery requirements are one thing; but the reason for a trial is to dissect that discovery on the stand, expand upon it in a witness's own words, not be tied to it over simple semantics.

3. Jose Baez was completely unprepared for a murder one criminal defense. He was negligent in court procedure; he did not do his homework in anticipation of prosecution's objections and rebuttals. Anticipating these tactics is paramount for any criminal defense attorney. The only thing he did well, in spite of his sloppiness, is proving there is a huge possibility that the duct tape was NOT the murder weapon; that there is way more than a 50-50 chance that Caylee's body was never in the trunk of Casey's car; and that other specific evidence held by law enforcement had been tampered with (unwittingly) many times making it impossible for anyone to draw scientific conclusions from much of it.

4. Judge Belvin Perry is an expert at precedent, but he lacks the balls to actually set precedent which could argue against those precedents he constantly cites, which often had somewhat if not vastly different details from this particular case. The judge is legal scholar, but not much of a legal analyst, again in my humble opinion.

Perry also, throughout, has allowed Ashton lenience to badger witnesses, he allows the prosecution to use heresay evidence, he allows them to cherry-pick and put words in a witness's mouth, but sustains prosecution objections if the defense dares do the same things. His bias has been clear on many occasions, and I think that may merely stem from a disrespect for Jose Baez, but it still is no excuse.

At this time, now that the meat of the testimony is over, it's clear that Casey will be found guilty of some kind of child endangerment charge with death resulting because thankfully there is enough reasonable doubt for murder to convince the jury, unless they're truly a bunch of bimbos who indeed had already formed their biases based on prior media extravaganzas regarding this case.

Psychiatry journals will be having a grand time with this case for years to come.

Last edited:
Nah nah, you have it wrong.

the tot mom is a killer, and she will get the gurney.

wow ! i didnt realize nancy grace had so many relatives ! and whiners about spelling and caps . wgaf ? bottom line is this , the state hasnt proven its case in any way . if nothing else they have shown the jury that the prosecuter and state ( judge included ) is biased against the defense by not allowing evidence and testamony to be heard that would tell the true tale . sorry but next week all you nancy grace wannabees will be eatin large portions of crow when the jury comes back with NOT GUILTY or a hung jury . and the state will not spend the money to retry her . get your forks and spoons ready nancys , not all the jurors are one track mind nancys like im readin here . it only takes one juror to spoon feed you your crow . enjoy ! oh yeah and to the couple of neanderthals that responded by name calling and etc , your intelligence looks so much better to all with your choice of words and wit . your nancy grace mentality shows everyone that your opinions are to be ignored . based on bias not the law or fact . hate me all you want , common sense will rule with this jury , the state has not and cant prove its case .more investigation should have been done before bringing this case forward . miss anthony may be guilty as hell or innocent as hell but the state has left this jury with no choice if they follow the law . nothing has been proven , just different opinions or interpretations , no dna , no fingerprints , no nothing . just pure guesswork , or personal biased opinions to further political careers . i cant wait to read all the nancys whining and crying next week when the crow is served .

There are rules Bozo you don't seem to understand that.

Blubbering misinformed and dishonest bleeding hearts for cold blooded murderers are annoying, but don't rise to the emotion of hate. You think too highly of yourself

Did you see the movie Beloved from the book by Alice Walker? The protagonist kills her children to keep them from being 'used' by the massa.

I had a dying patient once who had been sexually abused by her father. She had a young daughter who she tried to get placed somewhere besides with her parents. She failed at that. Hers was the most difficult and painful death I have ever seen.

This is such an amazing truth. Horrid, but important all the same. Sometimes the 'killers', especially mothers will distance themselves from their children, emotionally cutting them off/out, or in the worst cases of murder even, it will be more about 'delivering' them from becoming enslaved by that which destroyed the mother. I have witnessed this in abuse cases that tend to slip through the system's cracks because of lack of evidence or lack of 'severity'. There is sometimes an erosion of self-acceptance too that it isn't difficult to understand why many times such crimes are followed by suicides.

I understand what you're saying, but I will never buy into the whole "George sexually abused Casey theory", no fucking way.
I was an abused child. Physically, emotionally and verbally. In ways that would make your stomach turn. I never once thought about killing my child, or any of my children. Life gets tough, hard to get thru...but no matter what, you sure as hell don't consider murder as a way out of anything!

Not everyone is just like you. There are millions of victims, and millions more closet pedophiles.

ICA knows what happened to her Daughter. She's not telling. Be it accident, or foul play, she knows. Woman up, take the stand, and let us hear, in tot mom's own words, wtfh'd.

George Anthony knows what happened to her too. As far as Casey taking the stand, Ashton would have eaten her alive; no competition, no fairness at all. He would have spent days rehashing her lifestyle, keeping her in tears and confusing her even more. I can see him getting right in her face (like daddy did?) if she didn't become his tool. That guy needs to head on out to Hollywood for a new TV series called "Bully Prosecutor."

This is such an amazing truth. Horrid, but important all the same. Sometimes the 'killers', especially mothers will distance themselves from their children, emotionally cutting them off/out, or in the worst cases of murder even, it will be more about 'delivering' them from becoming enslaved by that which destroyed the mother. I have witnessed this in abuse cases that tend to slip through the system's cracks because of lack of evidence or lack of 'severity'. There is sometimes an erosion of self-acceptance too that it isn't difficult to understand why many times such crimes are followed by suicides.

More excuses for ICA. Your ilk depresses me.

Then perhaps you should consider my words for more than their appearance. I am not necessarily making excuses for ICA. Perhaps my angle is more about identifying a root problem that we can 'nip in the bud' from here on out to prevent this from potentially happening again.

ICA knows what happened to her Daughter. She's not telling. Be it accident, or foul play, she knows. Woman up, take the stand, and let us hear, in tot mom's own words, wtfh'd.

Truth be told, 'we' may never know what happened. She may, yet she may not. Nothing has come up about her partying methods. There are so many things that are available now. It is completely believable that she encountered the same kind of 'drug' that made MISTY forget what happened to her soon to be step daughter from a case a few years ago that was so publicized. I thought at the time it was to point out the issues of life in trailer parks because even 'the trailer park boys' were being talked about more at the time. *cringe* Yet, that is just my thought about it.

She could not likely rat out her providers, now could she? She'd then probably have more to worry about, for sure. Also, there are a lot of other flags that come to mind but until someone else breaches those routes, I won't disclose my thoughts about such.

Nothing wrong with putting your thoughts out there. This is a discussion forum, and that's what it's for.

rd or nancy ? hmmmm , rules ? research the law nancy , and enjoy that crow ! REASONABLE DOUBT ! im not a bleeding heart for anyone . if you follow florida law ( which obviously you cant ) she will not get the death penalty . hung jury for sure if not a return of not guilty on all counts . get over yourself nancy , base your statements on facts of law not biased uninformed predudiced opinions . nancy would be proud of you !

Then perhaps you should consider my words for more than their appearance. I am not necessarily making excuses for ICA. Perhaps my angle is more about identifying a root problem that we can 'nip in the bud' from here on out to prevent this from potentially happening again.

Truth be told, 'we' may never know what happened. She may, yet she may not. Nothing has come up about her partying methods. There are so many things that are available now. It is completely believable that she encountered the same kind of 'drug' that made MISTY forget what happened to her soon to be step daughter from a case a few years ago that was so publicized. I thought at the time it was to point out the issues of life in trailer parks because even 'the trailer park boys' were being talked about more at the time. *cringe* Yet, that is just my thought about it.

She could not likely rat out her providers, now could she? She'd then probably have more to worry about, for sure. Also, there are a lot of other flags that come to mind but until someone else breaches those routes, I won't disclose my thoughts about such.
She's thrown everyone else under the bus, hasn't she? Do you just make shit up on fly??

What I see, dear oldsalt is her throwing the ones in front of the proverbial bus that she knows the consequences of dealing with. It has obviously been within this particular family's comfort zone to do so to each other, which SHOULD give 'us' as Americans another pause before judging them too harshly considering how many other cases has proven the same thing at different levels.

Neg rep me all you like, oldsalt, it won't change the fact that reasonable doubt seems to be firmly established and all the neg reps you can give won't take it away.

Neg repping indicates insecurity, imo. I think a lot of people who thought this would be an open and shut case, with Casey getting the gas chamber, are having nagging doubts but just don't want to admit it. (And not just in this forum.)

She's thrown everyone else under the bus, hasn't she? Do you just make shit up on fly??

What I see, dear oldsalt is her throwing the ones in front of the proverbial bus that she knows the consequences of dealing with. It has obviously been within this particular family's comfort zone to do so to each other, which SHOULD give 'us' as Americans another pause before judging them too harshly considering how many other cases has proven the same thing at different levels.

Neg rep me all you like, oldsalt, it won't change the fact that reasonable doubt seems to be firmly established and all the neg reps you can give won't take it away.

So if theres reasonable doubt she walks right?

Reasonable doubt that it's murder, which must be a consensus. But I think they also have the option of convicting on other charges (I've forgotten what they formally are) which would command a lighter sentence. The jury could have just one member who won't convict on any of the charges, which would mean a hung jury.

rd or nancy ? hmmmm , rules ? research the law nancy , and enjoy that crow ! REASONABLE DOUBT ! im not a bleeding heart for anyone . if you follow florida law ( which obviously you cant ) she will not get the death penalty . hung jury for sure if not a return of not guilty on all counts . get over yourself nancy , base your statements on facts of law not biased uninformed predudiced opinions . nancy would be proud of you !

Can't you find something better to do with your summer vacation? Go ride a bike or go swimming. Youngsters need the sun and physical activity.

Forum List

Back