Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is official, Casey will not take the stand, and I was completely shocked when I heard Baez state -'the defense rests!'....holey moley!
And they are talking the jury could have this as early as Saturday, and I think I even heard one reporter say the judge was going to keep them over the 4th if need be.
So, everyone, how long do you think before we get a verdict??

More excuses for ICA. Your ilk depresses me.

Then perhaps you should consider my words for more than their appearance. I am not necessarily making excuses for ICA. Perhaps my angle is more about identifying a root problem that we can 'nip in the bud' from here on out to prevent this from potentially happening again.

ICA knows what happened to her Daughter. She's not telling. Be it accident, or foul play, she knows. Woman up, take the stand, and let us hear, in tot mom's own words, wtfh'd.

Truth be told, 'we' may never know what happened. She may, yet she may not. Nothing has come up about her partying methods. There are so many things that are available now. It is completely believable that she encountered the same kind of 'drug' that made MISTY forget what happened to her soon to be step daughter from a case a few years ago that was so publicized. I thought at the time it was to point out the issues of life in trailer parks because even 'the trailer park boys' were being talked about more at the time. *cringe* Yet, that is just my thought about it.

She could not likely rat out her providers, now could she? She'd then probably have more to worry about, for sure. Also, there are a lot of other flags that come to mind but until someone else breaches those routes, I won't disclose my thoughts about such.
She's thrown everyone else under the bus, hasn't she? Do you just make shit up on fly??

What I see, dear oldsalt is her throwing the ones in front of the proverbial bus that she knows the consequences of dealing with. It has obviously been within this particular family's comfort zone to do so to each other, which SHOULD give 'us' as Americans another pause before judging them too harshly considering how many other cases has proven the same thing at different levels.

Neg rep me all you like, oldsalt, it won't change the fact that reasonable doubt seems to be firmly established and all the neg reps you can give won't take it away.

Then perhaps you should consider my words for more than their appearance. I am not necessarily making excuses for ICA. Perhaps my angle is more about identifying a root problem that we can 'nip in the bud' from here on out to prevent this from potentially happening again.

Truth be told, 'we' may never know what happened. She may, yet she may not. Nothing has come up about her partying methods. There are so many things that are available now. It is completely believable that she encountered the same kind of 'drug' that made MISTY forget what happened to her soon to be step daughter from a case a few years ago that was so publicized. I thought at the time it was to point out the issues of life in trailer parks because even 'the trailer park boys' were being talked about more at the time. *cringe* Yet, that is just my thought about it.

She could not likely rat out her providers, now could she? She'd then probably have more to worry about, for sure. Also, there are a lot of other flags that come to mind but until someone else breaches those routes, I won't disclose my thoughts about such.
She's thrown everyone else under the bus, hasn't she? Do you just make shit up on fly??

What I see, dear oldsalt is her throwing the ones in front of the proverbial bus that she knows the consequences of dealing with. It has obviously been within this particular family's comfort zone to do so to each other, which SHOULD give 'us' as Americans another pause before judging them too harshly considering how many other cases has proven the same thing at different levels.

Neg rep me all you like, oldsalt, it won't change the fact that reasonable doubt seems to be firmly established and all the neg reps you can give won't take it away.

So if theres reasonable doubt she walks right?

If there is reasonable doubt for what level of crime... ??? I suppose we will all find out when the jury returns.

I thought as long as there is reasonable doubt, than the client should be non guilty.

Even if only one juror feels that way

The defense did such a bad job I doubt it will happen. They failed to place the body in Kronks hand prior to finding it, they screwed the pooch as far as the abuse allegations in the OS, they never got to the "accidental" drowning .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxVbENsT6rU] ha[/ame]

:eek: This putz got fined $400, court fees and a 6 day jail sentence for this idiotic stunt.

Expensive finger :lol:

I waited until the Defense rested. Yeah, she did it and will get the needle, unless someone splits the jury. I don't think that will happen, but . . . you never know. Null juries and all that.

You know what? Casey Anthony looks exactly like the ex wife of a buddy of mine, he even said the same thing.

caseyanthony.jpg

Have you guys seen the pics of Casey Anthony partying it up during the time her daughter was supposedly "missing"? man it looks like she had a blast, how can a person supposedly concerned about her missing daughter behave this way? she is guilty as fuck.

She won't take the stand.

What do you all think? Disappointed? :lol:

I know the jury is instructed not to consider a defendant's refusal to take the stand as an admission of guilt, but how can you not? If I knew I had nothing to hide, I'd scream it from the rooftops. I know its a gamble and pride driven testimony can cost freedoms, but I am thinking my integrity is pretty valuable.

Honest people want to get to the bottom of things, liars just want it all to go away.

On the other side, I am not sure I could convict based on the states presentations.

So, GA was playing with Miss Cruz, heh? I sure hope he confessed to his wife before today!

I still refuse to slam on her, period. Though I am not a fan of the Jane Valez-Mitchell show I really like what she said this evening about the fact that when children grow up without respect for the truth they are not going to understand the importance of recognizing the truth as adults.

Also, accordingly, what of George's supposed affair? He did NOT have sex with that woman? When she clearly states they did. No, he isn't the one they are focused on, and yes I do defend him, considering... However, it is a strange thing.

Casey has a life coming to her, be it in prison or not. It almost seems it took this for her to be delivered from the situation at home. Yet, that would be the ultimate controversy, it seems. She was going to bury her daughter just as they had buried their deceased pets, apparently. Mentally Ill? Delusional? Or well-taught?

I still refuse to slam on her, period. Though I am not a fan of the Jane Valez-Mitchell show I really like what she said this evening about the fact that when children grow up without respect for the truth they are not going to understand the importance of recognizing the truth as adults.

Also, accordingly, what of George's supposed affair? He did NOT have sex with that woman? When she clearly states they did. No, he isn't the one they are focused on, and yes I do defend him, considering... However, it is a strange thing.

Casey has a life coming to her, be it in prison or not. It almost seems it took this for her to be delivered from the situation at home. Yet, that would be the ultimate controversy, it seems. She was going to bury her daughter just as they had buried their deceased pets, apparently. Mentally Ill? Delusional? Or well-taught?

So did Caylee. Why isn't SHE the focus of your post?

Have you guys seen the pics of Casey Anthony partying it up during the time her daughter was supposedly "missing"? man it looks like she had a blast, how can a person supposedly concerned about her missing daughter behave this way? she is guilty as fuck.

The same week this poor child was murdered Casey was in a "Hot Body Contest".

She's definately a pig no matter what the reason. She knew that child was gone. The jury will put themselves in that position and ask themselves, would I behave that way if my child was missing even for one day?

The defense case was lacking. She should have taken the stand, it was a risk but she might have saved herself.

Forum List

Back