Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With all the obvious lies in this trial, I cannot see anything but a hung jury.

Well that will suck ass!
With a hung jury, doesn't she walk??
At least until the state gets another trial date??...or does she stay in jail??

Maybe that's what the Anthony's have wanted all along. Some way to fuck with the system, to have a jury that can't come up with a verdict.
There is so much hate tho for ICA, I predict somebody will try to get at her, somebody will attempt to kill her ass, because she is that much hated.

If shes in jail she can request PC (Protective Custody) and nobody will be able to get to her, unless theres a huge riot or something.

Jail and prison are not the only consequences for crimes and for the sake of love, peace, duty bound honor and such... Casey Anthony and her family are being put on such a display that should give the "American Family" a tremendous purging in and of itself. :(

It is really interesting to me how the two men in this family have so little temper, especially considering how emotional Cindy seems to be. She does seem to be quite the emo vamp.

I pause at posting that the accidental drowning in the family's pool did not happen but because that to me is far more conceiveable than any other theory yet produced to discredit it. Casey lied lied lied and that makes her seem less of a mother but more of 'the daughter'. I don't doubt, too, that Casey had very little authority in the raising of her daughter and in many ways took the step away from even attempting to butt heads with her mother because it is so obvious that neither her father or her brother bucked.

The 'spear of destiny' obviously needs more than a mere shake it seems. Perhaps 'we' should be taught as children the importance of genetics, cellular memory, luciferian intergalactic travel (whatever is most acceptable in referencing spiritual depth). Do we want to continue to 'deliver' individuals from themselves and 'cut off' potentual revelations that could very well prove nature's own way of evolving our psyches? Ugh. Perhaps yet it is wiser to just kill the product of potential future foundations. :( Afterall... It seems so few of us are really ready for newer/higher/deeper levels of individual/collective empowerment.

With all the obvious lies in this trial, I cannot see anything but a hung jury.

Well that will suck ass!

Maybe that's what the Anthony's have wanted all along. Some way to fuck with the system, to have a jury that can't come up with a verdict.
There is so much hate tho for ICA, I predict somebody will try to get at her, somebody will attempt to kill her ass, because she is that much hated.

If shes in jail she can request PC (Protective Custody) and nobody will be able to get to her, unless theres a huge riot or something.

Just fyi, ICA has been in PC for the past almost three years.

Well that will suck ass!

Just fyi, ICA has been in PC for the past almost three years.

Makes sense, she would definently need it.

GA doesn't remember the first time he was asked if he molested his daughter? oh, bologna.

GA states that he, ICA and GOD know the truth...hmmm

I know JB is not stellar and lacks an evident defense strategy being that the defense witness testomonies lack correlation to the OS, but I think he is doing a good job today. GA is hostile and pedantic (understandable so), but his long winded narratives and directives are signaling defensive and evasive behaviours. IMHO

Maybe JB is going for the hollywood 'blow-up' in the court room where the somebody stands up and screams "i can't take it anymore. the truth is xxxxx!"

ETA: GA adamantly announces his knowledge of decomposing bodies smells and then JB asks him 'and thats when you called 911, right? No, you didn't? Oh, thats right you got in the car, drove home and went to work.' pow!

Last edited:
GA doesn't remember the first time he was asked if he molested his daughter? oh, bologna.

GA states that he, ICA and GOD know the truth...hmmm

I know JB is not stellar and lacks an evident defense strategy being that the defense witness testomonies lack correlation to the OS, but I think he is doing a good job today. GA is hostile and pedantic (understandable so), but his long winded narratives and directives are signaling defensive and evasive behaviours. IMHO

Maybe JB is going for the hollywood 'blow-up' in the court room where the somebody stands up and screams "i can't take it anymore. the truth is xxxxx!"

ETA: GA adamantly announces his knowledge of decomposing bodies smells and then JB asks him 'and thats when you called 911, right? No, you didn't? Oh, thats right you got in the car, drove home and went to work.' pow!
Well, I think he is sinking is daughters ship.

"Caylee was missing and Casey was the last one to see her. One and one adds up to two, sir."

"I didn't want to believe that my daughter could be capable of taking the life of her daughter"

"Yeah, my daughter does have a tendency to live on the edge."

Jail and prison are not the only consequences for crimes and for the sake of love, peace, duty bound honor and such... Casey Anthony and her family are being put on such a display that should give the "American Family" a tremendous purging in and of itself. :(

It is really interesting to me how the two men in this family have so little temper, especially considering how emotional Cindy seems to be. She does seem to be quite the emo vamp.

I pause at posting that the accidental drowning in the family's pool did not happen but because that to me is far more conceiveable than any other theory yet produced to discredit it. Casey lied lied lied and that makes her seem less of a mother but more of 'the daughter'. I don't doubt, too, that Casey had very little authority in the raising of her daughter and in many ways took the step away from even attempting to butt heads with her mother because it is so obvious that neither her father or her brother bucked.

The 'spear of destiny' obviously needs more than a mere shake it seems. Perhaps 'we' should be taught as children the importance of genetics, cellular memory, luciferian intergalactic travel (whatever is most acceptable in referencing spiritual depth). Do we want to continue to 'deliver' individuals from themselves and 'cut off' potentual revelations that could very well prove nature's own way of evolving our psyches? Ugh. Perhaps yet it is wiser to just kill the product of potential future foundations. :( Afterall... It seems so few of us are really ready for newer/higher/deeper levels of individual/collective empowerment.

Bullshit as usual. Do you ever stop?

Is it more comfortable for the board if I were to? Perhaps if I were to paint up my posts like some that post opposing slants I would get more focused replies.

It is ridiculous, in my opinion, to publicize this family's issues so extensively and I do NOT like it.

IF there can be any kind of good and quality understanding to come from such I would hope that America will show the same levels of interest!

Is it more comfortable for the board if I were to? Perhaps if I were to paint up my posts like some that post opposing slants I would get more focused replies.

It is ridiculous, in my opinion, to publicize this family's issues so extensively and I do NOT like it.

IF there can be any kind of good and quality understanding to come from such I would hope that America will show the same levels of interest!

Please post something tangible, or STFU.

Please post something tangible, or STFU.

Gee... so eloquent... oldsalt apparently could teach a few of us what when and how to say whatever he deems worth saying... :eusa_shhh:

What are you talking about?

This is a murder trial not a reality show on Bravo

I get your points, perhaps 'bigger picture thinking' is ill timed given today's heightened emotional testimony. :cool:

ETA: On another note,

Is the defense raising reasonable doubt?

Last edited:
Kiki - today's testimony only seems to emphasize how fragile the men are emotionally. :( Reasonable doubt for sure!

I keep re-watching George Anthony on the stand when Baez kept asking him about if he molested his daughter and about his suicide attempt.
George admitted the suicide attempt, but he was very stern with his answers, when he said NO, he did not abuse his daughter in such a way.
I believe him. I do not believe Casey Anthony was ever molested by anyone, it's another God damn lie she made up to try and save her own ass.
George's suicide attempt is something I can relate to...I believe him, 100%.

Even if the father did sexually abuse Casey Anthony, which I don't believe he did, is that an excuse for her to murder her own daughter?

Did you see the movie Beloved from the book by Alice Walker? The protagonist kills her children to keep them from being 'used' by the massa.

I had a dying patient once who had been sexually abused by her father. She had a young daughter who she tried to get placed somewhere besides with her parents. She failed at that. Hers was the most difficult and painful death I have ever seen.

Forum List

Back