Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like what? And for the record, GA was as much of a victim in that particular home as ICA, it seems. Unless something comes out about Cindy that would deem her under the same levels of influence as the members of that home seems to have been under hers, she remains the responsible party in this case. Either she has some hefty issues with feeling the responsibilities of others are so much hers that she is manipulative over their emotions or she is also the result of some deep-seated/seeded issues.

Like what? Really? Have you watched any of this trial. Do some homework.

I have watched enough of it to know how everyone involved is pampering Cindy as much as those within her family seems to have. :doubt: Eh, homework? There are so many obvious issues in this case that prevent me from siding against ICA regardless of not agreeing with her method of dealing with things.

inane gobbledygook.

:lol: :cuckoo: :eusa_whistle: :lol: :eusa_shhh:

Inside the family, I doubt it's pampering, probably more like fearfulness. BTW, I think ICA is JUST LIKE CINDY, only a younger version. She covets her wants..they just happened to be different than Cindy's wants, which led to Little Caylee's death:evil: BTW, you cleaned up the word salad somewhat in your last post. Keep it up. I know you can transmit your thoughts clearly if you choose:cool:

ok, i must be a real pollyanna. i know CA lied this week, and i do believe she has severe control issues. yet i have a hard time believing she is so evil that her family would cover up the death of her grandchild for fear of her wrath.

do we have a theory as to what Lee told the defense team when he met with JB privately this week? when JB repeatedly asked Lee if there was any other reason he was angry was Lee supposed to spill the beans?

ETA: LA's testimony http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...-anthony-s-murder-trial-on-june-24-2011-video

Last edited:
ok, i must be a real pollyanna. i know CA lied this week, and i do believe she has severe control issues. yet i have a hard time believing she is so evil that her family would cover up the death of her grandchild for fear of her wrath.

do we have a theory as to what Lee told the defense team when he met with JB privately this week? when JB repeatedly asked Lee if there was any other reason he was angry was Lee supposed to spill the beans?

ETA: LA's testimony Video - Lee Anthony Breaks Down on the Stand During His Testimony at Casey Anthony's Murder Trial on June 24, 2011 - National Crime | Examiner.com

I don't want anyone to think I buy into it, I just posed that question. And yes, Lee knows something, and I think it will come out. It was painfully obvious that Cindy was lying on the stand. Only ICA fans are celebrating those lies.

Yes it was obvious, Cindy was a huge liar, trying to save her daughter's ass from the death penalty.
Cindy has stated so many times in the past, that she was SURE she had put the ladder up...now all of a sudden, she remembers she left it down.
Give me a fucking break!
Do they think the whole world is so fucking stupid that they can try and tell us anything to make us believe their shit??
So basically, if Cindy is trying to save Casey...she is pretty much tossing her granddaughter and her granddaughter's memory, to the sewer. That's how I see it. Caylee's gone, so she'd better try and save what she can of Casey.
What a family of morons.

Yes it was obvious, Cindy was a huge liar, trying to save her daughter's ass from the death penalty.
Cindy has stated so many times in the past, that she was SURE she had put the ladder up...now all of a sudden, she remembers she left it down.
Give me a fucking break!
Do they think the whole world is so fucking stupid that they can try and tell us anything to make us believe their shit??
So basically, if Cindy is trying to save Casey...she is pretty much tossing her granddaughter and her granddaughter's memory, to the sewer. That's how I see it. Caylee's gone, so she'd better try and save what she can of Casey.
What a family of morons.

Here's what I don't get.....Cindy is obviously lying to keep ICA's neck outta the noose, changing her testimony and all, but yet she'd press charges over fraud?:cuckoo:

I agree with you. Its an idiotic defense

ETA: LA's testimony Video - Lee Anthony Breaks Down on the Stand During His Testimony at Casey Anthony's Murder Trial on June 24, 2011 - National Crime | Examiner.com
Since Lee lied too I think the anthony's are circling the wagons for ICA. Not one of them yet as made justice for Caylee their priority. They are working with JB imo

So, what say ye? Defense thinks ICA isn't competent to participate in her own defense?

I didn't even watch today.
I can't stand looking at Casey's fucking face and the whole trial has turned into a freaking circus!

I think if her lawyer waited until NOW to do competency testing she has a pretty good case for ineffective assistance of counsel.

Clearly she is competent. Her courtroom behavior indicates that. There is a Barbara Streisand movie, sorry I can't recall the name, in which she plays an incest victim on trial. The movie takes her through the trial, but she has outbursts at every turn. She is unable to behave in the courtroom. IRL she would have been incompetent to stand trial, but Hollywood has its own rules.

Casey has exhibited no behaviors which indicate she is incompetent. If she isn't able to defend herself her attorney has but to keep her off the stand. I think this was an ill thought out maneuver.

I think if her lawyer waited until NOW to do competency testing she has a pretty good case for ineffective assistance of counsel.

Clearly she is competent. Her courtroom behavior indicates that. There is a Barbara Streisand movie, sorry I can't recall the name, in which she plays an incest victim on trial. The movie takes her through the trial, but she has outbursts at every turn. She is unable to behave in the courtroom. IRL she would have been incompetent to stand trial, but Hollywood has its own rules.

Casey has exhibited no behaviors which indicate she is incompetent. If she isn't able to defend herself her attorney has but to keep her off the stand. I think this was an ill thought out maneuver.

or she is sabotaging her own defense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WmWhzFLgyM]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony wants to kill Jose Baez on June 24th‬‏[/ame]

Today George denies affair - not good for ICA
Kronk on - I find him credible
Lee impeaches Cindy about sending out the PI's to search Suburban Dr. in November

Today George denies affair - not good for ICA
Kronk on - I find him credible
Lee impeaches Cindy about sending out the PI's to search Suburban Dr. in November

It started a little slow for Kronk, but I think he began to get annoyed with CM's constant badgering, and has stepped up his game.

Forum List

Back