Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any chance she can walk? people have been telling me the evidence on her is circumstancial at best, although I think she is guilty as hell.

Nope, I don't think so.

The evidence is strong and the defense is flimsy at best, thats why they tried to have her declared incompetent this past weekend. IMHO

Nope, I don't think so.

The evidence is strong and the defense is flimsy at best, thats why they tried to have her declared incompetent this past weekend. IMHO

I hope your right, I think she is guilty as hell and deserves the book thrown at her.

Me too. If they don't get her on the death penalty, they'll get her for something. Just so her ass sits in a prison cell, I want that at least.

With all the obvious lies in this trial, I cannot see anything but a hung jury.

Well that will suck ass!
With a hung jury, doesn't she walk??
At least until the state gets another trial date??...or does she stay in jail??

Maybe that's what the Anthony's have wanted all along. Some way to fuck with the system, to have a jury that can't come up with a verdict.
There is so much hate tho for ICA, I predict somebody will try to get at her, somebody will attempt to kill her ass, because she is that much hated.

With all the obvious lies in this trial, I cannot see anything but a hung jury.

Well that will suck ass!
With a hung jury, doesn't she walk??
At least until the state gets another trial date??...or does she stay in jail??

Maybe that's what the Anthony's have wanted all along. Some way to fuck with the system, to have a jury that can't come up with a verdict.
There is so much hate tho for ICA, I predict somebody will try to get at her, somebody will attempt to kill her ass, because she is that much hated.

I believe she'd get a new trial, and yes, she'd stay in JAIL.

Clearly, She's knows what the fuck happened to her own daughter. Anyone argue with that? Why would she not take the stand and tell her story? SHE IS THE MOM.

Clearly, She's knows what the fuck happened to her own daughter. Anyone argue with that? Why would she not take the stand and tell her story? SHE IS THE MOM.

Yeah, she knows. She knows exactly what happened to her little girl. And I'm really taken aback about how she can sit there and act like she doesn't know shit.

GUILTY, WANT HER TO GET DEATH PENALTY.. parents should go to jail for lying and covering up.. luckily the mom Cindy is dumb and gave away location of remains with psychic bull

No worries my friends, This evil creature is gonna pay when it's all said and done. This nauseating Judicial process is hard to swallow day in and day out, but this bottomfeeder is gonna get what she deserves just like Scott Peterson did. With more circumstancial evidence as well. ;)

The family? Their all liars and the only one who I believe is anything close to being truthful is her brother. Cindy is a fucking pathological liar! George? Don't know about that cat. But what the hell does whatever he did with another woman have to do with the fact that his daughter murdered his grandaughter? :doubt:

What we really gotta wonder about this aspect of the case, is are we all being scammed here? Is George in on all of this in order to help create some sympathy for Casey, or at the very least some reasonable doubt? Yuh know, Something as small as this could effect the outcome of the trial atleast to the point where it could save Casey from the death penalty. Just saying, just saying. Read between the lies my friends. This is family. Read between the lies. ;) ~BH

What is with all this constant Casey Anthony trial being broadcasted on just about every TV network every bloody day? What makes this incident any different to any other murder that has taken place in America? Murders are happening every day in America, some worse than what Anthony was suppose to have done. Do you think that if Anthony were non-white this would go on like it has with Casey? I doubt it. Either this trial is just an excuse to try and make people forget about the financial problems and mess the banksters got America into or this is racism? Is the media trying to make white people believe that only white people can do such things and that non-whites never commit crimes of murder? I personally think that to continue with this trial on TV every day is racist. Is this all the media can come up with as far as serious crimes go in America? Since when did the media ever really give full coverage on any murder in America other than the OJ one?

Don't get me wrong. If what they say she did is true then she should pay for her crime but don't keep it up every day on TV. I am almost sure that this trial has to do more with the colour of her skin and not whether she did what they say she did.

No worries my friends, This evil creature is gonna pay when it's all said and done. This nauseating Judicial process is hard to swallow day in and day out, but this bottomfeeder is gonna get what she deserves just like Scott Peterson did. With more circumstancial evidence as well. ;)

The family? Their all liars and the only one who I believe is anything close to being truthful is her brother. Cindy is a fucking pathological liar! George? Don't know about that cat. But what the hell does whatever he did with another woman have to do with the fact that his daughter murdered his grandaughter? :doubt:

What we really gotta wonder about this aspect of the case, is are we all being scammed here? Is George in on all of this in order to help create some sympathy for Casey, or at the very least some reasonable doubt? Yuh know, Something as small as this could effect the outcome of the trial atleast to the point where it could save Casey from the death penalty. Just saying, just saying. Read between the lies my friends. This is family. Read between the lies. ;) ~BH

I can't figure out the lies regarding the searches with the PI's in , Cindy and Lee are telling, but they have both lied and tried to help the defense make the case for the whole family being bonkers. I do think the entire matter with the searches is suspect. JB set it up as a preemptive strike, but it didn't work imo. The entire issue is just crazy

As for George, I believed him for the most part for two reasons...

1) Maybe there was something there with the Cruz chick, but not to the extent she wants us to believe regarding his confessions to her

2) If he had owned up to an affair it would have helped ICA because so far that would be the only thing in the OS that could be considered truthful and therefore reasonable doubt. But George didn't give it to her. Never mind the fact the Cruz gave two conflicting stories regarding his involvement....he could have denied one or the other = reasonable doubt. He denied the entire episode.

I live down here in Central Florida and believe me I'm sick to shit of her and the trial. Its played every day, all day and then you get it again on the 5PM news. Overkill big time.

However there are some who are glued to the damned thing.

They must not have a life. Jeeze.

Forum List

Back