Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought I just read she got manslaughter and child abuse?

I read those both have 30 year terms, so life in prison for her just not the death penalty.

she didn't deserve to go down for murder, they never proved that, BUT she woefully neglected her child's well being, who was killed.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the room when her and her lawyer go there after she leaves the courtroom.

I thought I just read she got manslaughter and child abuse?

I read those both have 30 year terms, so life in prison for her just not the death penalty.

Nope. 4 counts of lying to the police... that's it. Acquitted on all the others.

This is absolutely disgusting and an absolute sin. This is the problem with having a dumb*ss jury of 12 people. What kind of country allows 12 average citizens to determine someone else's life?

Are you kidding me? Let the judge listen to everything and determine the outcome. No doubt she would've been found guilty. Obviously a bunch of morons on the jury.

Freed of most the charges...f*cking disgusting.

Her daughter was missing for 30 days and she didn't say anything! Lie after lie after lie! What sick sh!t!

I wonder what Casey does now that her family will likely disown her. How pathetic.

she didn't deserve to go down for murder, they never proved that, BUT she woefully neglected her child's well being, who was killed.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the room when her and her lawyer go there after she leaves the courtroom.

This is absolutely disgusting and an absolute sin. This is the problem with having a dumb*ss jury of 12 people. What kind of country allows 12 average citizens to determine someone else's life?

Are you kidding me? Let the judge listen to everything and determine the outcome. No doubt she would've been found guilty. Obviously a bunch of morons on the jury.

Freed of most the charges...f*cking disgusting.

Her daughter was missing for 30 days and she didn't say anything! Lie after lie after lie! What sick sh!t!

I wonder what Casey does now that her family will likely disown her. How pathetic.

I believe like you that she is guilty. But one guilty person set free is not good enough reason for me to forfeit my right to a jury of my peers.

Forum List

Back