Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought I just read she got manslaughter and child abuse?

I read those both have 30 year terms, so life in prison for her just not the death penalty.

Nope. 4 counts of lying to the police... that's it. Acquitted on all the others.

Yeah, you're right, sadly we all already know the worst tragedy has already happened irregardless of the trial outcome :(.

may her internal demons haunt her the rest of her days.

Internal demons can only haunt you if you regret what you did, I don't think she does. Shes going to be back at the club having a grand old time, and probably sue the state and make a bunch of money.

Agreed that right now my guess is she has no regrets. But there may come a time in her life when she comes to the realization of what she did. Her demons will be right there with open arms, ready to welcome her to hell.

Party On!! Take great Facebook photos and then Kill your Baby!! WOO HOO!!! WTG America!! Your future looks bright.

Last edited:
the jury made their decision on evidence given to them.....we have to respect that.....

The decision not the jurors.

Looks as though the jury may have completely bought the "allegation" that her death was accidental and the father hid the body. Idiots.

ok , ok , easy now nancys ! no pushing , no shoving . everyone form a line theres plenty for all of you . how do you want your crow ? rare ? medium rare ? or well done ? I REST MY CASE ! 12 JURORS PUT ALL OF YOU CLOSED MINDED NANCYS IN YOUR PLACE . MAYBE ITS TIME TO TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN YOUR MIRROR . LET THE WHINING AND CRYING BEGIN ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought I just read she got manslaughter and child abuse?

I read those both have 30 year terms, so life in prison for her just not the death penalty.

Nope. 4 counts of lying to the police... that's it. Acquitted on all the others.

Yeah, you're right, sadly we all already know the worst tragedy has already happened irregardless of the trial outcome :(.

Yep, there's a dead, beautiful little girl who will get no justice... for now. But, at the end of the day, there was nothing there that could could convince me intellectually that this woman did that.

As ironic as that is, considering I have no doubt she was involved, it is a good thing she was acquitted.

Wow she got away with it, she has her whole life ahead of her.

Well, she has been in jail for three years. I dont know what you get for lieing to cops, but they will most likely give her credit for time served, then she is back to the good life I guess.

Oh no doubt she's going free today, she should be back out in the world by dinnertime.

ok , ok , easy now nancys ! no pushing , no shoving . everyone form a line theres plenty for all of you . how do you want your crow ? rare ? medium rare ? or well done ? I REST MY CASE ! 12 JURORS PUT ALL OF YOU CLOSED MINDED NANCYS IN YOUR PLACE . MAYBE ITS TIME TO TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN YOUR MIRROR . LET THE WHINING AND CRYING BEGIN ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is no crow to eat fuckface....like you the jury got it wrong.

Forum List

Back