Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
may her internal demons haunt her the rest of her days.

Internal demons can only haunt you if you regret what you did, I don't think she does. Shes going to be back at the club having a grand old time, and probably sue the state and make a bunch of money.

Agreed that right now my guess is she has no regrets. But there may come a time in her life when she comes to the realization of what she did. Her demons will be right there with open arms, ready to welcome her to hell.

Some people don't think killing someone is a big deal, even their own child. Shes probably happy and excited right now, I don't think shes going to face any demons until she leaves this earth. Right now she is probably planning a movie, a book, and go on a bunch of talk shows and make a boatload of cash. The world is hers now.

may her internal demons haunt her the rest of her days.

Internal demons can only haunt you if you regret what you did, I don't think she does. Shes going to be back at the club having a grand old time, and probably sue the state and make a bunch of money.

So a child’s life goes into a black hole….

that happens daily trajan....just on a quieter scale

true, but this wasn't a quieter scale.

I have to switch off, I simply cannot watch the usually snug defense team bullshit. the cable whores are all over this.

Last edited:
ok , ok , easy now nancys ! no pushing , no shoving . everyone form a line theres plenty for all of you . how do you want your crow ? rare ? medium rare ? or well done ? I REST MY CASE ! 12 JURORS PUT ALL OF YOU CLOSED MINDED NANCYS IN YOUR PLACE . MAYBE ITS TIME TO TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN YOUR MIRROR . LET THE WHINING AND CRYING BEGIN ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is no crow to eat fuckface....like you the jury got it wrong.

Timesplitter must be Casey Anthonys bitch, this clown is beating his little cock to this verdict.

Nope. 4 counts of lying to the police... that's it. Acquitted on all the others.

Yeah, you're right, sadly we all already know the worst tragedy has already happened irregardless of the trial outcome :(.

Yep, there's a dead, beautiful little girl who will get no justice... for now. But, at the end of the day, there was nothing there that could could convince me intellectually that this woman did that.

As ironic as that is, considering I have no doubt she was involved, it is a good thing she was acquitted.

Then you're an idiot.

She dumped the body in a wooded area and lied about it for 31 days while she went out partying.

ok , ok , easy now nancys ! no pushing , no shoving . everyone form a line theres plenty for all of you . how do you want your crow ? rare ? medium rare ? or well done ? I REST MY CASE ! 12 JURORS PUT ALL OF YOU CLOSED MINDED NANCYS IN YOUR PLACE . MAYBE ITS TIME TO TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN YOUR MIRROR . LET THE WHINING AND CRYING BEGIN ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't find a fucking thing funny about it asshole.

The final irony here is that this woman's remaining days on this planet will not be pleasant ones; she will look back at those 2 1/2 years of her life with that child's as the most fulfilling. And she will have to live with that.

The left is really pissed she got away with murder years after the little girl was born.

They'd have patted her on the back if she had aborted her.

I was thinking the exact same thing, we as a society place no value on human life, so why the surprise when it's not valued any longer? She was an inconvenience, why it matters what the age of the child is when you get rid of it is just a technicality.

Nope. 4 counts of lying to the police... that's it. Acquitted on all the others.

Yeah, you're right, sadly we all already know the worst tragedy has already happened irregardless of the trial outcome :(.

Yep, there's a dead, beautiful little girl who will get no justice... for now. But, at the end of the day, there was nothing there that could could convince me intellectually that this woman did that.

As ironic as that is, considering I have no doubt she was involved, it is a good thing she was acquitted.

I dunno what to think. If she did or didn't do it, hopefully this whole saga at least taught her a lesson and she'll be different from now on.

Then you're an idiot.

She dumped the body in a wooded area and lied about it for 31 days while she went out partying.

Why? Because I think the rule of law which says you must be convicted by a preponderance of evidence and beyond a reasonable doubt should prevail? Of course she dumped that kids body to rot, but nobody proved the case that she killed her.

I dunno what to think. If she did or didn't do it, hopefully this whole saga at least taught her a lesson and she'll be different from now on.

Nah, this is one sick puppy.

Wow she got away with it, she has her whole life ahead of her.

Well, she has been in jail for three years. I dont know what you get for lieing to cops, but they will most likely give her credit for time served, then she is back to the good life I guess.

Oh no doubt she's going free today, she should be back out in the world by dinnertime.

The sentencing will take place on Thursday. For each charge of lying a one year sentence can be enforced. CA has already served 3plus years and Orange County allows for "good time" - so most likely on Thursday she will walk.

you gonna take the bitch home to momma? i dont think so.....a lot of men will fuck anything moving...but damn do you really think any mother in the world will accept her at the table? i think not.

Well, she has been in jail for three years. I dont know what you get for lieing to cops, but they will most likely give her credit for time served, then she is back to the good life I guess.

Oh no doubt she's going free today, she should be back out in the world by dinnertime.

The sentencing will take place on Thursday. For each charge of lying a one year sentence can be enforced. CA has already served 3plus years and Orange County allows for "good time" - so most likely on Thursday she will walk.

Oh, than you are correct on Thursday she will be free.

Agreed, but Casey is cute, so no jail time for her.

I think the jury is over that, Zona. None of them got a vacation on the 4th of July. Cute goes out the window when overtime goes unrequited. Actually, that probably occurred at some time in the past two months when these people have been sequestered away from all contact with family and friends.

Nice theory, but it goes thud all the way to the bottom of the hill.

I want to agree with you...I really do..but it only takes one.

Here is my thought on this casey woman. To kill a child is unthinkable....but a quick act really. To BURY your own child takes time. She wrapped that child up a bit and put that child in a bag and put her in a makeshift grave...that all takes time. That is what I dont understand how she does not lose her mind over.

I really dont believe in Heaven and Hell but dammit, if there is a hell, she will be there greeting new monsters daily.

I dont trust human nature, so I honestly think she will not do real time.

:eusa_whistle:

you gonna take the bitch home to momma? i dont think so.....a lot of men will fuck anything moving...but damn do you really think any mother in the world will accept her at the table? i think not.

Nobody brings women home to their mothers anymore, she will find a lunatic just like herself to marry her.

Forum List

Back