Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This just in...she is found not guilty and is awarded 2 million dollars for her inconvenience.

Ok, perhaps not. Damn I hope she goes away in a real prison for life. Killing her is too quick.

she is guilty...she is the one that benefits from the child's death.....what kinda woman doesnt know where her 2 yr old is for 30 days....hell my kidlet is 28.....i dont go over a few days without knowing where he is....

She's guilty of covering up the child's death, but that's all that's been proven. It's really that simple.

This is what scares me...but in reality, how much more circumstantial evidence can there be to convict a person?

Seriously, if there was a case MADE for conviction on circumstantial evidence, this is it. Don't you agree? Not all cases literally have the killer standing over the body with a smoking gun or a bloody knife.

so............... what? will she even spend any time in jail? lying to a police officer? lying is lying it matters not what the severity of the offense is so they cannot hold it against her(?).

Last edited:
Well, it was a weak case. With that said, I am certain she was involved in that child's death... but it was a weak case.

Given what I saw of it, I think the outcome is just. Sad but true.. and that is the amazing thing about our system. It doesn't work off our guts, but the evidence.

This is absolutely disgusting and an absolute sin. This is the problem with having a dumb*ss jury of 12 people. What kind of country allows 12 average citizens to determine someone else's life?

Are you kidding me? Let the judge listen to everything and determine the outcome. No doubt she would've been found guilty. Obviously a bunch of morons on the jury.

Her daughter was missing for 30 days and she didn't say anything! Lie after lie after lie! What sick sh!t!

I wonder what Casey does now that her family will likely disown her. How pathetic.

Forum List

Back