Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But it wasn't CASEY who was familiar with how to do that. It was GEORGE, who had buried all their pets in the same manner. Another eyebrow raised, if I were on the jury.

That claim was frankly pretty stupid and wrong.

(Don't get all huffy, I only copiedyour phrase 'cause it was right in this case :lol:)

She will get the death penalty.

Especially after the Linda Drane Burdick closing..

Wherein she retried the case, specifically not allowed, but was allowed to do whatever she wanted anyway. That's even more grounds for an appeal, especially when Burdick chose to replay the phone conversations as the "last word" on the case with no possibility of further deflection from the defense counsel.

I hope and pray justice will prevail. I think Casey Anthony is guilty, and I want her ass in prison for a long time, preferably the rest of her natural life.
But the fact the jury got the case yesterday right before noon, and the fact that when they stopped deliberating at 6, tells me they weren't all unanimous for the death penalty right off the bat. I was hoping it would be a quick comeback, a guilty verdict. Now that it goes into it's second day, I'm worried how long they will deliberate today.
I have my cell phone set up to receive updated messages regarding this trial, so I will be sent a text 30 minutes ahead, announcing the verdict is in. I hope it's today.

And if she's found guilty of Murder One, will you be toasting with champagne or blood?

she is guilty...she is the one that benefits from the child's death.....what kinda woman doesnt know where her 2 yr old is for 30 days....hell my kidlet is 28.....i dont go over a few days without knowing where he is....

She's guilty of covering up the child's death, but that's all that's been proven. It's really that simple.

But considering all the tesimony, regarding your specific comments, here are some of the questions jurers should be asking themselves if they were to address them:

1. Why would Casey plot to "kill" her daughter just so she could live free from her responsibilities, when it would have been so simple just to ask Mom & Dad to take custody while she went out and "found herself"?? (Even the judge asked that question at one point.) The grandparents loved the child; so did Lee and the uncles and family friends. No complications; no problems. Why risk getting caught for murder?

2. The boyfriends did not testify to any fight nor any discomfort nor problems with having both Casey and her daughter around. If Casey had gone off at some point, at least someone she was close to aside from the immediate family would have said so.

3. If Casey had stuffed her dead child into the trunk of her car temporarily until she could dispose of the body for good, why then did she remark to one of her friends "[this car] smells like a dead squirrel died in it"?? That might prompt the friend to suggest they look in the trunk to see what the smell was. Why would Casey risk that?

I agree that she told so many lies and pretended nothing was wrong during those 31 days because she was trapped. She was probably thinking all along that Caylee would be declared simply missing (a milk carton child eventually), and she wouldn't have to go public with the truth about how she died and who was responsible, whether it was Casey, George or Cindy.

Short of a confession from Casey herself, no one will ever convince me that she intentionally killed her child, nor did she ever "plot" to do it

We've know you felt this way for weeks now, why pretend your decision has anything to do with the trial?

As to your 1 & 2 they were addessed to the satisfaction of many.

3 So what? No one knew Caylee was missing much less dead at that point. She said it and that's the end of the story.

My "decision"?? WTF? I can still opine against someone else's opinion, you know. Oh wait. No, I can't. I forgot it's you. Nevermind. Must scurry off to my corner now, cuz R.D.'s in the room. :lol:

My "decision"?? WTF?

Yep? What do you need help understanding here?

I can still opine against someone else's opinion, you know. Oh wait. No, I can't. I forgot it's you. Nevermind.

Of course you can, that's the whole point, we all can. But you didn't to me. Instead you're defensive and whiny. Why's that?
Must scurry off to my corner now, cuz R.D.'s in the room. :lol:

:eusa_pray: If only I had that power

Last edited:
I would like to first know who the father of deceased child is. I think if Casey Anthony's deceased child was product or rape and/or incest, it just may explain a lot about this case.

Last edited:
I would like to first know who the father of deceased child is. I think if Casey Anthony's deceased child was product or rape and/or insex, it just may explain a lot about this case.
Moot point

JB tried and failed to make the incest connection and if she was raped we would have been told. Only ICA knows who the father is and she may not even know.

Here is my thought on this casey woman. To kill a child is unthinkable....but a quick act really. To BURY your own child takes time. She wrapped that child up a bit and put that child in a bag and put her in a makeshift grave...that all takes time. That is what I dont understand how she does not lose her mind over.

I really dont believe in Heaven and Hell but dammit, if there is a hell, she will be there greeting new monsters daily.

I dont trust human nature, so I honestly think she will not do real time.

But it wasn't CASEY who was familiar with how to do that. It was GEORGE, who had buried all their pets in the same manner. Another eyebrow raised, if I were on the jury.

George buried their pets with duct tape wrapped around their mouths and faces??
Wow......I never knew that..........you got me on that one Maggot.

I hope and pray justice will prevail. I think Casey Anthony is guilty, and I want her ass in prison for a long time, preferably the rest of her natural life.
But the fact the jury got the case yesterday right before noon, and the fact that when they stopped deliberating at 6, tells me they weren't all unanimous for the death penalty right off the bat. I was hoping it would be a quick comeback, a guilty verdict. Now that it goes into it's second day, I'm worried how long they will deliberate today.
I have my cell phone set up to receive updated messages regarding this trial, so I will be sent a text 30 minutes ahead, announcing the verdict is in. I hope it's today.

And if she's found guilty of Murder One, will you be toasting with champagne or blood?

Actually an ice cold glass of Pepsi will be my chosen :)

I would like to first know who the father of deceased child is. I think if Casey Anthony's deceased child was product or rape and/or insex, it just may explain a lot about this case.

You know what...I highly doubt Casey Anthony even knows who the Father is herself!

Good mornin' y'all.

I missed most of yesterday's testimonies. It was on the dogs, no?

I did see a clip of Nancy Disgrace -- some "expert" she had on saying that there would be no hit on the pool because the decomp wouldn't have started yet. I'm thinking maybe the 27 bags of cement that turned into a 4 inch slab might have something to do with that also. The timing on them lil projects are suspect . . . like everything else in this three ring circus. :-/

I recall from projects around my house how heavy bags of cement are. 27 bags? I would not be able to build a 4 inch slap and I have to wonder who in this drama was strong enough to be able to do that if this figure is correct.

Building a 4 inch thick concrete slab is man's work, not woman's.

Last edited:
OMG I know.....I just got the text....they have..the jury has reached a verdict!!!
Everyone is on pins and needles now!

OMG I know.....I just got the text....they have..the jury has reached a verdict!!!
Everyone is on pins and needles now!

Gosh, I am actually nervous.

Please find her guilty of murder

Forum List

Back